Castles in the Air - SAL
Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde
Re: Castles in the Air - SAL
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
- coffee_freak
- Posts: 10311
- Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:14 pm
- Location: maryland,usa
- Contact:
Re: Castles in the Air - SAL
haha no not that brave..lol..just cross stitch..but there are a few specialty stitches in them..
If you get a comment of a
,I must be holding my 
http://coffeecupcakescrossstitch.blogspot.com/
skype:coffeecupcakescrossstitch
WIP:
Joan Elliot Spring Fairy
Cupcakes
Snuggle Up
2012 HD's
Bohemia
Fairy Friend
http://coffeecupcakescrossstitch.blogspot.com/
skype:coffeecupcakescrossstitch
WIP:
Joan Elliot Spring Fairy
Cupcakes
Snuggle Up
2012 HD's
Bohemia
Fairy Friend
Re: Castles in the Air - SAL
Update as often as you can because this is such a lovely project to see so I could look at it time and time again without getting bored.
Rosemary
Rosemary
I’m part of the Transworld Book Group!’
Re: Castles in the Air - SAL
Oh CF I really must get my camera working (and my needle!!). You have done loads! I love the colours you have chosen 
2014 Finishes:
Wedding Sampler
Sepia German Shepherd
WIPs:
Castles in the Air - Parts 1-3 finished
Welsh Alphabet Sampler
Future Projects:
Hardanger Wedding Sampler
Wedding Sampler
Sepia German Shepherd
WIPs:
Castles in the Air - Parts 1-3 finished
Welsh Alphabet Sampler
Future Projects:
Hardanger Wedding Sampler
Re: Castles in the Air - SAL
These are all so stunning I have just handed over my £1 and downloaded the first part. I have so many WIPs just now, I need another like a hole in the head, but hey!
Marvellous work!
Marvellous work!
~ girls with dreams grow into women with vision ~
WIPs:
The Sweetheart Tree 12 Days of Christmas
Sharon Pope's Gingerbread Cottage
Chatelaine Christmas Mystery 2011
WIPs:
The Sweetheart Tree 12 Days of Christmas
Sharon Pope's Gingerbread Cottage
Chatelaine Christmas Mystery 2011
Re: Castles in the Air - SAL
Had time to do some more of this and when I got it out I decided to change my colours so here is a new photo.

Still not 100% sure about my colours but it took me so long to frog the last ones I think I will have to stick with what I have now!
CF yours is looking beautiful and makes me wonder if I have made silly colour choices.
Liz

