This is my next new start! I thought I would begin a thread for it now. It's Ciro Marchetti's "Tree of Life" which my Mum got me for Christmas. I am inserting this into my rotation and as luck would have it, I will be starting this new project in my new house! I won't start stitching until Sunday or Monday when I get settled in as I need to pack my stuff away now, but I'll have an update in a few days. If I get any stitchy time before then I will just put in a couple of hours on my Indian and Wolf.
I'm stitching this one on beige 25 count Lugana, 2 over 1 tent stitch (same as all my HAEDs ).
CURRENT WIPs
HAEDs - Bubble Telescope, Floatilla, Rainbow Embrace, Ray of Light, Iron Dragon, Newport Lighthouse
Fractal 239 Aero Chocolate
this is a very pretty one i love the colour of the water!
Spring Palette 15950/170800 9.33%
Sapphire Birthstone 15120/240000 6.30%
Ari 8840/157850 5.60%
Spring Luna 7840/46620 16.81%
RAE 600/48840 1.22%
Sadness of an angel /118800 0.00%
Nellie / 0.00%
HAED wip's: SHH Now ~ QS A Bunch of Love ~ Diamond ~ Wrath ~ Evolutionistic ~ Mermaid (Marchetti)~ Sunrise ~ Garnet ~ Cerridwen ~ SK Blue Moon (2012 SAL)
Can't wait to see your progress... beautiful design.
Agi
"The world, as a colourful knot of threads, has turned into a memory, and now you cannot be sure whether it was real." (Géza Ottlik, Hungarian writer)
With all the poatterns you have in your rotation I would be worried that you'd never get anything done. But then again it's you. I know how fast you stitch so I know we'll be having updates for all of them quite often.
current project rotation:
Twilight Balloon Flight
The Accolade
Faces of Faery 89
Dad's Flower Pot