I had hoped this would be my last finish of 2024, but a rather longer-than-expected outing with the grandchildren meant it is the first finish of 2025: argent nué with an overstretched pearl purl border.
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits
I'm planning to wear it to church tomorrow, so we'll see . I hope the two girls may have turned their into brooches and wear them too, in which case I'll beg a photograph (just for my own records of course)
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits
This is my "final version" of the Precious Heart, in the sense that it is the version that will make it into a kit/workshop, although it is such a useful versatile little project I may stitch it in other ways as well
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits
It is exactly that. I'm sure experienced stitchers will also see all sorts of interesting versions. Just so long as they don't publish them and claim rights, you're fine.
As a group of us were doing Contemplative Stitching at church last Friday, I stitched along as a demonstration piece, which became this (not turned into a brooch yet):
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits