Page 3 of 4
Re: Winnie the Pooh afghan
Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:30 pm
by karen4bells
Re: Winnie the Pooh afghan
Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:37 pm
by Fljotsdale
I've never stitched an Afghan, but I often keep a sharp or two handy cos sometimes I find 'em useful even with normal aidas or linens.
Love your Pooh and Piglet! SO cute and charming.

Re: Winnie the Pooh afghan
Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:21 pm
by twinkleberry
Hey Pinguxxx how are you getting on?

x
Re: Winnie the Pooh afghan
Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:44 pm
by socialsue
Beautiful job! Love the designs!!!!
socialsue

Re: Winnie the Pooh afghan
Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:46 pm
by Squirrel
That is so gorgeous and the back stitching really finishes it off nicely.
Looking forward to the next update.
Sally
Re: Winnie the Pooh afghan
Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:43 pm
by Pinguxxx
Here's Pooh no.2

Re: Winnie the Pooh afghan
Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:54 pm
by karen4bells
Re: Winnie the Pooh afghan
Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:17 pm
by twinkleberry
Yay!
Looking fab

Told you you'd catch me up in no time!! lol xx
Re: Winnie the Pooh afghan
Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:44 pm
by Squirrel
Isn't he just so precious guarding his jar of honey. Great stitching.
Sally
Re: Winnie the Pooh afghan
Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:03 am
by rcperryls

He is sooooo cute. I love him. You are doing a great job.
Carole

Re: Winnie the Pooh afghan
Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:47 am
by Rose
Re: Winnie the Pooh afghan
Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:39 am
by Mabel Figworthy
He's looking very thoughtful, I'm sure he's thinking up another honey song to hum

Re: Winnie the Pooh afghan
Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:32 pm
by Nachstenliebe
Awwww

I love classic pooh bear.
Faith
Re: Winnie the Pooh afghan
Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:22 pm
by tiffstitch
So cute! I love that pose.

Lovely stitching.
Re: Winnie the Pooh afghan
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:52 pm
by tinyfairywings
Hello!
I'm new here so hope i'm doing this right!
I realise this is a long shot but i'm desperately trying to find the cross stitch pattern for the classic winnie the pooh afghan - I appear to have lost mine mid project and the baby who is supposed to be receiving said afghan blanket has only a few months left in the oven!!
*Panic sets in*
Can anyone help, or suggest where I might be able to buy a new one??
(Obviously it's now out of print, out of stock - even ebay has let me down!!!
Thank you,
x
Re: Winnie the Pooh afghan
Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:15 pm
by rcperryls
Hello tinyfairywings and welcome to the forum. Don't know that I can help you with your request, but depending on how far you have gotten with this could you find a different chart or perhaps book of patterns with Winnie the Pooh and add those to the afghan? I know size may be a problem, but sometimes that doesn't matter as much depending on how you place the designs. The only other thing I can think of is to contact the designer or the company that sold the chart and see what suggestions they have. Good luck. I hope that when you find it you will post pictures of your work for us to see.
Carole

Re: Winnie the Pooh afghan
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:49 pm
by charmagne_capalad
I love Pooh!

...and I love your project! Looking forward to seeing more!

Re: Winnie the Pooh afghan
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:21 pm
by tinyfairywings
Thank you for your replies but failing miserably at finding a pattern any where at the moment! Hoping one will turn up some where! Fingers crossed. I'll pop some pictures up if I have any success! x
Re: Winnie the Pooh afghan
Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:21 am
by Squirrel
Re: Winnie the Pooh afghan
Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:16 am
by vanessanjf
He is so cute
