Sarah's HAED Tree of Life

Please feel free to join in on our SAL

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde

Post Reply
User avatar
Sarah Gixxer
Posts: 5006
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:19 am
Location: Peterborough, UK

Sarah's HAED Tree of Life

Post by Sarah Gixxer »

This is my next new start! I thought I would begin a thread for it now. It's Ciro Marchetti's "Tree of Life" which my Mum got me for Christmas. I am inserting this into my rotation and as luck would have it, I will be starting this new project in my new house! I won't start stitching until Sunday or Monday when I get settled in as I need to pack my stuff away now, but I'll have an update in a few days. If I get any stitchy time before then I will just put in a couple of hours on my Indian and Wolf.

I'm stitching this one on beige 25 count Lugana, 2 over 1 tent stitch (same as all my HAEDs :D ).
Image
CURRENT WIPs
HAEDs - Bubble Telescope, Floatilla, Rainbow Embrace, Ray of Light, Iron Dragon, Newport Lighthouse
Fractal 239 Aero Chocolate
User avatar
kazzi29
Posts: 1938
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:51 pm
Location: Wootton Bassett,uk

Re: Sarah's HAED Tree of Life

Post by kazzi29 »

this is a very pretty one i love the colour of the water!
Spring Palette 15950/170800 9.33%
Sapphire Birthstone 15120/240000 6.30%
Ari 8840/157850 5.60%
Spring Luna 7840/46620 16.81%
RAE 600/48840 1.22%
Sadness of an angel /118800 0.00%
Nellie / 0.00%
User avatar
SusanF
Posts: 3136
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:09 pm
Location: Bedford, UK
Contact:

Re: Sarah's HAED Tree of Life

Post by SusanF »

Fabulous design Sarah - this will be great to watch :dance: :dance: :dance:
Susan

My Stitchy blog: SF Stitch
(updated 16th April 2010)
Kirstylou
Posts: 454
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:29 pm
Location: North Wales

Re: Sarah's HAED Tree of Life

Post by Kirstylou »

beautiful design
Image
WIP
HAED Queen of hearts
Dimensions Exotic Butterflies
Kustom krafts tiger
Wedding sampler

2012 finishes
Noah's Ark birth sampler
Quack Quack TT
Tatty Ted Big hugs
Tatty Ted Latch Hook
User avatar
Nina
Posts: 462
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:35 am
Location: Finland
Contact:

Re: Sarah's HAED Tree of Life

Post by Nina »

There's so much details! Beautiful design :D
HAED wip's: SHH Now ~ QS A Bunch of Love ~ Diamond ~ Wrath ~ Evolutionistic ~ Mermaid (Marchetti)~ Sunrise ~ Garnet ~ Cerridwen ~ SK Blue Moon (2012 SAL)

I See the Light ~ PR Mystery SAL


My blog
User avatar
agi
Posts: 13642
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:00 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Sarah's HAED Tree of Life

Post by agi »

Can't wait to see your progress... beautiful design. :applesauce: :applesauce: :applesauce:
Agi

"The world, as a colourful knot of threads, has turned into a memory, and now you cannot be sure whether it was real."
(Géza Ottlik, Hungarian writer)

My blog
User avatar
Catwoman
Posts: 828
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:31 am
Location: Cornwall, UK

Re: Sarah's HAED Tree of Life

Post by Catwoman »

Beautiful design and I can't wait to see this in progress.
User avatar
Lili
Posts: 2322
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:17 pm
Contact:

Re: Sarah's HAED Tree of Life

Post by Lili »

Beautiful design!
Enjoy.
Blog
Happy Stitching,
Lili
pamelam
Posts: 5452
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:07 pm

Re: Sarah's HAED Tree of Life

Post by pamelam »

Such a beautiful design! I love all the colors in it! Can't wait to see it develop!
Pam
ohstitcher
Posts: 467
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:40 pm
Location: Ohio, USA

Re: Sarah's HAED Tree of Life

Post by ohstitcher »

Sarah I love this chart and am looking forward to your progress on it.
There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of man ~ Winston Churchill~
User avatar
Vani
Posts: 962
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:58 pm
Location: St.John's, Newfoundland, CA

Re: Sarah's HAED Tree of Life

Post by Vani »

Love the detail, lots going on!!!!! Can't wait to see your progress!!!
Vani, St. John's, NL, CAN

http://mystitchdiary.blogspot.ca/
User avatar
karen4bells
Posts: 21816
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Sarah's HAED Tree of Life

Post by karen4bells »

:wub: :dance: I really like this one, can't wait to see you start on it!! :dance:
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs


User avatar
Lizzy
Posts: 3724
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:25 pm
Location: UK

Re: Sarah's HAED Tree of Life

Post by Lizzy »

I love this design and I'm looking forward to seeing your updates :)
User avatar
XandraS
Posts: 2421
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:59 pm
Location: Basingstoke, UK
Contact:

Re: Sarah's HAED Tree of Life

Post by XandraS »

Amazing design, look forward to seeing it on progress
XandraS...
User avatar
Lizzieh
Posts: 4049
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:34 pm
Location: cornwall

Re: Sarah's HAED Tree of Life

Post by Lizzieh »

Oh goodie. I've got this one in my stash!
Liz


WIPIn rotation
Quick Stitch Tulips
Egyptian heart
Pretty pastels
Peek a boo

UFO
HAED storykeep

2014 finishes
Parent's garden
User avatar
Pengwenn
Posts: 2037
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:28 pm
Location: Arizona

Re: Sarah's HAED Tree of Life

Post by Pengwenn »

With all the poatterns you have in your rotation I would be worried that you'd never get anything done. But then again it's you. I know how fast you stitch so I know we'll be having updates for all of them quite often.
current project rotation:
Twilight Balloon Flight
The Accolade
Faces of Faery 89
Dad's Flower Pot
User avatar
vanessanjf
Posts: 12944
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:43 am
Location: Hertfordshire, UK

Re: Sarah's HAED Tree of Life

Post by vanessanjf »

Oh wow another one!! Fantastic :D
Vanessa

A little progress every day adds up to big results

WIP
The adoration of the kings- Golden kite completed
User avatar
Nachstenliebe
Posts: 12466
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Sarah's HAED Tree of Life

Post by Nachstenliebe »

I was wondering when you were going to start this one ;)
Faith
User avatar
Murmured
Posts: 492
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:00 am
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand

Re: Sarah's HAED Tree of Life

Post by Murmured »

This is amazing! I can't wait to see it regularly :wub: .
WIPS
Damask Rose Needlecase
Castles in the Air
I Stitch therefore I Stash

2012 finishes:
Max's Moon
User avatar
Imme
Posts: 441
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:01 pm
Location: BC, Canada

Re: Sarah's HAED Tree of Life

Post by Imme »

Oh, this is going to be an awesome one to watch. It looks like it will be complicated.
Post Reply