Wishing you many many more years of beautiful stitching!!
And a special thanks for your skills as a forum moderator.
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
I know that I am not always great about being a regular on this wonderful site, but you have always been given me wonderful advice and kind words about my work. Here's to many more years!!
Michelle
2016 FINISHES: All Hallows Eve (Glendon Place)
Delightful Fruits - Grapes (CSN 3/2013)
Delightful Fruits - Apples
Delightful Fruits - Berries (CSN 5/2013)
Delightful Fruits - Pears
Wow, 11 years! Congratulations!
I'm still shocked that I had absolutely no idea such a forum existed until a couple months ago, and here I've been stitching most of my life... shame on me!
- Michelle
Michelle
WIP: HAED Candlestick Man (ornament)
WIP: various, never-ending, mason jar lids