*squeal!* Having just lost a regular stitching student I have decided to splurge money on treats
Booked into this Royal School of Needlework goldwork day class which they are teaching in the town next door, in April - a week after my birthday, so that's a good excuse
And am in the process of arranging a private one-to-one goldwork tutorial at the RSN Hampton Court Palace in October
I'd better be offered at least three workshops at the Knitting & Stitching Show to pay for it
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits
Mabel, I can't think of better treats for you! You'll make such good use of the classes, and all of us who love (and buy!) your designs will eventually benefit.
Serinde wrote:Mabel, I can't think of better treats for you! You'll make such good use of the classes, and all of us who love (and buy!) your designs will eventually benefit.
I completely agree!
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
How exciting!!!! I am so very jealous that you are taking a RSN class. My DH and I will be in the UK in March and I desperately wanted to take a class, but with only a week to visit (and my lack of interest in stumpwork) I chose to forgo my opportunity.
Enjoy your class - I'm sure it will be tons of fun and I can't wait to see what you produce!
Michelle
2016 FINISHES: All Hallows Eve (Glendon Place)
Delightful Fruits - Grapes (CSN 3/2013)
Delightful Fruits - Apples
Delightful Fruits - Berries (CSN 5/2013)
Delightful Fruits - Pears