Carole
2015 Mini Projects
Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex
Re: 2015 Mini Projects
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Re: 2015 Mini Projects
You can find this sampler at Papillon Creations. The original used HDF which I couldn't find, and I wasn't entirely happy with their substitutions (Anchor 1325 and 1345), especially the lighter blue (Anchor Blue Hawaii, 1345, mostly due to all that yellowy-green). So... since the recipients were happy with the basic original colour scheme, I used Caron Waterlilies Glacier (233) and Iris (209), but kept the Anchor 1325, cutting out the really pinky part.tiffstitch wrote:Beautiful! Are the colours of your own choosing? Or as charted?
Re: 2015 Mini Projects
Beautiful stitching, Serinde. 
Completed 2017: Anniversary Sampler by The Sweetheart Tree
Love comforteth like sunshine after rain. Shakespeare
Love comforteth like sunshine after rain. Shakespeare
Re: 2015 Mini Projects
Lots of lovely mini's well done everyone 
WIPS
Snow
Gamer Nouveau
Clara
Meadow
Snow
Gamer Nouveau
Clara
Meadow
-
Lynda-Rose
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:20 pm
- Location: Cheshire
- Contact:
Re: 2015 Mini Projects
I hope I'm posting these in the right place! All stitched in the past couple of weeks 
Magnets

Going to be making these up into cards at some point


Magnets

Going to be making these up into cards at some point


My craft blog - http://lyndascraftroom.blogspot.co.uk/" target="_blank
Re: 2015 Mini Projects
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Re: 2015 Mini Projects
Great minis. But please tell me you didn't put all the sparkly blue thread in yourself! 
- karen4bells
- Posts: 21816
- Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
- Location: Florida
Re: 2015 Mini Projects
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
- lavenderbee
- Posts: 2409
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:51 pm
- Location: North Wales
Re: 2015 Mini Projects
They are delightful. I have also answered your comment on my 2 mall cards topic. Hope to see more of your makes 
lavenderbee 
stitching is beewitching
Things only become problems if you let them
stitching is beewitching
Things only become problems if you let them
Re: 2015 Mini Projects
Those are so very cute and will make adorable cards!!!!!!!

If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
Re: 2015 Mini Projects
So many beautiful projects!
Where do you get those plastic coaster holders/insert things? What are they called so I can so a search? Thx.
Where do you get those plastic coaster holders/insert things? What are they called so I can so a search? Thx.
-
Lynda-Rose
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:20 pm
- Location: Cheshire
- Contact:
Re: 2015 Mini Projects
Thank you for the lovely comments, glad I found the right place to post my mini makes 

Oooh no I'm not crazy lol, the fabric came that way!Serinde wrote:Great minis. But please tell me you didn't put all the sparkly blue thread in yourself!
They are little silicone frames with magnets on the back, I usually snap them up whenever I see them in local shops. I did see some on Amazon UK the other week so might be worth looking thereTia wrote:Where do you get those plastic coaster holders/insert things? What are they called so I can so a search? Thx.
My craft blog - http://lyndascraftroom.blogspot.co.uk/" target="_blank
Re: 2015 Mini Projects
Those are all so cute! I think the little turtles are my favorite.
Debby
(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
History of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Innocent Dreams
(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
History of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Innocent Dreams
- Squirrel
- Posts: 16821
- Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:33 am
- Location: exChristhcurch NZ, now Brisbane, Australia
Re: 2015 Mini Projects
They are just so cute and beautifully stitched. Well Done on all of them.

Sally in Brisbane Australia
WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
Re: 2015 Mini Projects
Thanks, still looking, only finding coaster kits not just the insert.They are little silicone frames with magnets on the back, I usually snap them up whenever I see them in local shops. I did see some on Amazon UK the other week so might be worth looking there
-
Lynda-Rose
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:20 pm
- Location: Cheshire
- Contact:
Re: 2015 Mini Projects
Here's another magnet that might give you a better idea of what the frames look like, excuse the fact it's Christmas themed, I'm an all year round Christmas stitcherTia wrote:Thanks, still looking, only finding coaster kits not just the insert.They are little silicone frames with magnets on the back, I usually snap them up whenever I see them in local shops. I did see some on Amazon UK the other week so might be worth looking there

My craft blog - http://lyndascraftroom.blogspot.co.uk/" target="_blank
Re: 2015 Mini Projects
Here is a bright birthday card for a bright birthday girl who will be 18. It's a variation of my own design, but the colours are not usual for me so I had great fun with it.


Re: 2015 Mini Projects
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Re: 2015 Mini Projects
Some lovely minis as usual!
Liz
WIPIn rotation
Quick Stitch Tulips
Egyptian heart
Pretty pastels
Peek a boo
UFO
HAED storykeep
2014 finishes
Parent's garden
WIPIn rotation
Quick Stitch Tulips
Egyptian heart
Pretty pastels
Peek a boo
UFO
HAED storykeep
2014 finishes
Parent's garden