
Nicola's Needlework
Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde
- Nicola Main
- Posts: 1600
- Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:10 pm
- Location: Carnoustie, Scotland
Re: Nicola's Needlework
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Re: Nicola's Needlework
I completely agree.rcperryls wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:38 pm![]()
A beautiful start! This is going to be fun watching it develop!
Carole
![]()
Debby
(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
History of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Innocent Dreams
(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
History of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Innocent Dreams
- Nicola Main
- Posts: 1600
- Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:10 pm
- Location: Carnoustie, Scotland
Re: Nicola's Needlework
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
- Mabel Figworthy
- Posts: 34208
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:05 pm
- Location: Dunchurch, UK
- Contact:
Re: Nicola's Needlework
What a splash of colour, must be so cheering to stitch!
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits
Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits
Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
- Nicola Main
- Posts: 1600
- Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:10 pm
- Location: Carnoustie, Scotland
Re: Nicola's Needlework
I started this Rachel Froud design 'Imagine' about three weeks ago but haven't got a lot done (mostly because I get distracted by whatever's on the telly!). The colours are beautiful though 





Eat, Sleep, Stitch, Repeat ...
Re: Nicola's Needlework
A Sea Turtle
Love the colours of the Aida.
Jo
P.S. I cancelled the TV License last month and have moved over to listening to the Radio or Podcasts instead. It has given me lots more stitching time
.
Jo
P.S. I cancelled the TV License last month and have moved over to listening to the Radio or Podcasts instead. It has given me lots more stitching time
Every day we can make a difference 
WIP: TW Peacock Tapestry, Magpie Shrub, HEAD Seasons, TG Rome, Sunshine
WIP: TW Peacock Tapestry, Magpie Shrub, HEAD Seasons, TG Rome, Sunshine
Re: Nicola's Needlework
I can get distracted by some of the tv shows I watch. When I finally get back to my stitching (more on that later)if I get to a particularly tricky section, I will often re watch something I really enjoy or listen to a book or podcast.. I'm far too addicted to ever go cold turkey.
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
