Garden of Miracles - Companion Finished 03/18/13
Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde
- karen4bells
- Posts: 21816
- Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
- Location: Florida
Re: Garden of Miracles - Updated 08/28/11
Very good update--this really looks great!
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
- Fljotsdale
- Posts: 4251
- Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:52 pm
- Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom
Re: Garden of Miracles - Updated 08/28/11
Looking fantastic already!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVDUTAn6Ttg" target="_blank"
Watch Leonard and the young singer!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye6JssTdnvw" target="_blank"
Cohen's son, Adam.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiP3PkLoMdI" target="_blank
Watch Leonard and the young singer!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye6JssTdnvw" target="_blank"
Cohen's son, Adam.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiP3PkLoMdI" target="_blank
- nachosmiley
- Posts: 2258
- Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:46 pm
- Location: Rugby, England
Re: Garden of Miracles - Updated 08/28/11
Woah! You are flying along with this one! It's looking superb, well done! 
W.I.P.
My Altair chart 66.11%
Chatelaine Mystery XV-Deep Blue Sea 6/12
HAED Mini Fairy Book 43.55%
HAED Lady in the Meadow 13.07%
Finishes
Duality
Zelda valentine
Beware of the DM
HAED SK Oak King
Magic Dragon
My Altair chart 66.11%
Chatelaine Mystery XV-Deep Blue Sea 6/12
HAED Mini Fairy Book 43.55%
HAED Lady in the Meadow 13.07%
Finishes
Duality
Zelda valentine
Beware of the DM
HAED SK Oak King
Magic Dragon
Re: Garden of Miracles - Updated 08/28/11
I've promised myself to work on this one every weekend, and work on the HAED during the week, so here's this weekend's update.
I hoped to have done more but this area is all confetti and I got visited by
last night, had to undo two whole leaves, 'cus I used the wrong colors. I did reach the edge of the design, on the left, you can see parts of what will be the black checkered frame. Can't wait to back stitch this area to get all the little flowers and leaves to stand out.

I hoped to have done more but this area is all confetti and I got visited by

Laura (aka lsschwartz on HAED BB)
WIPs
Krystal (HAED)
Middle Earth Map (HAED)
Snowman&Friends Stocking (Dimensions)
12 Days of Christmas SAL
Little One (Dimensions)
WIPs
Krystal (HAED)
Middle Earth Map (HAED)
Snowman&Friends Stocking (Dimensions)
12 Days of Christmas SAL
Little One (Dimensions)
- Fljotsdale
- Posts: 4251
- Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:52 pm
- Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom
Re: Garden of Miracles - Updated 09/04/11
Lovely work! I can't wait for the backstitching either! 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVDUTAn6Ttg" target="_blank"
Watch Leonard and the young singer!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye6JssTdnvw" target="_blank"
Cohen's son, Adam.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiP3PkLoMdI" target="_blank
Watch Leonard and the young singer!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye6JssTdnvw" target="_blank"
Cohen's son, Adam.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiP3PkLoMdI" target="_blank
Re: Garden of Miracles - Updated 09/04/11
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Re: Garden of Miracles - Updated 09/04/11
This is a wonderful stitch!!!!!! 
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
- Squirrel
- Posts: 16821
- Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:33 am
- Location: exChristhcurch NZ, now Brisbane, Australia
Re: Garden of Miracles - Updated 09/04/11
You have made a really good start with this one and seem to be managing the even weave very well.
I might just buy a small piece at the craft show next month to experiment on.
Keep going on this lovely project nad hope the threads for your big arrive soon.
Sally
I might just buy a small piece at the craft show next month to experiment on.
Keep going on this lovely project nad hope the threads for your big arrive soon.
Sally
Sally in Brisbane Australia
WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
Re: Garden of Miracles - Updated 09/04/11
You're making great progress.
My blog: http://ravelldsleave.blogspot.com/
Finished in 2014 ~
By The Bay Needleart 2012 Mystery SAL
We Love Dogs
Warm Winter Woolens
Finished in 2014 ~
By The Bay Needleart 2012 Mystery SAL
We Love Dogs
Warm Winter Woolens
- ali-cat
- Posts: 2190
- Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:12 pm
- Location: SW France .... surrounded by vineyards!! :)
Re: Garden of Miracles - Updated 09/04/11
It looks wonderful!!
It really is a beautiful design!! 
WIP
Joan Elliott's Woodland Goddess
Re: Garden of Miracles - Updated 09/04/11
It looks great 
-
Glimmermum
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:21 pm
Re: Garden of Miracles - Updated 09/04/11
Fab-u-lous!
x
x
- karen4bells
- Posts: 21816
- Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
- Location: Florida
Re: Garden of Miracles - Updated 09/04/11
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Re: Garden of Miracles - Updated 09/04/11
I didn't work on this last weekend as I was doing all 3 SALs and I didn't work on it this weekend as much as I wanted but still finished the nest and flower area, backstitching included. I'm still enjoying this one a lot, working the evenweave is getting easier and the Jobelan feels so nice in my hands.


Laura (aka lsschwartz on HAED BB)
WIPs
Krystal (HAED)
Middle Earth Map (HAED)
Snowman&Friends Stocking (Dimensions)
12 Days of Christmas SAL
Little One (Dimensions)
WIPs
Krystal (HAED)
Middle Earth Map (HAED)
Snowman&Friends Stocking (Dimensions)
12 Days of Christmas SAL
Little One (Dimensions)
Re: Garden of Miracles - Updated 09/26/11
It looks great 
Re: Garden of Miracles - Updated 09/26/11
Pretty!! 
WIPs: There Be Dragons, Feed My Sheep, Canyon Flight HAED, Lotus Flowers HAED, Christmas Cove
Re: Garden of Miracles - Updated 09/26/11
I have never used evenweave fabric but recently bought some. I am hoping it goes well when I get ready to use it.