Still not 100% sure about my colours but it took me so long to frog the last ones I think I will have to stick with what I have now!
CF yours is looking beautiful and makes me wonder if I have made silly colour choices.
Liz
Liz
WIPIn rotation
Quick Stitch Tulips
Egyptian heart
Pretty pastels
Peek a boo
UFO
HAED storykeep
2014 finishes
Parent's garden
WIPIn rotation
Quick Stitch Tulips
Egyptian heart
Pretty pastels
Peek a boo
UFO
HAED storykeep
2014 finishes
Parent's garden
- coffee_freak
- Posts: 10311
- Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:14 pm
- Location: maryland,usa
- Contact:
Re: Castles in the Air - SAL
I cheated w/ the colors. i knew if i chose them..i wouldn't be happy..lol..so I used the sample she gave on the site.
but thanks! i did chose this set out of 4 possible (maybe 3..can't remember)
I did work a bit more on it tonight..and more tomorrow and I should be done.
i love your colors !
but thanks! i did chose this set out of 4 possible (maybe 3..can't remember)
I did work a bit more on it tonight..and more tomorrow and I should be done.
i love your colors !
If you get a comment of a
,I must be holding my 
http://coffeecupcakescrossstitch.blogspot.com/
skype:coffeecupcakescrossstitch
WIP:
Joan Elliot Spring Fairy
Cupcakes
Snuggle Up
2012 HD's
Bohemia
Fairy Friend
http://coffeecupcakescrossstitch.blogspot.com/
skype:coffeecupcakescrossstitch
WIP:
Joan Elliot Spring Fairy
Cupcakes
Snuggle Up
2012 HD's
Bohemia
Fairy Friend
Re: Castles in the Air - SAL
lizthebob wrote:Had time to do some more of this and when I got it out I decided to change my colours so here is a new photo.
Still not 100% sure about my colours but it took me so long to frog the last ones I think I will have to stick with what I have now!
CF yours is looking beautiful and makes me wonder if I have made silly colour choices.
Liz
Oh Liz I love this coloring!!!!! It is really pretty and I think they go very well together. The other version was very fun also but this looks so good and bright. Wonderful work
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
- charmagne_capalad
- Posts: 6704
- Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 11:09 am
- Location: Quezon City PHILIPPINES
Re: Castles in the Air - SAL
C_F, you've done great LOADS! It's looking GREAT!
Liz, yours is looking LOVELY as well!
Well done, ladies!
Liz, yours is looking LOVELY as well!
Well done, ladies!
- ~threadbear~
- Posts: 16596
- Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:25 am
- Location: Cumbria U.K
Re: Castles in the Air - SAL
Well Liz, I love your colours and seeing them with that lovely gold
just might be what tips me over the edge. I've been determined to stay away from a SAL at the moment, no matter how much I like them, because I really didn't want more than 2 projects on the go at once, but I'm seriously wavering right now!
Looks fantastic. I
it. 
Looks fantastic. I
Current
With Faith
Dogs
Snow Leopard (Haed)
Big Cats
Blog
- Mabel Figworthy
- Posts: 34208
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:05 pm
- Location: Dunchurch, UK
- Contact:
Re: Castles in the Air - SAL
Liz, that is so pretty!
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits
Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits
Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
Re: Castles in the Air - SAL
Love your colours Liz. I really would have liked to join in this SAL but decided that as I have done the last two that I should do some of my others before making a further commitment.
Rosemary
Rosemary
I’m part of the Transworld Book Group!’
Re: Castles in the Air - SAL
i have just paid for it, but wont be doing it for a while yet, want to finish some of my wips before I start anything else. Gonna be strict with myself 
- ~threadbear~
- Posts: 16596
- Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:25 am
- Location: Cumbria U.K
Re: Castles in the Air - SAL
I really didn't mean to. I only went for another look, and then ...well,
So there it is, saved in my file.
Of course, it will just sit there now until I have finished my surprise sampler, I am determined to have no more than TWO on the go at once.
Current
With Faith
Dogs
Snow Leopard (Haed)
Big Cats
Blog
Re: Castles in the Air - SAL
tb, once we've finished some of our wips, we can have our own SAL if you like ;d
- ~threadbear~
- Posts: 16596
- Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:25 am
- Location: Cumbria U.K
Re: Castles in the Air - SAL
That's a great idea Lisa!

Current
With Faith
Dogs
Snow Leopard (Haed)
Big Cats
Blog
- coffee_freak
- Posts: 10311
- Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:14 pm
- Location: maryland,usa
- Contact:
Re: Castles in the Air - SAL
woohoo i'm done! except for a few beads..which i have to wait to put on till my daughter gets home from her friend's house so she can entertain my 3yo boy..he loooves digging in my beads and buttons..lol
If you get a comment of a
,I must be holding my 
http://coffeecupcakescrossstitch.blogspot.com/
skype:coffeecupcakescrossstitch
WIP:
Joan Elliot Spring Fairy
Cupcakes
Snuggle Up
2012 HD's
Bohemia
Fairy Friend
http://coffeecupcakescrossstitch.blogspot.com/
skype:coffeecupcakescrossstitch
WIP:
Joan Elliot Spring Fairy
Cupcakes
Snuggle Up
2012 HD's
Bohemia
Fairy Friend
Re: Castles in the Air - SAL
Papillon have now got a gallery up of Castles in the Air 
mags
WIPs:
Heritage Tower Bridge (yes still
)
various bits and bobs
WIPs:
Heritage Tower Bridge (yes still
various bits and bobs
- coffee_freak
- Posts: 10311
- Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:14 pm
- Location: maryland,usa
- Contact:
Re: Castles in the Air - SAL
awww ty mags! they all look sooo good! i can't wait to get my beads on mine and send in a photo..need to go look and see how to do that.. 
If you get a comment of a
,I must be holding my 
http://coffeecupcakescrossstitch.blogspot.com/
skype:coffeecupcakescrossstitch
WIP:
Joan Elliot Spring Fairy
Cupcakes
Snuggle Up
2012 HD's
Bohemia
Fairy Friend
http://coffeecupcakescrossstitch.blogspot.com/
skype:coffeecupcakescrossstitch
WIP:
Joan Elliot Spring Fairy
Cupcakes
Snuggle Up
2012 HD's
Bohemia
Fairy Friend
Re: Castles in the Air - SAL
Don't they all look gorgeous.
I won't get round to doing mine very soon, but I really can't decide what colours to use.
I won't get round to doing mine very soon, but I really can't decide what colours to use.
mags
WIPs:
Heritage Tower Bridge (yes still
)
various bits and bobs
WIPs:
Heritage Tower Bridge (yes still
various bits and bobs
