Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated June 25, 2016
Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde
Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated September 1/10
Gorgeous design, and looking great!

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated September 1/10
Fantastic work!!!!!!

If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
- kerbear879
- Posts: 2877
- Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:51 pm
- Location: Denver, CO USA
- Contact:
Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated September 1/10
Terrific job! And I know exactly how you feel but stitching is very therapeutic and it helps me escape at times and makes the anxiety and depression easier to deal with it. Hang in there! 
Kerri
Current WIP:
HAED Chessie-10,200 of 90,300 - 11%
HAED Catch a Falling Star-8,900 of 203,900 - 4%
HAED Wrath-46,630 of 240,000 - 19%
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kerbear879/sets/
Current WIP:
HAED Chessie-10,200 of 90,300 - 11%
HAED Catch a Falling Star-8,900 of 203,900 - 4%
HAED Wrath-46,630 of 240,000 - 19%
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kerbear879/sets/
- ChicagoMay
- Posts: 376
- Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:16 am
- Location: Canada
Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated September 1/10
Omg I love this! Where did you purchase the chart?
Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated September 1/10
Thanks for all the well wishes. I start the new job tomorrow and feeling really nervous about it, but I am hoping it will all go well. I also wonder if most of the problems recently may have been from the old work environment as they make the work very stressful.
ChicagoMay, this is a kit from Dimensions cross stitch that comes with everything. You can get it from lots of places like Ebay, their web-site, even Amazon.com.
ChicagoMay, this is a kit from Dimensions cross stitch that comes with everything. You can get it from lots of places like Ebay, their web-site, even Amazon.com.
-
Like_Fine_VVine
- Posts: 1230
- Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:52 pm
- Location: North Carolina, USA
Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated September 1/10
Great job
.... glad to hear things are going a bit better for you and I hope they continue looking up!
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
WIPs
A Treasured Time
2010 Completed Projects
"Summer Breeze" - Paula Vaughn (Aug)
"Brighter Tomorrows" - Breast Cancer Awareness Sampler (Sep)
"Rooster" (Oct)
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
WIPs
A Treasured Time
2010 Completed Projects
"Summer Breeze" - Paula Vaughn (Aug)
"Brighter Tomorrows" - Breast Cancer Awareness Sampler (Sep)
"Rooster" (Oct)
~~~~~~~
- vanessanjf
- Posts: 12944
- Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:43 am
- Location: Hertfordshire, UK
Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated September 1/10
Good luck with the new job tomorrow. Your stitching is lovely 
Vanessa
A little progress every day adds up to big results
WIP
The adoration of the kings- Golden kite completed
A little progress every day adds up to big results
WIP
The adoration of the kings- Golden kite completed
Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated September 1/10
Good luck with the new job 
Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated September 1/10
It has been awhile since I've posted a progress picture. I always feel like I haven't completed enough to make it worth the while to post a new picture but once I do get to posting then I do realize how far I have come along.
I did get away from it again for a few weeks since the last post, but now with the weather changing and your inside more often again, I am picking it up more often. I have been tempted to switch back to Glory of Autumn (since it is that time of year), but I am enjoying watching my mountain grow so it is hard to pull away from this one now. Oh, what to do
, I guess that is a good problem.


I did get away from it again for a few weeks since the last post, but now with the weather changing and your inside more often again, I am picking it up more often. I have been tempted to switch back to Glory of Autumn (since it is that time of year), but I am enjoying watching my mountain grow so it is hard to pull away from this one now. Oh, what to do


- karen4bells
- Posts: 21816
- Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
- Location: Florida
Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated October 27/10
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated October 27/10
Beautiful work!!!!!!!!
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated October 27/10
Wow this is absolutely stunning, and you are making such great progress on it. It's hard to believe that the background is done in half stitches because it looks so full. It must be nice though because you can just fly with half stitches.
Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated October 27/10
Love it! 
Desiree Witt
It’s not not IF you will recover but WHEN you will.
You can NEVER have too many cross stitch patterns!
It’s not not IF you will recover but WHEN you will.
You can NEVER have too many cross stitch patterns!
- tiffstitch
- Posts: 10025
- Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:51 pm
- Location: Vermont
- Contact:
Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated October 27/10
This is really beautiful, the detail you're getting in the mountain is fantastic!
Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated October 27/10
Lovely 
Lea x
W.I.P
Exotic Butterflies (Dimensions)
Humphreys Corner Birth Sampler (Anchor)
HAED Tiny Treasures Kitten 2
Projects Lined Up
HAED QS Twillight Shimmer
HAED QS Face of Faery 75
HAED Purrfect Morning
W.I.P
Exotic Butterflies (Dimensions)
Humphreys Corner Birth Sampler (Anchor)
HAED Tiny Treasures Kitten 2
Projects Lined Up
HAED QS Twillight Shimmer
HAED QS Face of Faery 75
HAED Purrfect Morning
-
Like_Fine_VVine
- Posts: 1230
- Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:52 pm
- Location: North Carolina, USA
Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated October 27/10
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
WIPs
A Treasured Time
2010 Completed Projects
"Summer Breeze" - Paula Vaughn (Aug)
"Brighter Tomorrows" - Breast Cancer Awareness Sampler (Sep)
"Rooster" (Oct)
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
WIPs
A Treasured Time
2010 Completed Projects
"Summer Breeze" - Paula Vaughn (Aug)
"Brighter Tomorrows" - Breast Cancer Awareness Sampler (Sep)
"Rooster" (Oct)
~~~~~~~
- Mabel Figworthy
- Posts: 34220
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:05 pm
- Location: Dunchurch, UK
- Contact:
Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated October 27/10
It's looking gorgeous, great work!
As for the dilemma, why not take the winter months off and stitch both
!
As for the dilemma, why not take the winter months off and stitch both
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits
Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits
Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
- vanessanjf
- Posts: 12944
- Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:43 am
- Location: Hertfordshire, UK
Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated October 27/10
Beautiful work

Vanessa
A little progress every day adds up to big results
WIP
The adoration of the kings- Golden kite completed
A little progress every day adds up to big results
WIP
The adoration of the kings- Golden kite completed