2019 St Cross Stitchers Hospital
Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex
- tiffstitch
- Posts: 10025
- Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:51 pm
- Location: Vermont
- Contact:
Re: 2019 St Cross Stitchers Hospital
I hope things improve quickly for you too. I went through some anemia earlier this year and it completely takes it out of you.

Re: 2019 St Cross Stitchers Hospital
Garnet, you've really had a rough time, but the CSF helps where it can.
You will no doubt have noticed the addition of the smaller unicorns (foals?). It's cute to watch their uni-horns grow, but keeping them out of the Winter Garden is a nightmare!
-
mysterystitcher
- Posts: 583
- Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:13 pm
- Location: Finland
- Contact:
Re: 2019 St Cross Stitchers Hospital
Richard, if there's any chance you see this...You've been through a lot. I hope you can take it easy now and the nurse got the new training she needed. I can't even imagine how much that staple thing must've hurt!
When it comes to me....my rheuma has bothered me the whole spring, more minor way in the summer and now the whole autumn. Such is rheuma patient's life, though. Orudis must be taken every day, so that I can do my chores and drive my car. I'm glad it helps, though.
When it comes to me....my rheuma has bothered me the whole spring, more minor way in the summer and now the whole autumn. Such is rheuma patient's life, though. Orudis must be taken every day, so that I can do my chores and drive my car. I'm glad it helps, though.
Best: MysteryStitcher
My needlepoint blog: http://mysteriousstitching.blogspot.com
My knitting blog: https://mysteriousknitting.blogspot.com
My needlepoint blog: http://mysteriousstitching.blogspot.com
My knitting blog: https://mysteriousknitting.blogspot.com