Nicola's Stitching 2025

Please feel free to join in on our SAL

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde

Post Reply
User avatar
Nicola Main
Posts: 1600
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:10 pm
Location: Carnoustie, Scotland

Nicola's Stitching 2025

Post by Nicola Main »

I'm currently working on two Bothy Threads and working them on rotation. Blown Away is two Highland cows beside a wall with purple flowers. I started this in January but I'm a very slow stitcher. Once I've finished the wall on this side I'll move the frame and do the second cow.

Image

The second is Birds of a Feather which is two Little Owls snuggled together on a branch. A lot of browns and creams in this one but I tend to pick one colour (usually darker colours first) then stitch all of that before moving onto the next colour. Once I've done the top half I'll do the bottom half 👍

Image
Eat, Sleep, Stitch, Repeat ...
User avatar
Serinde
Posts: 19554
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:46 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Nicola's Stitching 2025

Post by Serinde »

How gorgeous to see your lovely stitching again. These are fun designs, aren't they?!
User avatar
Mabel Figworthy
Posts: 34208
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:05 pm
Location: Dunchurch, UK
Contact:

Re: Nicola's Stitching 2025

Post by Mabel Figworthy »

A blustery cow and snuggly owls - perfect!
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits

Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
User avatar
fccs
Posts: 9697
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:10 am
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado

Re: Nicola's Stitching 2025

Post by fccs »

It’s good to see you again! And the coos and owls are going to be fun to watch grow.
Debby

(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
History of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Innocent Dreams
Post Reply