I'm also using it as a means to try new things so this is stitched 1 over 1 full cross on 28 count Lugana even though I previously determined that 25 count was faster and easier to stitch on. I must confess that once I adjusted to the 28 count I didn't feel like it was any more difficult than 25 count. I also stitched cross country over the whole page one color at a time as if participating in the HAED challenge. Boy, that sure did have its advantages and disadvantages. The biggest disadvantage is that I had two counting errors and the biggest advantage is that since I worked from fewest to most number of stitches the last color in an area could be stitched without referring to the chart. For one symbol I put in ~800 stitches in about 3 hours because of this (not that large amounts of a single color add much detail though).

28 June 2016
28 March 2017
12 April 2020
24 January 2022