I applied for a job
Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex
Re: I applied for a job
Go Agi! Go Agi!
I will be thinking of you and keeping everything crossed.
I will be thinking of you and keeping everything crossed.
2022 is yet another year of the UFO!!
Great Wall of China,
Peacocks and Pheasants,
Birds of a feather,
Hardanger Table runner,
TW Peacock Tapestry,
Milennium Sampler,
Yes, they are all STILL in progress!
Great Wall of China,
Peacocks and Pheasants,
Birds of a feather,
Hardanger Table runner,
TW Peacock Tapestry,
Milennium Sampler,
Yes, they are all STILL in progress!
Re: I applied for a job
Great news Agi.will keep everything crossed for you.
http://stitchycorner.blogspot.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Wip
Celtic fairy
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Wip
Celtic fairy
- ~threadbear~
- Posts: 16596
- Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:25 am
- Location: Cumbria U.K
Re: I applied for a job
Will be thinking of you Agi. I think they'll snap you up in a second!!

Current
With Faith
Dogs
Snow Leopard (Haed)
Big Cats
Blog
- karen4bells
- Posts: 21816
- Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
- Location: Florida
Re: I applied for a job
That really is great news!! Sending loads of good luck wishes your way 
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Re: I applied for a job
Good luck Agi!
Dana
WIPs
HAEDS
Lovers, Christmas Fairy, Goblins Fae Guide, Autumn Pears, Ride the Wind, Chimera Black Rose, Surfers Dream, Witching Hour, QS Nostlagy, Lg Treasure Hunt Bookshelf, Owen
Chatelaine
Konstantinople Hamam, Serengeti, Alpine Seasons
WIPs
HAEDS
Lovers, Christmas Fairy, Goblins Fae Guide, Autumn Pears, Ride the Wind, Chimera Black Rose, Surfers Dream, Witching Hour, QS Nostlagy, Lg Treasure Hunt Bookshelf, Owen
Chatelaine
Konstantinople Hamam, Serengeti, Alpine Seasons
Re: I applied for a job
WIP:
Still
snoopy birth present
knitting: witty knits, santa
2010 Finishes:
UFO: popcorn holding blankie
I love my pony, Linda Gillum
Cute Kitten, Adam Pescott
Mouse in race car, Lucie Heaton
Hi mom (golden retrievers), Linda Gillum
Re: I applied for a job
OMG!benceagi wrote:I was called in for an interview!!!! It's on Tuesday. I am supposed to bring some of my works with me.![]()
![]()
![]()
Dont you dare undersell yourself, you have teaching skills so you can teach anything! Make them aware and say you are able to teach classes.
BTW, if they ask why you are not working as a teacher, say something about this being your deam job, kids grown up, left home want to follow your dreams..
Current WIP's
* forever friends - "garden swing"
* Dimensions Gold "Four Seasons kittens"
* Dimensions Matted Accents "Kitten and Butterfly"
* forever friends - "garden swing"
* Dimensions Gold "Four Seasons kittens"
* Dimensions Matted Accents "Kitten and Butterfly"
- ali-cat
- Posts: 2190
- Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:12 pm
- Location: SW France .... surrounded by vineyards!! :)
Re: I applied for a job
Oh wow!! That is brilliant news, Agi!!
I think you'll walk the interview when they meet you and see your work!!
I think you'll walk the interview when they meet you and see your work!!
WIP
Joan Elliott's Woodland Goddess
Re: I applied for a job
KNEW you'd get an interview!! Best of luck for it will send lots of vibes!!
Let us know!
Niki xxx
Let us know!
Niki xxx
Needle minders and grime guards etc https://www.facebook.com/CirrusCreations" target="_blank" target="_blank
WIP: Last Look HAED
Kauto Star by Skitzzzz
Coming Home SQ
Time and season sampler
cHristamas village
WIP: Last Look HAED
Kauto Star by Skitzzzz
Coming Home SQ
Time and season sampler
cHristamas village
Re: I applied for a job
How super. And I hope you remember to tell them that if a customer comes in with a question you can't answer that you have a 'team of experts' always on hand who will give you free quick and accurate information about most things stitchy.
Re: I applied for a job
Best of luck with the interview! 
Wandatoo
"Dogs come when they're called. Cats take a message and get back to you."
"Dogs come when they're called. Cats take a message and get back to you."
Re: I applied for a job
That's great news Agi. Will think positive thoughts for you all day Tuesday.
- Cockneystitcher
- Posts: 2451
- Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:43 pm
- Location: Ireland
- Contact:
Re: I applied for a job
WIP's
Trixie
Floral Flowers
http://juliesstitching.blogspot.com/" target="_blank
http://community.webshots.com/user/Cockneystitcher" target="_blank
Trixie
Floral Flowers
http://juliesstitching.blogspot.com/" target="_blank
http://community.webshots.com/user/Cockneystitcher" target="_blank
Re: I applied for a job
Oh, fabulous news, Agi.
Don't forget to take your band sampler that you designed with other members of the forum too.
I wish you the best of luck.

I wish you the best of luck.
Completed 2017: Anniversary Sampler by The Sweetheart Tree
Love comforteth like sunshine after rain. Shakespeare
Love comforteth like sunshine after rain. Shakespeare
Re: I applied for a job
Oh Agi thats great news, good luck I will be thinking of you on Tuesday
I bet you can't decide what to take in as all your work is great

I bet you can't decide what to take in as all your work is great
- tiffstitch
- Posts: 10025
- Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:51 pm
- Location: Vermont
- Contact:
Re: I applied for a job
Wonderful news!! And you have some excellent samples of various crafts to show off too!
you get it!
Re: I applied for a job
That's great news. I'll cross my fingers for you on Tuesday

Current WIPs
Precious Dreams
Crazy cat lady
Previous WIPs
Previous WIPs
Precious Dreams
Crazy cat lady
Previous WIPs
Previous WIPs
Re: I applied for a job
Excellent news!!
You might think about taking any photos you have of things you've made for others (thinking of all the gifts you made for your students one year, and the exchange stitching you have done but don't have available to show them). And don't forget you enjoy a number of related crafts. Perhaps take examples or photos of that stuff too. Lots of strings to Agi's creative bow!
