Sharing some of my stiching - bear with me - I'm new!

Please feel free to join in on our SAL

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde

Post Reply
User avatar
krissa
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:17 pm

Sharing some of my stiching - bear with me - I'm new!

Post by krissa »

I wanted to share a few thing that I've done so far. These are just pictures I've taken to send my mom, so they aren't great quality or anything, but they'll give you an idea of what I've been working on.

This was the first thing I worked on when I returned to stitching back in November. Just a small elephant kit from Hobby Lobby.

Image

And then I moved on to this Rock and Roll Alphabet from Cloudsfactory. I'm still working on it, and the photo quality is really bad. I'll try to get a better pic soon.

Image

For Christmas, I completed this one. It hasn't been framed yet, but I am really proud of it! This one is from capesandcrafts on Etsy.

Image

I'll try to get a picture of the stocking I'm currently working on soon.
User avatar
karen4bells
Posts: 21816
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Sharing some of my stiching - bear with me - I'm new!

Post by karen4bells »

Great projects and really nice stitching!!! Love them all!!! :applesauce:
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs


User avatar
millymolly
Posts: 2703
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 4:06 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Sharing some of my stiching - bear with me - I'm new!

Post by millymolly »

Great work :applesauce:
Amanda =]

WIP
Cloudsfactory Epic Potter & Cut thru Pirate Ship
HAED Mini Awakening Spring Fairy
Shameful UFOs Thread here 3 of 25 finished
User avatar
rcperryls
Posts: 32992
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:36 pm
Location: SC, USA

Re: Sharing some of my stiching - bear with me - I'm new!

Post by rcperryls »

:applesauce: :applesauce: Great finishes. Look like fun and I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Carole
:dance:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
User avatar
Carole
Posts: 3275
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:06 pm
Location: Birmingham
Contact:

Re: Sharing some of my stiching - bear with me - I'm new!

Post by Carole »

Love the Rock'n'Roll one :)
Current WIPs
Precious Dreams
Crazy cat lady
Previous WIPs
Previous WIPs

User avatar
stitchingmae
Posts: 3253
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:34 pm
Location: USA~Georgia

Re: Sharing some of my stiching - bear with me - I'm new!

Post by stitchingmae »

Awesome finishes! !!
User avatar
Rose
Posts: 34043
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:24 am
Location: Gilroy, CA

Re: Sharing some of my stiching - bear with me - I'm new!

Post by Rose »

Those are super and look like a whole bunch of fun!!!!!!! :applesauce: :applesauce:
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
Pampam
Posts: 110
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:10 am
Location: SC USA
Contact:

Re: Sharing some of my stiching - bear with me - I'm new!

Post by Pampam »

:applesauce: Great stitching . I had not seen the R&R alphabet chart--so cute! Happy Stitching!
User avatar
fiddler
Posts: 1557
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:14 pm
Location: East Yorkshire U K

Re: Sharing some of my stiching - bear with me - I'm new!

Post by fiddler »

Great stitching :applesauce: :applesauce:
User avatar
lavenderbee
Posts: 2409
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:51 pm
Location: North Wales

Re: Sharing some of my stiching - bear with me - I'm new!

Post by lavenderbee »

They are lovely, so neatly stitched. Well done :D
lavenderbee :-)


stitching is beewitching

Things only become problems if you let them
User avatar
fccs
Posts: 9697
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:10 am
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado

Re: Sharing some of my stiching - bear with me - I'm new!

Post by fccs »

Those are all super cute and fun, and very nicely stitched! :applesauce: :applesauce:

I'm eager to see more of the R&R alphabet.
Debby

(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
History of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Innocent Dreams
User avatar
tiffstitch
Posts: 10025
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:51 pm
Location: Vermont
Contact:

Re: Sharing some of my stiching - bear with me - I'm new!

Post by tiffstitch »

Some very cool projects and I'd never seen the rock 'n' roll alphabet! That is going on the wish list.
User avatar
Squirrel
Posts: 16821
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:33 am
Location: exChristhcurch NZ, now Brisbane, Australia

Re: Sharing some of my stiching - bear with me - I'm new!

Post by Squirrel »

:) Great projects beautifully stitched. Love the Christmas one, very unusual. Thanks for sharing your work. :applesauce:
Sally in Brisbane Australia

WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
MartaAre
Posts: 110
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:13 pm

Re: Sharing some of my stiching - bear with me - I'm new!

Post by MartaAre »

These are really nice! The elephant is so cute!
User avatar
Amanda G
Posts: 678
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:30 pm
Location: Bristol, England
Contact:

Re: Sharing some of my stiching - bear with me - I'm new!

Post by Amanda G »

That rock 'n'roll alphabet is great.....so unusual but each character is easy to identify. Brilliant! :applesauce:
User avatar
Mabel Figworthy
Posts: 34208
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:05 pm
Location: Dunchurch, UK
Contact:

Re: Sharing some of my stiching - bear with me - I'm new!

Post by Mabel Figworthy »

your Christmas project and elephant are lovely and colourful, and I was suprised that I actually recognised people in the rock project (not being a rock fan) - it's amazing how accurate they can be in such a small space.
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits

Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
User avatar
Serinde
Posts: 19554
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:46 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Sharing some of my stiching - bear with me - I'm new!

Post by Serinde »

What fun! :applesauce: :applesauce:
User avatar
Lizzieh
Posts: 4049
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:34 pm
Location: cornwall

Re: Sharing some of my stiching - bear with me - I'm new!

Post by Lizzieh »

Wow. For someone who is new you have done some beautiful stitiching. Hope you are still enjoying it.
Liz


WIPIn rotation
Quick Stitch Tulips
Egyptian heart
Pretty pastels
Peek a boo

UFO
HAED storykeep

2014 finishes
Parent's garden
User avatar
Talinellana
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:19 pm

Re: Sharing some of my stiching - bear with me - I'm new!

Post by Talinellana »

What great finishes, lovely stitching! I've eyed up that Rock & Roll Alphabet quite a few times so going to love seeing your progress on it :)
Deni

WIP
(Adopted) Secret Santa
HAED Mini Autumns Promise
Dimensions Butterfly Forest

Up Coming
Twisted Band Sampler
Post Reply