Thougth I'd just start one to have everything in it.
Been stitching smaller things while not in the house with the rose.
Finished this little TT last week
Waiting to pick this up from the framers tomorrow, it was my first larger project took me 5 months, I think I could have got on with it more if I hadnt clumsily broke my wrist not long after starting!
I actullay miss my cast!
Last edited by millymolly on Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:49 pm, edited 31 times in total.
adorable projects. You did an amazing job, stitching with a cast on.
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Beautiful stitching especially the one done when you had a broken wrist. Love TT but dislike all that back stitching on him and CC ones. Lickle Ted is gorgeous too.
Great work.
Sally in Brisbane Australia
WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
I also hate the backstitch on the TTs I have 3 stitched up and waiting for me to finish them, may do this from the 1st I gave up on the chart BS and just make it up now it still looks scruffy so its good enough for me!
The sampler is beautiful in the frame. And I like your "little" ones also. Adorable.
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker