It's that time again 🎃 I always tell myself I'll start early and somehow it's mid-September before I've even picked a pattern.
https://i.postimg.cc/yJWZJk4X/skull-head-cross-stitch-joanne.jpg
Sneaking in a head start though: just finished this little skull with a red bow. Cute rather than creepy ...
Search found 5 matches
- Sun Sep 13, 2026 5:21 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: What's on your hoop for Halloween this year?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 112
- Sat Aug 29, 2026 11:04 am
- Forum: General
- Topic: Spring tulips, finally finished
- Replies: 6
- Views: 409
Re: Spring tulips, finally finished
thank you
- Sat Aug 29, 2026 2:15 am
- Forum: General
- Topic: Spring tulips, finally finished
- Replies: 6
- Views: 409
Spring tulips, finally finished
https://i.postimg.cc/G9t6fBVP/myflora.jpg
I charted this one back in the spring and have been picking at it ever since. 180 x 209 stitches, 35 DMC shades. The ribbon alone took three evenings, because the pinks sit so close together that I kept reaching for the wrong skein. Worth it in the end, I ...
I charted this one back in the spring and have been picking at it ever since. 180 x 209 stitches, 35 DMC shades. The ribbon alone took three evenings, because the pinks sit so close together that I kept reaching for the wrong skein. Worth it in the end, I ...
- Tue Aug 18, 2026 2:37 am
- Forum: Tips & Tricks
- Topic: Suggestions for a Newbie!!
- Replies: 122
- Views: 659125
Re: Suggestions for a Newbie!!
Everything above is technique, so I'll add what comes before it: choosing the chart. I design patterns, so I see this from the other side. Look at grid size and colour count together. Thirty colours across a large design is a rich palette. Thirty across a small one is confetti — and confetti is what ...
- Tue Aug 18, 2026 2:32 am
- Forum: Tips & Tricks
- Topic: Review sites you've ordered from
- Replies: 266
- Views: 859135
Re: Review sites you've ordered from
Tiny Modernist Huge selection, but I wasn’t completely satisfied with the charts
Artecy Cross Stitch Pretty good overall. Nice selection and solid patterns.
Clover Stitchery Smaller selection, but the patterns are very high quality and well prepared.
Artecy Cross Stitch Pretty good overall. Nice selection and solid patterns.
Clover Stitchery Smaller selection, but the patterns are very high quality and well prepared.