Thank you all for your kinds words (even if I don't reply directly to your comments). This isn't the typical Spangler pattern so I'll understand if some lament not seeing a green dragon, but if you look close there is one.
Richard - I wanted to do a HAED and after looking over something like 10,000 patterns I couldn't find any naked faeries so I had to settle for this.

There is something about whimsical houses in a foreign or fantasy setting that sparks the imagination, yours would make a good pattern some day.
Squirrel - Yes, it was very nice to have something other than sky on the page and it gave me an early glimpse at what the confetti areas would be like to stitch.
Allyn - I've not mentioned before what I was working on except for the faint text in my signature. You must have seen
this post by Wen which is the only other mention of this pattern on the forum. If I do another Spangler I'd like to (with his permission) chart it myself, but I can imagine that may not be possible due to existing licensed patterns with HAED.