Page 4 of 12

Re: Millymollys WIPs 23/6

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:53 pm
by Mabel Figworthy
A bit late, but just wanted to say the cats are sooo adorable!

Re: Millymollys WIPs 23/6

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:53 pm
by rcperryls
:applesauce: Christmas in June sounds perfect to me. That is an adorable chart and you have made a great start.

Carole
:wub:

Re: Millymollys WIPs 23/6

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:08 am
by Rose
That is so very cute!!!!!!! :wub: :wub:

Re: Millymollys WIPs 23/6

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:59 am
by jocellogirl
They're some lovely projects Amanda. I love the lady in the rubber ring :wub: I agree, Hobbycraft is extortionate. I only go if it's an emergency as I can get to the one in Wolverhampton in 10 minutes from my work. But I then usually look at the prices and poor selection of fabric and walk out without buying anything, kicking myself for not going to my brilliant LNS first (which is too far to get to from work and I have to make a special journey from home which isn't always possible) :doh:

Re: Millymollys WIPs 23/6

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:46 pm
by Mabel Figworthy
Jo, I'm sure you've said before but which is your LNS, it is Betty Stitchkit?

Re: Millymollys WIPs 21/6

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:09 pm
by wendywombat
millymolly wrote:Irs never too early for some xmas designs :)

Tatty Ted, Special Delivery. Im changing a few colours in this, the white and gold effects threads were already there, but i have made the belt black instead of the dark grey and im going to do the holly in the effects red and green to just to give it something different.


June isn't too early????? :shock: :shock: :doh:

I'm a 'non-Christmas' person!!! :roll: I plan That Time of Year on the 24th Dec!!!

@rotfl: :whistle: :gurn:

Re: Millymollys WIPs 23/6

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:13 pm
by millymolly
Believe it or not, im a non christmas person I just love the xmas designs :lol:
My gran however is VERY christmassy and this will be able to join her various other decorations.. Getting it out the way now as I want to start a HAED and I know I will make the current WIPs UFOs :oops: :oops: Finally been able to order fabric for 2 of 3 HAEDS I bought. Just the threads to order, which im currently skiving work to look for :lol: :lol:

Re: Millymollys WIPs 23/6

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:03 pm
by xstitchmom
Wonderful projects! Your work is beautiful!

Re: Millymollys WIPs 23/6

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:25 pm
by millymolly
Forgot how annnoying metallics were until I decided to change some threads for them eeek :evil:

Image

Just got all the white pearle and BS to go :)

Re: Millymollys WIPs 26/6

Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:29 am
by Rose
He is so sweet!!!!!! :applesauce:

Re: Millymollys WIPs 26/6

Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:51 am
by rcperryls
:applesauce: Adorable. :applesauce:

Carole
:dance:

Re: Millymollys WIPs 26/6

Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:02 am
by karen4bells
:wub: :applesauce: totally cute as can be!! :dance:

Re: Millymollys WIPs 26/6

Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:38 am
by Mabel Figworthy
I love the way his adorable blue nose stands out among all the reds and greens :-)

Re: Millymollys WIPs 26/6

Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:43 am
by millymolly
I love the blue nose too, I think this is the most colourful TT ive stumbled upon yet! Also the one with the least annoying BS :P not much fur going on :dance: :dance:

Re: Millymollys WIPs 26/6

Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:04 pm
by vanessanjf
Lovely work. I can't wait to see the back stitch bring it to life :applesauce: :applesauce:

Re: Millymollys WIPs 26/6

Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:41 pm
by BizzieLizzie
Awwww, that's soooo sweet. :wub: :D

Re: Millymollys WIPs 26/6

Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:35 pm
by tiffstitch
That is so cute!!

Re: Millymollys WIPs 1/7

Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:23 pm
by millymolly
That's him finished :)

Image

Re: Millymollys WIPs 1/7

Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:46 pm
by CayenneCat
He's so cute, and has so much personality!

Congrats on finishing!!!

Re: Millymollys WIPs 1/7

Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:47 pm
by Rose
He very sweet!!!!! :applesauce: :applesauce: