After a long hiatus, I got back into cross stitching this year. Don’t have any pics of WIPs right now, only this finished piece. Including the back because I’m proud of how neat it is.
I have a few new WIPs that I’ll take pics of next time I work on them, plus my old ones that I didn’t finish when I took my break.
Last edited by geekishly on Thu Apr 30, 2026 11:42 am, edited 22 times in total.
I have done one line of stitching for this pattern I got from Etsy last week. I was going to work on a different, Halloween inspired piece (the one on the bg of the keychain,) but I’ll do that next month after I sort out the whole stitching on the 28ct black zweigert cloth I got. XD
I’ll post a pic after the next stitching session when I have more than one line of silvery grey/white floss on white cloth to show.
Too true! I actually bought two patterns from that shop. I only decided to do this one first because I was only missing one color from it. The other has 3 missing colors and they make up more of the stitches than the one missing color from this one. I ordered the 4 missing colors from 123stitch last week and am still waiting on them, (plus a few skeins of 310 floss since I was getting low on my stash.) Amazon wanted $3+ per skein, so getting them faster would have cost entirely too much, especially when 123stitch still have them under 80cents a skein.
Anyway, planning to work on this in a few here, so I’ll have a pic sometime today.
I need to dig out my red fishing line to grid the 28ct black cloth to make it easier to track stitches.
Well, I had some major frogging to do on the Nanami project I linked the other week. It’s been so long since I’d done such low contrast stitching, that I wound up messing up the first row of stitches by a tiny bit, so I went ahead and did a running stitch a row below the start of the project so that I have a guide and restarted. I think I am going to do only half stitches until I finish this color and then I can go back and finish the stitches when I’m sure it’s all placed properly.
In other news, I picked up an organza embroidery kit on a discount and started on it. I wrapped a hoop in washi tape so that it wouldn’t snag on the delicate cloth.