I applied for a job

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

User avatar
Midge
Posts: 2849
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:15 am
Location: Yorkshire UK

Re: I applied for a job

Post by Midge »

Go Agi! Go Agi!
I will be thinking of you and keeping everything crossed.
2022 is yet another year of the UFO!!
Great Wall of China,
Peacocks and Pheasants,
Birds of a feather,
Hardanger Table runner,
TW Peacock Tapestry,
Milennium Sampler,
Yes, they are all STILL in progress!
User avatar
mags
Posts: 10443
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:47 am
Location: UK

Re: I applied for a job

Post by mags »

:dance: Yay :dance:
:x: :x: :x:
mags

WIPs:
Heritage Tower Bridge (yes still :roll: )
various bits and bobs
User avatar
crazycat
Posts: 2827
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:45 pm
Location: bradford

Re: I applied for a job

Post by crazycat »

Great news Agi.will keep everything crossed for you.
http://stitchycorner.blogspot.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Wip
Celtic fairy
User avatar
~threadbear~
Posts: 16596
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:25 am
Location: Cumbria U.K

Re: I applied for a job

Post by ~threadbear~ »

Will be thinking of you Agi. I think they'll snap you up in a second!!
:applesauce: :dance: :applesauce:
:choc: There's nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with CHOCOLATE! :dance:
:choc: Forget love! I'd rather fall in CHOCOLATE! :wub:

Current :wip:
With Faith :dance:
Dogs
Snow Leopard (Haed)
Big Cats

Blog
User avatar
karen4bells
Posts: 21816
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
Location: Florida

Re: I applied for a job

Post by karen4bells »

That really is great news!! Sending loads of good luck wishes your way :dance:
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs


Parksfarm
Posts: 3032
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:40 am
Location: Near Portland, Oregon USA
Contact:

Re: I applied for a job

Post by Parksfarm »

Good luck Agi!
Dana

WIPs

HAEDS
Lovers, Christmas Fairy, Goblins Fae Guide, Autumn Pears, Ride the Wind, Chimera Black Rose, Surfers Dream, Witching Hour, QS Nostlagy, Lg Treasure Hunt Bookshelf, Owen

Chatelaine
Konstantinople Hamam, Serengeti, Alpine Seasons
User avatar
Smiley
Posts: 532
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:02 pm
Location: South Africa

Re: I applied for a job

Post by Smiley »

:hug: great news!! Best of luck Agi!! :x: will be thinking of you!!! :D
:D smiley :D

WIP:
Still :shock:

snoopy birth present
knitting: witty knits, santa

2010 Finishes:
UFO: popcorn holding blankie
I love my pony, Linda Gillum
Cute Kitten, Adam Pescott
Mouse in race car, Lucie Heaton
Hi mom (golden retrievers), Linda Gillum
User avatar
*barb*
Posts: 1256
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:47 pm
Location: Perth, Australia

Re: I applied for a job

Post by *barb* »

benceagi wrote:I was called in for an interview!!!! It's on Tuesday. I am supposed to bring some of my works with me. :lol: :lol: :x: :x:
OMG! :applesauce: Thats so great, I will be thinking of you and hoping it goes your way.

Dont you dare undersell yourself, you have teaching skills so you can teach anything! Make them aware and say you are able to teach classes.

BTW, if they ask why you are not working as a teacher, say something about this being your deam job, kids grown up, left home want to follow your dreams..
Current WIP's

* forever friends - "garden swing"
* Dimensions Gold "Four Seasons kittens"
* Dimensions Matted Accents "Kitten and Butterfly"
User avatar
ali-cat
Posts: 2190
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:12 pm
Location: SW France .... surrounded by vineyards!! :)

Re: I applied for a job

Post by ali-cat »

Oh wow!! That is brilliant news, Agi!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

I think you'll walk the interview when they meet you and see your work!! :D
:kitty: Many years ago cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this.

WIP
Joan Elliott's Woodland Goddess
User avatar
hanma
Posts: 199
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:44 pm
Location: Norway
Contact:

Re: I applied for a job

Post by hanma »

That's great news; good luck!! :) :x:
User avatar
Fizzbw
Posts: 4650
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 6:14 pm
Location: Brecon, Wales

Re: I applied for a job

Post by Fizzbw »

KNEW you'd get an interview!! Best of luck for it will send lots of vibes!!

Let us know!

Niki xxx
Needle minders and grime guards etc https://www.facebook.com/CirrusCreations" target="_blank" target="_blank

WIP: Last Look HAED
Kauto Star by Skitzzzz
Coming Home SQ
Time and season sampler
cHristamas village
User avatar
freelady
Posts: 1657
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 11:47 am
Location: Northampton, UK

Re: I applied for a job

Post by freelady »

How super. And I hope you remember to tell them that if a customer comes in with a question you can't answer that you have a 'team of experts' always on hand who will give you free quick and accurate information about most things stitchy.
User avatar
Wandatoo
Posts: 2328
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:04 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: I applied for a job

Post by Wandatoo »

Best of luck with the interview! :)
Wandatoo

"Dogs come when they're called. Cats take a message and get back to you."
User avatar
meerkat
Posts: 5833
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:18 pm
Location: U.K

Re: I applied for a job

Post by meerkat »

That's great news Agi. Will think positive thoughts for you all day Tuesday.
:ratherbe:
:tea: :cake:
User avatar
Cockneystitcher
Posts: 2451
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:43 pm
Location: Ireland
Contact:

Re: I applied for a job

Post by Cockneystitcher »

:x: For Tuesday.
WIP's
Trixie
Floral Flowers


http://juliesstitching.blogspot.com/" target="_blank

http://community.webshots.com/user/Cockneystitcher" target="_blank
User avatar
Cecilia
Posts: 6065
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:13 pm
Location: England

Re: I applied for a job

Post by Cecilia »

Oh, fabulous news, Agi. :dance: Don't forget to take your band sampler that you designed with other members of the forum too.

I wish you the best of luck. :shamrock: :x:
Completed 2017: Anniversary Sampler by The Sweetheart Tree

Love comforteth like sunshine after rain. Shakespeare
User avatar
minij
Posts: 3086
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:15 am
Location: Leicestershire

Re: I applied for a job

Post by minij »

Oh Agi thats great news, good luck I will be thinking of you on Tuesday :x: :x:

I bet you can't decide what to take in as all your work is great :lol: :lol:
User avatar
tiffstitch
Posts: 10025
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:51 pm
Location: Vermont
Contact:

Re: I applied for a job

Post by tiffstitch »

Wonderful news!! And you have some excellent samples of various crafts to show off too! :x: you get it!
User avatar
Carole
Posts: 3275
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:06 pm
Location: Birmingham
Contact:

Re: I applied for a job

Post by Carole »

That's great news. I'll cross my fingers for you on Tuesday :x: :x:
Current WIPs
Precious Dreams
Crazy cat lady
Previous WIPs
Previous WIPs

User avatar
Serinde
Posts: 19554
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:46 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: I applied for a job

Post by Serinde »

Excellent news!! :dance: :dance: You might think about taking any photos you have of things you've made for others (thinking of all the gifts you made for your students one year, and the exchange stitching you have done but don't have available to show them). And don't forget you enjoy a number of related crafts. Perhaps take examples or photos of that stuff too. Lots of strings to Agi's creative bow! :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock:
Post Reply