I think I stitched once something from this designer - it was also a garden, from a kit my mother bought for me in the US. I gave her the completed picture - she loves gardening
Garden of Miracles - Companion Finished 03/18/13
Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde
Re: Garden of Miracles - Updated 08/14/11
Great start and a beautiful project - my taste exactly!
I think I stitched once something from this designer - it was also a garden, from a kit my mother bought for me in the US. I gave her the completed picture - she loves gardening
I think I stitched once something from this designer - it was also a garden, from a kit my mother bought for me in the US. I gave her the completed picture - she loves gardening
- Fljotsdale
- Posts: 4251
- Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:52 pm
- Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom
Re: Garden of Miracles - Updated 08/14/11
Oh, I like that!
Rustic designs appeal to me almost as much as dragons!
Great start! I look forward to seeing this one grow. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVDUTAn6Ttg" target="_blank"
Watch Leonard and the young singer!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye6JssTdnvw" target="_blank"
Cohen's son, Adam.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiP3PkLoMdI" target="_blank
Watch Leonard and the young singer!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye6JssTdnvw" target="_blank"
Cohen's son, Adam.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiP3PkLoMdI" target="_blank
Re: Garden of Miracles - Updated 08/14/11
Took a break today from Starry Night (it is Friday, after all
) and worked on this for a few hours. I have to say, I'm loving this project, it's so cute and the evenweave is a nice contrast to the stiff Aida I usually work on, even if it takes longer. But since this design is FULL of quarter stitches, the evenweave does make them a breeze!

And a close up on the birdie to show colors. There's 4 shades of brown and 3 of salmon in that tiny little bird! But he was so fun to stitch!

I might stay on this one through the weekend and go back to Starry Night on Monday.

And a close up on the birdie to show colors. There's 4 shades of brown and 3 of salmon in that tiny little bird! But he was so fun to stitch!

I might stay on this one through the weekend and go back to Starry Night on Monday.
Last edited by LadyS on Thu May 01, 2014 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Laura (aka lsschwartz on HAED BB)
WIPs
Krystal (HAED)
Middle Earth Map (HAED)
Snowman&Friends Stocking (Dimensions)
12 Days of Christmas SAL
Little One (Dimensions)
WIPs
Krystal (HAED)
Middle Earth Map (HAED)
Snowman&Friends Stocking (Dimensions)
12 Days of Christmas SAL
Little One (Dimensions)
Re: Garden of Miracles - Updated 08/27/11
The little bird is so cute!!!!!! 
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
- karen4bells
- Posts: 21816
- Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
- Location: Florida
Re: Garden of Miracles - Updated 08/27/11
So very nicely stitched. I'm glad that you are enjoying the evenweave--I really prefer stitching on it for most of my projects. I can't wait to see your next update 
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
- Mrs Milkybar Kid
- Posts: 4402
- Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:05 pm
- Location: Cornwall,UK
Re: Garden of Miracles - Updated 08/27/11
Lovely stitching and such a cute birdy!
Amanda
Band Sampler (SANQ)
Elle Brodes des Lettres Carmin (Reflets de Soie)
Alice (Aury TM)
Mini Tears of Yesterday (HAED)
Miss Cherry Blossom (Mirabilia)
Instagram @mrsmilkybarkidstitches
Band Sampler (SANQ)
Elle Brodes des Lettres Carmin (Reflets de Soie)
Alice (Aury TM)
Mini Tears of Yesterday (HAED)
Miss Cherry Blossom (Mirabilia)
Instagram @mrsmilkybarkidstitches
- vanessanjf
- Posts: 12944
- Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:43 am
- Location: Hertfordshire, UK
Re: Garden of Miracles - Updated 08/27/11
Great work. I love the little bird

Vanessa
A little progress every day adds up to big results
WIP
The adoration of the kings- Golden kite completed
A little progress every day adds up to big results
WIP
The adoration of the kings- Golden kite completed
Re: Garden of Miracles - Updated 08/27/11
It looks lovely 
- Mabel Figworthy
- Posts: 34208
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:05 pm
- Location: Dunchurch, UK
- Contact:
Re: Garden of Miracles - Updated 08/27/11
The bird has stitched up lovely!
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits
Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits
Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
- charmagne_capalad
- Posts: 6704
- Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 11:09 am
- Location: Quezon City PHILIPPINES
Re: Garden of Miracles - Updated 08/27/11
This is such a lovely refreshing project! Lovely progress as well! 
Re: Garden of Miracles - Updated 08/27/11
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Re: Garden of Miracles - Updated 08/27/11
You are doing a wonderful job and I love that little bird! 
My blog: http://ravelldsleave.blogspot.com/
Finished in 2014 ~
By The Bay Needleart 2012 Mystery SAL
We Love Dogs
Warm Winter Woolens
Finished in 2014 ~
By The Bay Needleart 2012 Mystery SAL
We Love Dogs
Warm Winter Woolens
- tiffstitch
- Posts: 10025
- Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:51 pm
- Location: Vermont
- Contact:
Re: Garden of Miracles - Updated 08/27/11
Great work!! I can't believe that tiny bird had 7 colours, not including back stitch!
-
Glimmermum
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:21 pm
Re: Garden of Miracles - Updated 08/27/11
Great design, great job!
x
x
Re: Garden of Miracles - Updated 08/27/11
Oh that bird is so cute 
W.I.P
Kreimhild's Revenge - Haed
Das Rheingold - Haed
Yule Angel -Haed
QS Theatre of the Absurd - Haed
Starlight - Haed
Eternal Promise - Haed
Finished
SK Storykeeper, QS Book End Kitties (Haed)
My Blog
Kreimhild's Revenge - Haed
Das Rheingold - Haed
Yule Angel -Haed
QS Theatre of the Absurd - Haed
Starlight - Haed
Eternal Promise - Haed
Finished
SK Storykeeper, QS Book End Kitties (Haed)
My Blog
Re: Garden of Miracles - Updated 08/27/11
A bit more done on the weekend. Tomorrow is back to Starry Night!


Laura (aka lsschwartz on HAED BB)
WIPs
Krystal (HAED)
Middle Earth Map (HAED)
Snowman&Friends Stocking (Dimensions)
12 Days of Christmas SAL
Little One (Dimensions)
WIPs
Krystal (HAED)
Middle Earth Map (HAED)
Snowman&Friends Stocking (Dimensions)
12 Days of Christmas SAL
Little One (Dimensions)
Re: Garden of Miracles - Updated 08/28/11
Lovely stitching! It is beautiful!
WIP:
Mickey and Minnie holding hands
Alphabet
Starry Night w/Tardis
To start
A dalmatian
Parents dog
Minnie Thumper Dumbo
http://pinterest.com/caitiefl/charts-i-want-to-stitch/
Mickey and Minnie holding hands
Alphabet
Starry Night w/Tardis
To start
A dalmatian
Parents dog
Minnie Thumper Dumbo
http://pinterest.com/caitiefl/charts-i-want-to-stitch/
Re: Garden of Miracles - Updated 08/28/11
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
