I don't have her email. I messaged her on her FaceBook page, which you can find easily by searchingBrekkana wrote:Wow she has a lot! Will you private link me her email so I might get a belated permission as well? I should have asked earlier, my fault for not doing so.Carole wrote:That's coming on well![]()
![]()
I've had a reply from Sandra Trubin, the artist, and she has give permission for me to stitch Colourful Cat 4. She also linked me to her website that has all the colourful stuff on it and the paintings on there are amazing. There are some beauties on there that would be perfect for stitching so I'm linking to it so you can all see.
Too Much Color
Brekkana's Colorful Kitten 2015
Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde
Re: Brekkana's WIPs 2015
Current WIPs
Precious Dreams
Crazy cat lady
Previous WIPs
Previous WIPs
Precious Dreams
Crazy cat lady
Previous WIPs
Previous WIPs
Re: Brekkana's WIPs 2015
Daily picture:

So many HAEDs I couldn't possibly list them all. Current favorites are Dragon Kin, Sea Unicorns (QS), April Fairy, What's This, Dahlia, and so many starts going on. Love to cross stitch! Find me on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/brekkana.kultiras
- karen4bells
- Posts: 21816
- Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
- Location: Florida
Re: Brekkana's WIPs 2015
Great update!!
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Re: Brekkana's WIPs 2015
it's coming along great! 
--
Leave nothing on the beach except footprints

HAED World Travel Bookshelf
HAED Tree frog
HAED QS Ladybug
HAED Dragon Rip
Instagram @oriettait
Leave nothing on the beach except footprints
HAED World Travel Bookshelf
HAED Tree frog
HAED QS Ladybug
HAED Dragon Rip
Instagram @oriettait
Re: Brekkana's WIPs 2015
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Re: Brekkana's WIPs 2015
Didn't get as much done today, Fridays are too busy at work to stitch much ... but here is my daily pic 

So many HAEDs I couldn't possibly list them all. Current favorites are Dragon Kin, Sea Unicorns (QS), April Fairy, What's This, Dahlia, and so many starts going on. Love to cross stitch! Find me on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/brekkana.kultiras
Re: Brekkana's WIPs 2015
Super designs and update love all the colours of the cat too looking forward to seeing them both come to life 
WIPS
Snow
Gamer Nouveau
Clara
Meadow
Snow
Gamer Nouveau
Clara
Meadow
- vanessanjf
- Posts: 12944
- Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:43 am
- Location: Hertfordshire, UK
Re: Brekkana's WIPs 2015
Great work 
Vanessa
A little progress every day adds up to big results
WIP
The adoration of the kings- Golden kite completed
A little progress every day adds up to big results
WIP
The adoration of the kings- Golden kite completed
- millymolly
- Posts: 2703
- Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 4:06 pm
- Location: Scotland
Re: Brekkana's WIPs 2015
Great progress 
Amanda =]
WIP
Cloudsfactory Epic Potter & Cut thru Pirate Ship
HAED Mini Awakening Spring Fairy
Shameful UFOs Thread here 3 of 25 finished
WIP
Cloudsfactory Epic Potter & Cut thru Pirate Ship
HAED Mini Awakening Spring Fairy
Shameful UFOs Thread here 3 of 25 finished
Re: Brekkana's WIPs 2015
Nightly update:

Tomorrow is my oldest's 14th birthday, so I might not get a chance to stitch, we will see lol.
Tomorrow is my oldest's 14th birthday, so I might not get a chance to stitch, we will see lol.
So many HAEDs I couldn't possibly list them all. Current favorites are Dragon Kin, Sea Unicorns (QS), April Fairy, What's This, Dahlia, and so many starts going on. Love to cross stitch! Find me on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/brekkana.kultiras
Re: Brekkana's WIPs 2015
I did get to stitch today, here is my daily pic:

Good night
Good night
So many HAEDs I couldn't possibly list them all. Current favorites are Dragon Kin, Sea Unicorns (QS), April Fairy, What's This, Dahlia, and so many starts going on. Love to cross stitch! Find me on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/brekkana.kultiras
Re: Brekkana's WIPs 2015
Nightly pic ... let me just say, 3843 & 995 are very hard to visually differentiate when stitching ... I feel cross-eyed ... and I still have more to go!

So I turned off my flash, and laid a different color against it (my green stylus lol) ... still hard to tell which stitch is which ...

Hoping to get some of the ear stitched in tomorrow ... night, folks!
So I turned off my flash, and laid a different color against it (my green stylus lol) ... still hard to tell which stitch is which ...
Hoping to get some of the ear stitched in tomorrow ... night, folks!
So many HAEDs I couldn't possibly list them all. Current favorites are Dragon Kin, Sea Unicorns (QS), April Fairy, What's This, Dahlia, and so many starts going on. Love to cross stitch! Find me on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/brekkana.kultiras
- tiffstitch
- Posts: 10025
- Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:51 pm
- Location: Vermont
- Contact:
Re: Brekkana's WIPs 2015
It will be nice to have a change from all that blue.. wow!
- Squirrel
- Posts: 16821
- Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:33 am
- Location: exChristhcurch NZ, now Brisbane, Australia
Re: Brekkana's WIPs 2015
It is looking really great and you must be getting close to a change of background colour too which will be nice. It will be great to see the ear emerge from the background colours. A lovely update

Sally in Brisbane Australia
WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
Re: Brekkana's WIPs 2015
We have an ear tip! Unfortunately, I don't have two of the colors and neither do my craft stores ... Michael's said I can check Friday after their next shipment is delivered ... back to the blue for now ...

So many HAEDs I couldn't possibly list them all. Current favorites are Dragon Kin, Sea Unicorns (QS), April Fairy, What's This, Dahlia, and so many starts going on. Love to cross stitch! Find me on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/brekkana.kultiras
Re: Brekkana's WIPs 2015
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Re: Brekkana's WIPs 2015
It is raining outside, with a chance for snow after midnight. However, by Friday it will be warm again ... have to love Texas weather!
Two updates tonight, this first picture is having completed 3843 on the current page I am stitching:

This next picture is where I am stopping tonight, filling in 995:

Had a good slow day at work, which allowed me to cross stitch to my heart's content. If I see snow in the morning, I will post a picture
Good night, friends. Stitch happy and well 
Two updates tonight, this first picture is having completed 3843 on the current page I am stitching:
This next picture is where I am stopping tonight, filling in 995:
Had a good slow day at work, which allowed me to cross stitch to my heart's content. If I see snow in the morning, I will post a picture
So many HAEDs I couldn't possibly list them all. Current favorites are Dragon Kin, Sea Unicorns (QS), April Fairy, What's This, Dahlia, and so many starts going on. Love to cross stitch! Find me on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/brekkana.kultiras
- karen4bells
- Posts: 21816
- Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
- Location: Florida
Re: Brekkana's WIPs 2015
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
- stitchingmae
- Posts: 3253
- Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:34 pm
- Location: USA~Georgia