At the end of the month I will be attending the wedding for the girl I made the bags for. I am going to stitch up this cute little design as a card for her.
And this was my progress from last night
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
So annoying, as small as this design is the designer put it on 12 pages (3X4). So I had a bit of a session when I was doing the brim of the hat. Back on track now but........
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
That's a really neat design Rose ?? 12 pages how on earth can you do that for such a small project as a card, even a larger one? So sorry about the visit Rose and hope the rest goes smoothly.
Sally in Brisbane Australia
WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
Well to defend the designer she did not make it as a card. I am using it as a card design. It will be a large card. But it is such a simple design It really does not need to be that many pages. It could have been made at the most into 4 pages.
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
An awful lot. Hard to picture it even being 4, but that may be because you told us you were stitching a card and that is the size that has stuck in my head.
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
An awful lot. Hard to picture it even being 4, but that may be because you told us you were stitching a card and that is the size that has stuck in my head.
Not had a whole lot of stitching time. So much going on this week but I did get some progress........ then Mr decided to make an appearance AGAIN. So I only have this much done.
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror