Millymollys WIPs 9/1 finish
Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde
- tiffstitch
- Posts: 10025
- Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:51 pm
- Location: Vermont
- Contact:
- millymolly
- Posts: 2703
- Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 4:06 pm
- Location: Scotland
Re: Millymollys WIPs 10/12
cake no 3 finished this morning

Started on number 4 already and fingers crossed i can find plenty of time to finish and frame this before 4th Jan!
Started on number 4 already and fingers crossed i can find plenty of time to finish and frame this before 4th Jan!
Amanda =]
WIP
Cloudsfactory Epic Potter & Cut thru Pirate Ship
HAED Mini Awakening Spring Fairy
Shameful UFOs Thread here 3 of 25 finished
WIP
Cloudsfactory Epic Potter & Cut thru Pirate Ship
HAED Mini Awakening Spring Fairy
Shameful UFOs Thread here 3 of 25 finished
Re: Millymollys WIPs 10/12
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
Re: Millymollys WIPs 10/12
So cute!! 
Calico
WIPs:
Glory of Autumn
Orchids & Hummingbird
Santa's Feathered Friend
Eagle's Majesty
Feasting Frenzy
Chickadees on a branch
Autumn Owl Trio - HAED
My Blog
My Flickr
My YouTube Channel
WIPs:
Glory of Autumn
Orchids & Hummingbird
Santa's Feathered Friend
Eagle's Majesty
Feasting Frenzy
Chickadees on a branch
Autumn Owl Trio - HAED
My Blog
My Flickr
My YouTube Channel
Re: Millymollys WIPs 10/12
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
- millymolly
- Posts: 2703
- Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 4:06 pm
- Location: Scotland
Re: Millymollys WIPs 17/12
Been busy today. I managed ro finish cake no 4. Took a pic while moving the hoop and finish number 5 too!
Also I have the poinsettia I done not to long ago, out with the xmas decor at my grans




Got my fingers crossed I can keep at it until its finished! 4th of January is fast approaching!
Also I have the poinsettia I done not to long ago, out with the xmas decor at my grans
Got my fingers crossed I can keep at it until its finished! 4th of January is fast approaching!
Amanda =]
WIP
Cloudsfactory Epic Potter & Cut thru Pirate Ship
HAED Mini Awakening Spring Fairy
Shameful UFOs Thread here 3 of 25 finished
WIP
Cloudsfactory Epic Potter & Cut thru Pirate Ship
HAED Mini Awakening Spring Fairy
Shameful UFOs Thread here 3 of 25 finished
- Mabel Figworthy
- Posts: 34208
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:05 pm
- Location: Dunchurch, UK
- Contact:
Re: Millymollys WIPs 17/12
Those bothy thread samplers are such fun 
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits
Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits
Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
- karen4bells
- Posts: 21816
- Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
- Location: Florida
Re: Millymollys WIPs 17/12
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Re: Millymollys WIPs 17/12
Love all the projects you've done. Thanks for keeping us posted.
Of course, I'm partial to the witch.
Of course, I'm partial to the witch.
HAED Mind if I Hang Out -Page 17/36 finished. ?/154,350 stitches
Hang In There - finished, waiting for a decision on framing or turning into a mini quilt
Universal Monsters - finished, waiting in line to frame
Hang In There - finished, waiting for a decision on framing or turning into a mini quilt
Universal Monsters - finished, waiting in line to frame
- vanessanjf
- Posts: 12944
- Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:43 am
- Location: Hertfordshire, UK
Re: Millymollys WIPs 17/12
Such brilliant work!!!

