The pillow construction doesn't bear scrutiny (hand sewed with homemade piping -- best viewed in quick glances, through squinted eyes) but on the whole I think it turned out kinda purty. I'm happy it is Finished.
Thanks Podo. Three years can never be wasted, not even the 9 months I spent doing 2/3's of it before starting over. I look at the stitching, and I see my life in there. The laughter, the tears and everything in between. ~S
I think that it is beautiful!! Congratulations on a perfectly stitched finish!!!
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
The only thing nicer than reading your kind remarks would be to hear them in person! I look at where y'all are located, and realize that I'm missing a bunch of beautiful speaking accents.
Beautiful and perfect in my eyes! It will be a joy to see such a wonderful cushion around your home. Well done
Hélène
Finished: Joan Elliott. Rainbow Fairy
Fit Kit by Peter Underhill
The Choir by Peter Underhill
Angel Of The Morning by Lavender & Lace Best of Friends by Mabel Lucie Attwell