Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated June 25, 2016

Please feel free to join in on our SAL

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde

User avatar
JuWildman
Posts: 411
Joined: Sun May 16, 2010 7:42 am

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated September 1/10

Post by JuWildman »

Gorgeous design, and looking great! :applesauce: :applesauce:
User avatar
Rose
Posts: 34043
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:24 am
Location: Gilroy, CA

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated September 1/10

Post by Rose »

Fantastic work!!!!!! :applesauce: :applesauce:
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
User avatar
kerbear879
Posts: 2877
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:51 pm
Location: Denver, CO USA
Contact:

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated September 1/10

Post by kerbear879 »

Terrific job! And I know exactly how you feel but stitching is very therapeutic and it helps me escape at times and makes the anxiety and depression easier to deal with it. Hang in there! :hug:
Kerri
Current WIP:
HAED Chessie-10,200 of 90,300 - 11%
HAED Catch a Falling Star-8,900 of 203,900 - 4%
HAED Wrath-46,630 of 240,000 - 19%

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kerbear879/sets/
User avatar
ChicagoMay
Posts: 376
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:16 am
Location: Canada

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated September 1/10

Post by ChicagoMay »

Omg I love this! Where did you purchase the chart?
User avatar
Imme
Posts: 441
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:01 pm
Location: BC, Canada

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated September 1/10

Post by Imme »

Thanks for all the well wishes. I start the new job tomorrow and feeling really nervous about it, but I am hoping it will all go well. I also wonder if most of the problems recently may have been from the old work environment as they make the work very stressful.

ChicagoMay, this is a kit from Dimensions cross stitch that comes with everything. You can get it from lots of places like Ebay, their web-site, even Amazon.com.
Like_Fine_VVine
Posts: 1230
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:52 pm
Location: North Carolina, USA

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated September 1/10

Post by Like_Fine_VVine »

Great job :) .... glad to hear things are going a bit better for you and I hope they continue looking up!
~~~~~~~ :toast: ~~~~~~~
WIPs
A Treasured Time
2010 Completed Projects

"Summer Breeze" - Paula Vaughn (Aug)
"Brighter Tomorrows" - Breast Cancer Awareness Sampler (Sep)
"Rooster" (Oct)
~~~~~~~ :toast: ~~~~~~~
User avatar
vanessanjf
Posts: 12944
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:43 am
Location: Hertfordshire, UK

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated September 1/10

Post by vanessanjf »

Good luck with the new job tomorrow. Your stitching is lovely :applesauce:
Vanessa

A little progress every day adds up to big results

WIP
The adoration of the kings- Golden kite completed
willow
Posts: 963
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:31 am
Location: Nottinghamshire

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated September 1/10

Post by willow »

Good luck with the new job :D
User avatar
Imme
Posts: 441
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:01 pm
Location: BC, Canada

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated September 1/10

Post by Imme »

It has been awhile since I've posted a progress picture. I always feel like I haven't completed enough to make it worth the while to post a new picture but once I do get to posting then I do realize how far I have come along.

I did get away from it again for a few weeks since the last post, but now with the weather changing and your inside more often again, I am picking it up more often. I have been tempted to switch back to Glory of Autumn (since it is that time of year), but I am enjoying watching my mountain grow so it is hard to pull away from this one now. Oh, what to do :thinks: , I guess that is a good problem.

Image

Image
User avatar
karen4bells
Posts: 21816
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated October 27/10

Post by karen4bells »

:wub: I think it is coming along great! Love the colors in it!! Looks like it would be very pleasant to stitch :)
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs


User avatar
Rose
Posts: 34043
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:24 am
Location: Gilroy, CA

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated October 27/10

Post by Rose »

Beautiful work!!!!!!!!
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
pamelam
Posts: 5452
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:07 pm

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated October 27/10

Post by pamelam »

It looks gorgeous! I love the sky! :wub: :applesauce:
Pam
User avatar
Corey.G
Posts: 1516
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:07 am

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated October 27/10

Post by Corey.G »

Wow this is absolutely stunning, and you are making such great progress on it. It's hard to believe that the background is done in half stitches because it looks so full. It must be nice though because you can just fly with half stitches.
User avatar
dwitt
Posts: 1180
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:35 pm
Location: Georgia, USA

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated October 27/10

Post by dwitt »

Love it! :applesauce:
Desiree Witt
It’s not not IF you will recover but WHEN you will.
You can NEVER have too many cross stitch patterns! :D
User avatar
tiffstitch
Posts: 10025
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:51 pm
Location: Vermont
Contact:

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated October 27/10

Post by tiffstitch »

This is really beautiful, the detail you're getting in the mountain is fantastic!
User avatar
Jamielea
Posts: 169
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:48 pm
Location: Cumbria, UK

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated October 27/10

Post by Jamielea »

Lovely :wub:
Lea x

W.I.P
Exotic Butterflies (Dimensions)
Humphreys Corner Birth Sampler (Anchor)
HAED Tiny Treasures Kitten 2

Projects Lined Up
HAED QS Twillight Shimmer
HAED QS Face of Faery 75
HAED Purrfect Morning
Like_Fine_VVine
Posts: 1230
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:52 pm
Location: North Carolina, USA

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated October 27/10

Post by Like_Fine_VVine »

:applesauce: :applesauce: Great progress! I'm enjoying watching that mountain come together too :D, I don't blame you for being conflicted on what to do. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~ :toast: ~~~~~~~
WIPs
A Treasured Time
2010 Completed Projects

"Summer Breeze" - Paula Vaughn (Aug)
"Brighter Tomorrows" - Breast Cancer Awareness Sampler (Sep)
"Rooster" (Oct)
~~~~~~~ :toast: ~~~~~~~
User avatar
Mabel Figworthy
Posts: 34220
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:05 pm
Location: Dunchurch, UK
Contact:

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated October 27/10

Post by Mabel Figworthy »

It's looking gorgeous, great work!

As for the dilemma, why not take the winter months off and stitch both :-)!
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits

Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
User avatar
mig-3
Posts: 1206
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:02 pm
Location: Oklahoma, US

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated October 27/10

Post by mig-3 »

That's looking great.
Jarvis
User avatar
vanessanjf
Posts: 12944
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:43 am
Location: Hertfordshire, UK

Re: Dimensions - Silent Flight - Updated October 27/10

Post by vanessanjf »

Beautiful work :applesauce: :applesauce:
Vanessa

A little progress every day adds up to big results

WIP
The adoration of the kings- Golden kite completed
Post Reply