I have started this one http://www.goldenkitestore.com/index.php/2062.html" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
I am stitching it on 18ct aida and it is huge!! There are 252 pages in total.
Here is page 1
Last edited by vanessanjf on Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:43 pm, edited 51 times in total.
Vanessa
A little progress every day adds up to big results
WIP
The adoration of the kings- Golden kite completed
Okay, that's it, not going to try it now! I looked at that the other day (may have been you that mentioned that you wanted to attempt it or were starting it?) and thought how beautiful it was. It takes me too many years to get a regular chart done, let alone 252 pages! It will be a stunning piece when you are finished.
Kirsty
WIP
Angel of the Morning
Isabella's garden
Enchanted Alphabet
Beautiful Start!!! 256 pages whether large or small sized is an awesome amount. I agree with Rose that we are likely to see a finish since I'm sure this is moving along at Vanessa speed with the usual beautiful stitching. So looking forward to your updates!
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
I just realized that 246 pages is about half the size of a ream of paper (here in the states). I'm not sure if it would be easier to deal with that size in a pdf format with only printing pages as I needed them or in a hard copy that I could see slowly being used up. Just wondering which version do you have? Do you get the whole kit when doing your Golden Kites or kit them yourself? Just curious.
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
rcperryls wrote:I just realized that 246 pages is about half the size of a ream of paper (here in the states). I'm not sure if it would be easier to deal with that size in a pdf format with only printing pages as I needed them or in a hard copy that I could see slowly being used up. Just wondering which version do you have? Do you get the whole kit when doing your Golden Kites or kit them yourself? Just curious.
Carole
I have the whole kit for this one. So yes there are a lot of pages but I just get a few out at a time. I plan on sticking with this one until the end and not rotating. I do like a challenge!!
Vanessa
A little progress every day adds up to big results
WIP
The adoration of the kings- Golden kite completed