I feel terrible - a bit better now

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

User avatar
agi
Posts: 13642
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:00 pm
Location: Sweden

I feel terrible - a bit better now

Post by agi »

I have just stopped the third of my old medicines, and naturally, I experience some dizziness and shaking. That was to be expected.
But my boyfriend chose exactly this time to "disappear" - he sometimes needs a few days alone, when he is not feeling well he finds it difficult to communicate. I am sorry for him and for myself too. I feel so lonely and desperate. I really don't know how I am going to cope with these few days until he comes. I hope he does come. :( :( :(

Sorry, I just needed to rant a bit. :oops:
Last edited by agi on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Agi

"The world, as a colourful knot of threads, has turned into a memory, and now you cannot be sure whether it was real."
(Géza Ottlik, Hungarian writer)

My blog
User avatar
XandraS
Posts: 2421
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:59 pm
Location: Basingstoke, UK
Contact:

Re: I feel terrible

Post by XandraS »

I'm sorry Agi, hope you feel better soon. And while bf is gone remember we're ll here for you :)
XandraS...
Angel
Posts: 10021
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:53 am
Location: Abergele, Wales
Contact:

Re: I feel terrible

Post by Angel »

:hug: Sorry you're not feeling well Agi!
milkmaid
Posts: 415
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:37 am
Location: western isles scotland

Re: I feel terrible

Post by milkmaid »

:grouphug: :grouphug:
User avatar
karen4bells
Posts: 21816
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
Location: Florida

Re: I feel terrible

Post by karen4bells »

:hug: Sending a few hugs your way Agi! Hope you are feeling better soon! :hug:
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs


User avatar
dwitt
Posts: 1180
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:35 pm
Location: Georgia, USA

Re: I feel terrible

Post by dwitt »

We're here for you Agi.... wether you want to rant, cry, smile or laugh :D
Desiree Witt
It’s not not IF you will recover but WHEN you will.
You can NEVER have too many cross stitch patterns! :D
User avatar
hanma
Posts: 199
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:44 pm
Location: Norway
Contact:

Re: I feel terrible

Post by hanma »

Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well! My husband stopped taking some mediscines for his ME a year and a half ago, and had a terrible week. He's now off meds, and feels great. I'm sure you'll fell better in just a few days! And I guess your bf will have more energy to be there for you when he's "back" :)
User avatar
Smiley
Posts: 532
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:02 pm
Location: South Africa

Re: I feel terrible

Post by Smiley »

:hug: thinking of you Agi, we are here for you :D
xxx :hug:
:D smiley :D

WIP:
Still :shock:

snoopy birth present
knitting: witty knits, santa

2010 Finishes:
UFO: popcorn holding blankie
I love my pony, Linda Gillum
Cute Kitten, Adam Pescott
Mouse in race car, Lucie Heaton
Hi mom (golden retrievers), Linda Gillum
pamelam
Posts: 5452
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:07 pm

Re: I feel terrible

Post by pamelam »

I hope you feel better soon, Agi :hug: :hug:
Pam
User avatar
mags
Posts: 10443
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:47 am
Location: UK

Re: I feel terrible

Post by mags »

:hug: :hug:
mags

WIPs:
Heritage Tower Bridge (yes still :roll: )
various bits and bobs
RosemaryH
Posts: 2273
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:12 pm
Location: SPAIN

Re: I feel terrible

Post by RosemaryH »

Congratulations on coming off one of your meds, shame that this has coincided with your BF not being able to be there for you. We are all here to chat to so make use o us. Keep up the good work.

Rosemary
I’m part of the Transworld Book Group!’
User avatar
Cecilia
Posts: 6065
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:13 pm
Location: England

Re: I feel terrible

Post by Cecilia »

:hug: Here's a hug for you.
Completed 2017: Anniversary Sampler by The Sweetheart Tree

Love comforteth like sunshine after rain. Shakespeare
User avatar
agi
Posts: 13642
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:00 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: I feel terrible

Post by agi »

Thank you all so much. It means a lot. :hug:
Finally, we could talk with Stephen. He is getting better. I am still very dizzy, but forced myself to go for a walk today which was good. Feeling very low, but I hope it is just the changing of the medicines and the hormones - so I will try to wait it out. Not easy though.
Back to stitching, knitting and crochet - I am doing all at the same time, changing every half hour or so because find it difficul to concentrate... still, better than nothing.
Agi

"The world, as a colourful knot of threads, has turned into a memory, and now you cannot be sure whether it was real."
(Géza Ottlik, Hungarian writer)

My blog
User avatar
karen4bells
Posts: 21816
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
Location: Florida

Re: I feel terrible

Post by karen4bells »

:hug: So glad to hear you were able to talk to Stephen. Sorry that you are feeling so dizzy, and I hope that you will be feeling better soon. Going for walks, stitching, knitting and crocheting are all great ways to help relieve stress and I hope that is the case for you. Hope that the new meds start working soon :hug:
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs


User avatar
mauveme
Posts: 8847
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:26 pm
Location: Ontario Canada
Contact:

Re: I feel terrible

Post by mauveme »

Hope things pick up for you but you know you can always come on here and rant. We are all here for you.... :hug: :hug:
Linda
User avatar
~threadbear~
Posts: 16596
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:25 am
Location: Cumbria U.K

Re: I feel terrible

Post by ~threadbear~ »

I'm sure it'll be the medications making you feel this way Agi. :hug:
Good you were able to talk to Stephen as well, I'm sure that'll help you both.
But I think you're dealing with it all so well, keeping yourself busy and going for walks. So well done you! You're doing so well! :hug: :hug: :choc: :choc: :choc: :hug: :hug:
:choc: There's nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with CHOCOLATE! :dance:
:choc: Forget love! I'd rather fall in CHOCOLATE! :wub:

Current :wip:
With Faith :dance:
Dogs
Snow Leopard (Haed)
Big Cats

Blog
User avatar
Boudicca
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:55 pm
Location: Rotterdam, Nederland

Re: I feel terrible

Post by Boudicca »

:hug: :grouphug:
Sorry to hear all this Agi :neutral: everything is going to be so good soon,
you have talked with your bf you feel a little bit better :wink: It is so nice
to talk with the people here, you really see everybody cares about you, not just
what about you are stitching, here are many good things about all of us, you see
many so valuable people that´s why I joined the group, I send you a big hug
from my country Mexico and i just want to tell you somethin it helps me when I feel blue and down eat something you love :cake: watch a comedy movie 8)
and the other stuff you just told us, keep moving, keep living.. :sun:
just remember, after the end of the night, or the darkness there will be alwasy a nice
and gorgeous sun set @rotfl:
User avatar
Serinde
Posts: 19554
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:46 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: I feel terrible

Post by Serinde »

Poor you (both!). :( Hope things are a bit better now, and what's the forum for, if not a good rant every now and again?

I wonder if St Cross Stitchers needs a new wing, specially designed to be self-cleaning, with satisfyingly-breakable crockery or glassware for throwing during rants? :thinks:
User avatar
Mabel Figworthy
Posts: 34208
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:05 pm
Location: Dunchurch, UK
Contact:

Re: I feel terrible

Post by Mabel Figworthy »

What a good idea! Could we make it "guided crockery", so that no-one gets hit by mistake :-)?
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits

Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
User avatar
Serinde
Posts: 19554
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:46 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: I feel terrible

Post by Serinde »

Absolutely. I see it as a kind of "Room of Requirements".
Post Reply