Page 5 of 9

Re: Garden of Miracles - Updated 11/07/11

Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:41 pm
by Nachstenliebe
Wonderful work so far :applesauce:
Faith

Re: Garden of Miracles - Updated 11/07/11

Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:37 pm
by Sarah Gixxer
Lovely work! I've missed this one upto now so have been looking through all the update pictures. Not much more to do now, well done!

Re: Garden of Miracles - Updated 11/07/11

Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:43 pm
by karen4bells
I love this design!! It's coming along so nicely!! Very pretty :wub:

Re: Garden of Miracles - Updated 11/07/11

Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:51 pm
by Rose
Beautiful work!!!!!! :applesauce:

Re: Garden of Miracles - Updated 11/07/11

Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:30 am
by LadyS
I went a couple of weeks without updating any of my SALs, but let's just say my guild (WoW) has kept me busy the past few weeks and leave it at that. :oops:

I have finally finished my Garden of Miracles! :D Took quite a long time for such a small chart but I only worked on this during the weekend when I wasn't working on all the SALs (ToS and both Oakhaven ones) and I took a couple of weekends off.

I had a great time working with the Jobelan (my first time on evenweave) and this pattern was adorable, with the right amount of confetti to look lovely but not be too crazy and I did the backstitching as I went so I didn't even feel it.

I'll probably start on the companion chart soon, just want to get a couple of WIPs out of the way first.

Image

Started: August 16th, 2011
Finished: November 23rd, 2011
(weekend only work)

Ah yes, forgot to add. I'm not religious at all so I removed the saying at the bottom, and decided to leave the saying on the top out too, and I ended up having to frog the border at the bottom to push it one row up so it looks even on all sides (the design had the bottom checkered border lower to fit the saying).

Re: Garden of Miracles - FINISHED 11/23/11!

Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:02 am
by rcperryls
:applesauce: For a job very very well done. It is such a lovely piece. I hope you will take a picture of it framed so we can see how it looks. What is the companion chart? I will be keeping on eye out for that thread when you get started. Anyway, Congratulations on a great finish. :applesauce:

Carole
:dance:

Re: Garden of Miracles - FINISHED 11/23/11!

Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:10 am
by LadyS
Image

This is the companion chart that comes in the same leaflet.

Re: Garden of Miracles - FINISHED 11/23/11!

Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:12 am
by rcperryls
Those are going to look lovely together. I am going to look forward to the progress updates on this one too.
What a nice thing to have done right before Thanksgiving.

Carole
:wub:

Re: Garden of Miracles - FINISHED 11/23/11!

Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:14 am
by Squirrel
:applesauce: Fabulous work and on your first piece of evenweave too. :applesauce: :applesauce: Very well done.


Love the companions piece too and they will look beautiful together I am sure.

Sally

Re: Garden of Miracles - FINISHED 11/23/11!

Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:39 am
by karen4bells
:wub: :applesauce: Congrats on a very nice finish!

Re: Garden of Miracles - FINISHED 11/23/11!

Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:21 am
by Sewin_mum
A beautiful finish! Congrats :applesauce: Makes me want to get my larger projects out again :D

Re: Garden of Miracles - FINISHED 11/23/11!

Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:48 am
by rachdun
It looks great :applesauce:

Re: Garden of Miracles - FINISHED 11/23/11!

Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:15 am
by Lenne
Really pretty, awesome job! :applesauce:

Re: Garden of Miracles - FINISHED 11/23/11!

Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:53 am
by Cleejoow
pretty :)
it looks great

you don't even notice there are supposed to be words there somewhere :applesauce:

Re: Garden of Miracles - FINISHED 11/23/11!

Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:39 am
by Mabel Figworthy
A lovely finish and what a charming companion piece, you'll enjoy stitching that!

Re: Garden of Miracles - FINISHED 11/23/11!

Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:41 am
by Mrs Milkybar Kid
Great finish Laura - glad you love working with Jobelan, I know I do! Look forward to seeing you stitch up the companion piece, the two will look really great together!

Re: Garden of Miracles - FINISHED 11/23/11!

Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:01 pm
by Fizzbw
Brilliant finish, congratulations!

Look forward to seeing the companion piece.

Niki xxx

Re: Garden of Miracles - FINISHED 11/23/11!

Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:36 pm
by meerkat
That is lovely .Congratulations.

Re: Garden of Miracles - FINISHED 11/23/11!

Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:34 pm
by LadyS
I'm gonna work out when I'll start the second one since in January we start the HAED BB SAL as well, I might wait until my Sakura is at least halfway done before I start this second one, possibly as a weekend project only again.

Re: Garden of Miracles - FINISHED 11/23/11!

Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:09 pm
by Rose
That is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :applesauce: :applesauce: :applesauce: