I feel terrible - a bit better now
Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex
Re: I feel terrible
Perhaps I could pin my director's photo to a darts board?
Just joking... 
Agi
"The world, as a colourful knot of threads, has turned into a memory, and now you cannot be sure whether it was real." (Géza Ottlik, Hungarian writer)
My blog
"The world, as a colourful knot of threads, has turned into a memory, and now you cannot be sure whether it was real." (Géza Ottlik, Hungarian writer)
My blog
Re: I feel terrible
Sounds good to me! The Stash & Grab has a dart board. Perhaps we can all throw darts at your boss? 
Re: I feel terrible - a bit better now
My dizzyness is getting better, but it still comes back when I am tired - and I get tired very quickly.
But tomorrow my love arrives. So I am sure I will get better, we will go out for walks, and be happy. Bean soup cooked, banana bread baked (not a typical Hungarian thing but my speciality
), meat loaf for tomorrow prepared, kitchen more or less cleaned - but I have no more energy.
The rest of the cleaning will have to wait until morning.
But I am so happy, I don't mind.
So if I disappear for a few days, don't worry about me.
But tomorrow my love arrives. So I am sure I will get better, we will go out for walks, and be happy. Bean soup cooked, banana bread baked (not a typical Hungarian thing but my speciality
The rest of the cleaning will have to wait until morning.
But I am so happy, I don't mind.
So if I disappear for a few days, don't worry about me.
Agi
"The world, as a colourful knot of threads, has turned into a memory, and now you cannot be sure whether it was real." (Géza Ottlik, Hungarian writer)
My blog
"The world, as a colourful knot of threads, has turned into a memory, and now you cannot be sure whether it was real." (Géza Ottlik, Hungarian writer)
My blog
- karen4bells
- Posts: 21816
- Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
- Location: Florida
Re: I feel terrible - a bit better now
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Re: I feel terrible - a bit better now
Glad you're feeling better. Sounds like you'll have a happy day tomorrow! 
Pam
- ~threadbear~
- Posts: 16596
- Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:25 am
- Location: Cumbria U.K
Re: I feel terrible - a bit better now
So glad you're starting to feel better now Agi.
Having a relaxing, happy time now will help you even more.

Having a relaxing, happy time now will help you even more.
Current
With Faith
Dogs
Snow Leopard (Haed)
Big Cats
Blog
- ali-cat
- Posts: 2190
- Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:12 pm
- Location: SW France .... surrounded by vineyards!! :)
Re: I feel terrible - a bit better now
I'm so glad you're feeling better Agi and that Stephen is arriving!!

Oh wow!! That all sounds wonderful - and I'm not surprised, after preparing all those, you're exhausted!! Enjoy your time with your beloved Stephen .... and please think of me when you're eating at least one slice of that delicious banana bread!!benceagi wrote:Bean soup cooked, banana bread baked (not a typical Hungarian thing but my speciality), meat loaf for tomorrow prepared, kitchen more or less cleaned - but I have no more energy.
The rest of the cleaning will have to wait until morning.
WIP
Joan Elliott's Woodland Goddess
- Nachstenliebe
- Posts: 12466
- Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:04 pm
- Contact:
Re: I feel terrible - a bit better now
mmm banana bread.. If I disappear for a few days it's because I'm trying to figure out where Agi lives so I can get in on that banana bread 
Faith
Faith
Faith
_______________________________
Starry Night
My Smallish Stitches
HAED Merry Christmas to all
http://ninjasinstitches.wordpress.com/
_______________________________
Starry Night
My Smallish Stitches
HAED Merry Christmas to all
http://ninjasinstitches.wordpress.com/