Carole's 2013 & 2014 WIPs
Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde
- Mrs Milkybar Kid
- Posts: 4402
- Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:05 pm
- Location: Cornwall,UK
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
Beautiful work - I look forward to seeing the next part!
Amanda
Band Sampler (SANQ)
Elle Brodes des Lettres Carmin (Reflets de Soie)
Alice (Aury TM)
Mini Tears of Yesterday (HAED)
Miss Cherry Blossom (Mirabilia)
Instagram @mrsmilkybarkidstitches
Band Sampler (SANQ)
Elle Brodes des Lettres Carmin (Reflets de Soie)
Alice (Aury TM)
Mini Tears of Yesterday (HAED)
Miss Cherry Blossom (Mirabilia)
Instagram @mrsmilkybarkidstitches
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
I've managed to finish off the next page of the Flower Sampler Book. I was so keen to have a go at Blackwork but found it really hard to get the lines straight so I didn't enjoy it as much as the other pages. It came together a lot better once I did the gold stitching so I'm a bit happier with it now.

The next section of it is Assisi, which is another new technique so hopefully I'll enjoy that a bit more

The next section of it is Assisi, which is another new technique so hopefully I'll enjoy that a bit more
Current WIPs
Precious Dreams
Crazy cat lady
Previous WIPs
Previous WIPs
Precious Dreams
Crazy cat lady
Previous WIPs
Previous WIPs
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
Gorgeous! I have added this project to my ever growing wish list. Can't wait to see more updates. 
**Signature Under Construction**
(will update soon with current WIPs and other info
)
(will update soon with current WIPs and other info
- karen4bells
- Posts: 21816
- Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
- Location: Florida
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
Oh this looks so nice!!!!!!

If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
- Mrs Milkybar Kid
- Posts: 4402
- Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:05 pm
- Location: Cornwall,UK
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
Beautiful black work Carole, look forward to seeing your Assisi, i really like that technique!
Amanda
Band Sampler (SANQ)
Elle Brodes des Lettres Carmin (Reflets de Soie)
Alice (Aury TM)
Mini Tears of Yesterday (HAED)
Miss Cherry Blossom (Mirabilia)
Instagram @mrsmilkybarkidstitches
Band Sampler (SANQ)
Elle Brodes des Lettres Carmin (Reflets de Soie)
Alice (Aury TM)
Mini Tears of Yesterday (HAED)
Miss Cherry Blossom (Mirabilia)
Instagram @mrsmilkybarkidstitches
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
your black work looks great! 
--
Leave nothing on the beach except footprints

HAED World Travel Bookshelf
HAED Tree frog
HAED QS Ladybug
HAED Dragon Rip
Instagram @oriettait
Leave nothing on the beach except footprints
HAED World Travel Bookshelf
HAED Tree frog
HAED QS Ladybug
HAED Dragon Rip
Instagram @oriettait
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
Some lovely stitching from you as always.
Liz
WIPIn rotation
Quick Stitch Tulips
Egyptian heart
Pretty pastels
Peek a boo
UFO
HAED storykeep
2014 finishes
Parent's garden
WIPIn rotation
Quick Stitch Tulips
Egyptian heart
Pretty pastels
Peek a boo
UFO
HAED storykeep
2014 finishes
Parent's garden
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
Thank you 
I've finished putting the fabric frame around July's Cottage. I've uploaded it to my blog but as there is a slight copyright issue with the text and image that I used to make it more 'British', I'm going to link to it rather than put the image on the forums.
It's the uncensored version this time too
Link here
I've finished putting the fabric frame around July's Cottage. I've uploaded it to my blog but as there is a slight copyright issue with the text and image that I used to make it more 'British', I'm going to link to it rather than put the image on the forums.
It's the uncensored version this time too
Link here
Current WIPs
Precious Dreams
Crazy cat lady
Previous WIPs
Previous WIPs
Precious Dreams
Crazy cat lady
Previous WIPs
Previous WIPs
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
Love all your projects, the little cottages are awesome, the book to i'm interested to see how the pages are going to fit into the book. Its a really neat Idea 

Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
very beautiful
Current Wip:
Cut Thru Stable - Bothy Threads
Autumn Fairy - Joan Elliott
Cut Thru Stable - Bothy Threads
Autumn Fairy - Joan Elliott
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
I finally finished the last bit of part two of the Mystery SAL

This is what the whole thing looks like now -

I'm going to try to get part three finished next. It's not that big and it's mostly text so hopefully won't take too long. I'm changing it slightly to make mine the British version

This is what the whole thing looks like now -

I'm going to try to get part three finished next. It's not that big and it's mostly text so hopefully won't take too long. I'm changing it slightly to make mine the British version
Current WIPs
Precious Dreams
Crazy cat lady
Previous WIPs
Previous WIPs
Precious Dreams
Crazy cat lady
Previous WIPs
Previous WIPs
- karen4bells
- Posts: 21816
- Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
- Location: Florida
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
- Mrs Milkybar Kid
- Posts: 4402
- Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:05 pm
- Location: Cornwall,UK
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
Amanda
Band Sampler (SANQ)
Elle Brodes des Lettres Carmin (Reflets de Soie)
Alice (Aury TM)
Mini Tears of Yesterday (HAED)
Miss Cherry Blossom (Mirabilia)
Instagram @mrsmilkybarkidstitches
Band Sampler (SANQ)
Elle Brodes des Lettres Carmin (Reflets de Soie)
Alice (Aury TM)
Mini Tears of Yesterday (HAED)
Miss Cherry Blossom (Mirabilia)
Instagram @mrsmilkybarkidstitches
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
That is super cute!!!!!!

If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
I'm loving this Carole, and cant wait to see what part 3 adds to the piece 
Re: Carole's 2013 WIPs
I'm not getting very far with the Mystery SAL at the moment. I haven't felt much like stitching as a tooth abscess and antibiotics are making me feel a bit off.
I did finish this recently though.

Just four more to go and they'll all be hanging up together
I did finish this recently though.

Just four more to go and they'll all be hanging up together
Current WIPs
Precious Dreams
Crazy cat lady
Previous WIPs
Previous WIPs
Precious Dreams
Crazy cat lady
Previous WIPs
Previous WIPs