Vanessa
A little progress every day adds up to big results
WIP
The adoration of the kings- Golden kite completed
A little progress every day adds up to big results
WIP
The adoration of the kings- Golden kite completed
- millymolly
- Posts: 2703
- Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 4:06 pm
- Location: Scotland
Re: Millymollys WIPs 17/12
Thanks guys 
Must get my finger out, not got an awful lot of stitchy time and the 4th is fast coming!!
Must get my finger out, not got an awful lot of stitchy time and the 4th is fast coming!!
Amanda =]
WIP
Cloudsfactory Epic Potter & Cut thru Pirate Ship
HAED Mini Awakening Spring Fairy
Shameful UFOs Thread here 3 of 25 finished
WIP
Cloudsfactory Epic Potter & Cut thru Pirate Ship
HAED Mini Awakening Spring Fairy
Shameful UFOs Thread here 3 of 25 finished
- millymolly
- Posts: 2703
- Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 4:06 pm
- Location: Scotland
Re: Millymollys WIPs 28/12
Cake number 6 done 
3 to go and half that top border!
Also 7 days....


Does anyone else find that they have LOADS of floss going spare in a kit?
3 to go and half that top border!
Also 7 days....
Does anyone else find that they have LOADS of floss going spare in a kit?
Amanda =]
WIP
Cloudsfactory Epic Potter & Cut thru Pirate Ship
HAED Mini Awakening Spring Fairy
Shameful UFOs Thread here 3 of 25 finished
WIP
Cloudsfactory Epic Potter & Cut thru Pirate Ship
HAED Mini Awakening Spring Fairy
Shameful UFOs Thread here 3 of 25 finished
Re: Millymollys WIPs 28/12
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
- Squirrel
- Posts: 16821
- Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:33 am
- Location: exChristhcurch NZ, now Brisbane, Australia
Re: Millymollys WIPs 28/12
Those are really great little designs and your stitching is so neat. You are almost finished by the looks of it and still have a few days left to finish it.
I have occasionally had kits where I have had colours left over. I just keep them on the card they came on - or put holes in another bit of card and store the threads there for later use on small projects. Don't forget to put the humbers of the colours up though.
I have occasionally had kits where I have had colours left over. I just keep them on the card they came on - or put holes in another bit of card and store the threads there for later use on small projects. Don't forget to put the humbers of the colours up though.
Sally in Brisbane Australia
WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
- millymolly
- Posts: 2703
- Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 4:06 pm
- Location: Scotland
Re: Millymollys WIPs 28/12
Ive checked the colours loads i reckon that this kit could be done another time with only 3 or 4 colours running out, and the key has the Madeira number to get more if needed. Very very kind with thread. The checkered part at the top of the design is only meant to be 1 strand and i have done one of the pinks in 2 strand, that was a mistake but it looks like I will get away with it
If anyone would like this chart and the remainder of the threads I dont mind passing them on. I usually take kits threads out and add to my bobbins! However I have no Madeira stash, nor do I intend to start now.
If anyone would like this chart and the remainder of the threads I dont mind passing them on. I usually take kits threads out and add to my bobbins! However I have no Madeira stash, nor do I intend to start now.
Amanda =]
WIP
Cloudsfactory Epic Potter & Cut thru Pirate Ship
HAED Mini Awakening Spring Fairy
Shameful UFOs Thread here 3 of 25 finished
WIP
Cloudsfactory Epic Potter & Cut thru Pirate Ship
HAED Mini Awakening Spring Fairy
Shameful UFOs Thread here 3 of 25 finished
Re: Millymollys WIPs 28/12
That looks super cute!!!!!
This might be a cute design to do for my daughter as she is a cake decorator. Let me check and see if she likes it. I think I could maybe fit it in this year.
This might be a cute design to do for my daughter as she is a cake decorator. Let me check and see if she likes it. I think I could maybe fit it in this year.
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
- Mrs Milkybar Kid
- Posts: 4402
- Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:05 pm
- Location: Cornwall,UK
Re: Millymollys WIPs 28/12
Love those designs and you are making great progress!
Amanda
Band Sampler (SANQ)
Elle Brodes des Lettres Carmin (Reflets de Soie)
Alice (Aury TM)
Mini Tears of Yesterday (HAED)
Miss Cherry Blossom (Mirabilia)
Instagram @mrsmilkybarkidstitches
Band Sampler (SANQ)
Elle Brodes des Lettres Carmin (Reflets de Soie)
Alice (Aury TM)
Mini Tears of Yesterday (HAED)
Miss Cherry Blossom (Mirabilia)
Instagram @mrsmilkybarkidstitches