Carole's 2015 & 2016 WIPs

Please feel free to join in on our SAL

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde

User avatar
fccs
Posts: 9697
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:10 am
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado

Re: Carole's 2015 WIPs - UPDATE 31st May

Post by fccs »

Great finish! Congrats. And what a cute helper you have there.
Debby

(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
History of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Innocent Dreams
User avatar
karen4bells
Posts: 21816
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Carole's 2015 WIPs - UPDATE 31st May

Post by karen4bells »

Congrats on a wonderful finish!! It came out great!! Your new helper is adorable as can be!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs


User avatar
rcperryls
Posts: 32992
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:36 pm
Location: SC, USA

Re: Carole's 2015 WIPs - UPDATE 31st May

Post by rcperryls »

karen4bells wrote:Congrats on a wonderful finish!! It came out great!! Your new helper is adorable as can be!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:
:applesauce: :applesauce: I agree completely about your finish and your new helper!!

Carole
:dance:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
User avatar
fiddler
Posts: 1557
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:14 pm
Location: East Yorkshire U K

Re: Carole's 2015 WIPs - UPDATE 31st May

Post by fiddler »

Well done :applesauce: :applesauce:
User avatar
AlwaysGoofy
Posts: 1266
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:04 pm
Location: North of Seattle, Washington, USA

Re: Carole's 2015 WIPs - UPDATE 31st May

Post by AlwaysGoofy »

Congratulations on your finish! It looks so great. I knew a few men and boys that would enjoy this piece.
AlwaysGoofy's Blog with Cross Stitching, Quilting, and My Love of All Things Disney: http://goofinoffaroundtheblock.blogspot.com/
User avatar
Carole
Posts: 3275
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:06 pm
Location: Birmingham
Contact:

Re: Carole's 2015 WIPs - UPDATE 31st May

Post by Carole »

I fancied doing a new start, something small, as a reward for finishing an older project. I spotted a squirrel on Wendy Wombat's thread, and realised that I had an owl by the same designer. I've just kitted it up and will be stitching it shortly. It's very small so hopefully I'll have another finish soon :)

Image
Current WIPs
Precious Dreams
Crazy cat lady
Previous WIPs
Previous WIPs

User avatar
lavenderbee
Posts: 2409
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:51 pm
Location: North Wales

Re: Carole's 2015 WIPs - UPDATE 31st May

Post by lavenderbee »

Great finish Carole. Well done :D :applesauce: :applesauce:

Your kitten is very cute. Like the new project you are going to do & look forward to seeing it progress.

Well done to you & hugs for the kitten :D
lavenderbee :-)


stitching is beewitching

Things only become problems if you let them
User avatar
Squirrel
Posts: 16821
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:33 am
Location: exChristhcurch NZ, now Brisbane, Australia

Re: Carole's 2015 WIPs - UPDATE 31st May

Post by Squirrel »

:stars: :stars: :stars: WELL DONE on a great finish. It looks fantastic. Love your young helper too, so snuggly sitting under there isn't he. Looking forward to seeing your new start on here. :D
Sally in Brisbane Australia

WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
User avatar
richardandtracy
Posts: 6157
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 4:27 pm
Location: Kent, UK
Contact:

Re: Carole's 2015 WIPs - UPDATE 31st May

Post by richardandtracy »

What a wonderful Maine Coon you have. Gorgeous.

The stitching ain't bad either.

Regards,

Richard.
Seriously under the paw.
User avatar
wendywombat
Posts: 13546
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:03 pm
Location: Scottish Borders

Re: Carole's 2015 WIPs - UPDATE 31st May

Post by wendywombat »

Carole wrote:I fancied doing a new start, something small, as a reward for finishing an older project. I spotted a squirrel on Wendy Wombat's thread, and realised that I had an owl by the same designer. I've just kitted it up and will be stitching it shortly. It's very small so hopefully I'll have another finish soon :)

Image

Oh he's lovely!! I must look out for that one.

They’re nice little charts aren't they! :applesauce:
User avatar
fccs
Posts: 9697
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:10 am
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado

Re: Carole's 2015 WIPs - UPDATE 31st May

Post by fccs »

I did the French Poodle by JBW and I have the squirrel and the snowman. They are fast and fun. I can't wait to see your owl.
Debby

(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
History of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Innocent Dreams
User avatar
karen4bells
Posts: 21816
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Carole's 2015 WIPs - UPDATE 31st May

Post by karen4bells »

:applesauce: :applesauce: :applesauce: I really am looking forward to seeing your updates on the owl---he's soooooooo cute---another amazing project!!
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs


User avatar
AlwaysGoofy
Posts: 1266
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:04 pm
Location: North of Seattle, Washington, USA

Re: Carole's 2015 WIPs - UPDATE 31st May

Post by AlwaysGoofy »

What a sweet little owl. I love these designs. I haven't done one yet, but I am guessing they stitch up fairly quickly since they are a single color. I can't wait to see the update picture(s).
AlwaysGoofy's Blog with Cross Stitching, Quilting, and My Love of All Things Disney: http://goofinoffaroundtheblock.blogspot.com/
User avatar
tiffstitch
Posts: 10025
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:51 pm
Location: Vermont
Contact:

Re: Carole's 2015 WIPs - UPDATE 31st May

Post by tiffstitch »

Hooray for your finish!! That is awesome and what a relief. Great ideas for your new start too.
User avatar
Carole
Posts: 3275
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:06 pm
Location: Birmingham
Contact:

Re: Carole's 2015 WIPs - UPDATE 31st May

Post by Carole »

The owl was a quick one. I stitched it over two evenings :D

Image

I rather like him. Just need to figure out what to do with him now.

I'm trying to convince myself to carry on with one of my two WIPs now, but another new start is calling to me. Decisions, decisions :lol:
Current WIPs
Precious Dreams
Crazy cat lady
Previous WIPs
Previous WIPs

User avatar
karen4bells
Posts: 21816
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Carole's 2015 WIPs - UPDATE 4th June

Post by karen4bells »

:applesauce: :applesauce: :applesauce: Very quickly stitched up and absolutely adorable!!
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs


User avatar
rcperryls
Posts: 32992
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:36 pm
Location: SC, USA

Re: Carole's 2015 WIPs - UPDATE 4th June

Post by rcperryls »

:applesauce: :applesauce: I love the owl! He is so cute and sort of cuddly in an owlish kind of way. Won't say a word about how much fun and exciting it is to kit up a new project and start stitching it.

Carole
:roll:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
User avatar
Squirrel
Posts: 16821
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:33 am
Location: exChristhcurch NZ, now Brisbane, Australia

Re: Carole's 2015 WIPs - UPDATE 4th June

Post by Squirrel »

What a cutie and so quickly and beautifully stitched. Well Done. He would make a lovely card for a special person. :D :applesauce: :applesauce:
Sally in Brisbane Australia

WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
MelindaH
Posts: 299
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 12:41 am

Re: Carole's 2015 WIPs - UPDATE 4th June

Post by MelindaH »

Squirrel wrote:What a cutie and so quickly and beautifully stitched. Well Done. He would make a lovely card for a special person. :D :applesauce: :applesauce:
But whooo? Sorry, couldn't resist.
The owl is very cute.
User avatar
tiffstitch
Posts: 10025
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:51 pm
Location: Vermont
Contact:

Re: Carole's 2015 WIPs - UPDATE 4th June

Post by tiffstitch »

lol, nice one!

Great finish Carole!
Post Reply