Luca’s Stitching 2026 - updates pg 7 4/30
Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde
Re: Luca’s Stitching 2026 - Some finishes and updates pg 6 3/29
Fabulous updates. I especially love the orange kitty.
Debby
(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
History of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Innocent Dreams
(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
History of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Innocent Dreams
Re: Luca’s Stitching 2026 - updates pg 7 4/2
Thanks everyone. I updated that picture that was mislinked. Not that it matters because I frogged half of it to swap out colors. (Both the pattern designer and I are test stitching it.)

and a big update on mean girls.


and a big update on mean girls.

- Luca
- Mabel Figworthy
- Posts: 34208
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:05 pm
- Location: Dunchurch, UK
- Contact:
Re: Luca’s Stitching 2026 - updates pg 7 4/2
Love the fabric!
On the other project, what is the significance of 3rd October? (For me it's my grandparents' wedding day in 1929
)
On the other project, what is the significance of 3rd October? (For me it's my grandparents' wedding day in 1929
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits
Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits
Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
Re: Luca’s Stitching 2026 - updates pg 7 4/2
In the movie Mean Girls it's the day the main character's crush asks her what day it is.
Oh and I forgot to answer about the ordeal of zigazig ah. It's a reference to The Spice Girls song "Wannabe" where there's a line in the refrain: "I wanna really, really, really wanna zig-a-zig, ah,"and the whole song is about becoming one of the girls' lover. But this isn't a standalone spice girls reference. It's a shitpost based on this bit from a nyt opinion piece
Oh and I forgot to answer about the ordeal of zigazig ah. It's a reference to The Spice Girls song "Wannabe" where there's a line in the refrain: "I wanna really, really, really wanna zig-a-zig, ah,"and the whole song is about becoming one of the girls' lover. But this isn't a standalone spice girls reference. It's a shitpost based on this bit from a nyt opinion piece
Years ago a friend of mine had a dream about a strange invention; a staircase you could descend deep underground, in which you heard recordings of all the things anyone had ever said about you, both good and bad. The catch was, you had to pass through all the worst things people had said before you could get to the highest compliments at the very bottom. There is no way I would ever make it more than two and a half steps down such a staircase, but I understand its terrible logic: if we want the rewards of being loved we have to submit to the mortifying ordeal of being known. -- Tim Kreider
- Luca
- Mabel Figworthy
- Posts: 34208
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:05 pm
- Location: Dunchurch, UK
- Contact:
Re: Luca’s Stitching 2026 - updates pg 7 4/2
That's quite profound - the being known bit, not the zig-a-zag bit 
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits
Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits
Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
Re: Luca’s Stitching 2026 - updates pg 7 4/30
It's been a crazy month and I kept forgetting to come on here and update.
Mean girls
Mothman Tamagotchi

Inifinity Nikki, a video game I play released a frame pattern for fuse beads and I converted it to cross stitch and did it up on some plastic canvas.

A little Ray Bradbury blackwork piece, pattern by Que Sera Stitches

I got Needlelot's (Iris Kleinbussink) new book and started stitching The Spirit of Death from it.

There's another project not pictured that I finished, but I'll share that in a couple weeks after my brother's birthday when he gets to see it.
Mean girls
Mothman Tamagotchi

Inifinity Nikki, a video game I play released a frame pattern for fuse beads and I converted it to cross stitch and did it up on some plastic canvas.

A little Ray Bradbury blackwork piece, pattern by Que Sera Stitches

I got Needlelot's (Iris Kleinbussink) new book and started stitching The Spirit of Death from it.

There's another project not pictured that I finished, but I'll share that in a couple weeks after my brother's birthday when he gets to see it.
- Luca