Page 1 of 1

Sharing some of my stiching - bear with me - I'm new!

Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:14 pm
by krissa
I wanted to share a few thing that I've done so far. These are just pictures I've taken to send my mom, so they aren't great quality or anything, but they'll give you an idea of what I've been working on.

This was the first thing I worked on when I returned to stitching back in November. Just a small elephant kit from Hobby Lobby.

Image

And then I moved on to this Rock and Roll Alphabet from Cloudsfactory. I'm still working on it, and the photo quality is really bad. I'll try to get a better pic soon.

Image

For Christmas, I completed this one. It hasn't been framed yet, but I am really proud of it! This one is from capesandcrafts on Etsy.

Image

I'll try to get a picture of the stocking I'm currently working on soon.

Re: Sharing some of my stiching - bear with me - I'm new!

Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:38 pm
by karen4bells
Great projects and really nice stitching!!! Love them all!!! :applesauce:

Re: Sharing some of my stiching - bear with me - I'm new!

Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:44 pm
by millymolly
Great work :applesauce:

Re: Sharing some of my stiching - bear with me - I'm new!

Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:58 pm
by rcperryls
:applesauce: :applesauce: Great finishes. Look like fun and I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Carole
:dance:

Re: Sharing some of my stiching - bear with me - I'm new!

Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:14 pm
by Carole
Love the Rock'n'Roll one :)

Re: Sharing some of my stiching - bear with me - I'm new!

Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:44 pm
by stitchingmae
Awesome finishes! !!

Re: Sharing some of my stiching - bear with me - I'm new!

Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:53 pm
by Rose
Those are super and look like a whole bunch of fun!!!!!!! :applesauce: :applesauce:

Re: Sharing some of my stiching - bear with me - I'm new!

Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:55 pm
by Pampam
:applesauce: Great stitching . I had not seen the R&R alphabet chart--so cute! Happy Stitching!

Re: Sharing some of my stiching - bear with me - I'm new!

Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:42 pm
by fiddler
Great stitching :applesauce: :applesauce:

Re: Sharing some of my stiching - bear with me - I'm new!

Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:45 pm
by lavenderbee
They are lovely, so neatly stitched. Well done :D

Re: Sharing some of my stiching - bear with me - I'm new!

Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:10 pm
by fccs
Those are all super cute and fun, and very nicely stitched! :applesauce: :applesauce:

I'm eager to see more of the R&R alphabet.

Re: Sharing some of my stiching - bear with me - I'm new!

Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:22 pm
by tiffstitch
Some very cool projects and I'd never seen the rock 'n' roll alphabet! That is going on the wish list.

Re: Sharing some of my stiching - bear with me - I'm new!

Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:57 pm
by Squirrel
:) Great projects beautifully stitched. Love the Christmas one, very unusual. Thanks for sharing your work. :applesauce:

Re: Sharing some of my stiching - bear with me - I'm new!

Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:32 am
by MartaAre
These are really nice! The elephant is so cute!

Re: Sharing some of my stiching - bear with me - I'm new!

Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:43 am
by Amanda G
That rock 'n'roll alphabet is great.....so unusual but each character is easy to identify. Brilliant! :applesauce:

Re: Sharing some of my stiching - bear with me - I'm new!

Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:57 am
by Mabel Figworthy
your Christmas project and elephant are lovely and colourful, and I was suprised that I actually recognised people in the rock project (not being a rock fan) - it's amazing how accurate they can be in such a small space.

Re: Sharing some of my stiching - bear with me - I'm new!

Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:03 pm
by Serinde
What fun! :applesauce: :applesauce:

Re: Sharing some of my stiching - bear with me - I'm new!

Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:02 pm
by Lizzieh
Wow. For someone who is new you have done some beautiful stitiching. Hope you are still enjoying it.

Re: Sharing some of my stiching - bear with me - I'm new!

Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:45 am
by Talinellana
What great finishes, lovely stitching! I've eyed up that Rock & Roll Alphabet quite a few times so going to love seeing your progress on it :)