Jenny Emelias stitching for 2015 - February 12.

Please feel free to join in on our SAL

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde

User avatar
tiffstitch
Posts: 10025
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:51 pm
Location: Vermont
Contact:

Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2014 - Jan.24

Post by tiffstitch »

Great start!
User avatar
nachosmiley
Posts: 2258
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:46 pm
Location: Rugby, England

Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2014 - Jan.24

Post by nachosmiley »

Not only stitching over 2, but on black!! :shock: Great start! :applesauce: :applesauce:
W.I.P.
My Altair chart 66.11%
Chatelaine Mystery XV-Deep Blue Sea 6/12
HAED Mini Fairy Book 43.55%
HAED Lady in the Meadow 13.07%
Finishes
Duality
Zelda valentine
Beware of the DM
HAED SK Oak King
Magic Dragon
User avatar
Kjers10
Posts: 422
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:45 am
Location: Norway

Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2014 - Jan.28

Post by Kjers10 »

It wasn't a great start... I thougt that it didn't looked good with orange in the beard, and then I found out that it was two very similar symbols! So no the orange is gone, and the right color back :)

Image
User avatar
karen4bells
Posts: 21816
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2014 - Jan.28

Post by karen4bells »

:applesauce: Looks great now!!! Sorry you had to redo it but I'm glad you caught it when you did!!! :wub:
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs


User avatar
littleturtlegirl
Posts: 1259
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:51 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2014 - Jan.28

Post by littleturtlegirl »

It looks great as a good start :)
User avatar
Squirrel
Posts: 16821
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:33 am
Location: exChristhcurch NZ, now Brisbane, Australia

Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2014 - Jan.28

Post by Squirrel »

:applesauce: so pleased you caught the similarity of the symbols now and were able to more easily fix the problem of the orange in the beard.

Its looking great :applesauce: :applesauce:
Sally in Brisbane Australia

WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
User avatar
rcperryls
Posts: 32992
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:36 pm
Location: SC, USA

Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2014 - Jan.28

Post by rcperryls »

That is something I have to check all the time with my HAEDs. I've made some mistakes that couldn't (like the orange in the beard) be ignored, some which were not noticeable and I left :oops:. It seems to me that there are plenty of symbols in the world so I don't know why designers will do things like
a and a or < and > and ) and ( or ( and ( as much as they do. Glad you caught the error before you had gotten very far in this. It looks great now!

Carole
:doh:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
DahliaDoll
Posts: 536
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:54 pm
Location: Pacific Northwest
Contact:

Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2014 - Jan.28

Post by DahliaDoll »

You have some very ambitious projects! Nice start to the year.
My Blog: Crafting is My Busy-Ness

乁( •_• )ㄏ
User avatar
Kjers10
Posts: 422
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:45 am
Location: Norway

Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2014 - Feb. 5

Post by Kjers10 »

Thank you :D

Since last time, I've stitch a birth record. I'm nearly finish, only the name is left, buuut my friend haven't found a name for her son yet :P So I have to wait a bit before I can finish it.

Image
User avatar
fccs
Posts: 9697
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:10 am
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado

Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2014 - Feb. 5

Post by fccs »

Very cute!
Debby

(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
History of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Innocent Dreams
User avatar
rcperryls
Posts: 32992
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:36 pm
Location: SC, USA

Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2014 - Feb. 5

Post by rcperryls »

:applesauce: :applesauce: Very pretty!

Carole
:dance:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
User avatar
Rose
Posts: 34043
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:24 am
Location: Gilroy, CA

Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2014 - Feb. 5

Post by Rose »

That is beautiful!!!! :applesauce: :applesauce:
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
User avatar
nachosmiley
Posts: 2258
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:46 pm
Location: Rugby, England

Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2014 - Feb. 5

Post by nachosmiley »

Awww that is lovely :wub:
W.I.P.
My Altair chart 66.11%
Chatelaine Mystery XV-Deep Blue Sea 6/12
HAED Mini Fairy Book 43.55%
HAED Lady in the Meadow 13.07%
Finishes
Duality
Zelda valentine
Beware of the DM
HAED SK Oak King
Magic Dragon
User avatar
Squirrel
Posts: 16821
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:33 am
Location: exChristhcurch NZ, now Brisbane, Australia

Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2014 - Feb. 5

Post by Squirrel »

:wub: it, its a real cutie. :applesauce: :applesauce:
Sally in Brisbane Australia

WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
guenever
Posts: 381
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:52 am
Location: Rural New York State, US
Contact:

Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2014 - Feb. 5

Post by guenever »

beautiful! your friend will treasure that gift--that is something to keep for always. and pass down. lovely stitching!
Linnea

God Bless!

"Maybe the past is like an anchor holding us back. Maybe you have to let go of who you were to become who you will be."

Visit my site http://www.freewebs.com/guenever/

WIP
Dragonfly Fairy
User avatar
Oriettait
Posts: 3997
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:37 am
Location: Italy

Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2014 - Feb. 5

Post by Oriettait »

Great job! :applesauce:
--
Leave nothing on the beach except footprints
:wip:
HAED World Travel Bookshelf
HAED Tree frog
HAED QS Ladybug
HAED Dragon Rip
Instagram @oriettait
User avatar
BizzieLizzie
Posts: 2029
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:12 pm
Location: Vale of Glamorgan, Wales

Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2014 - Feb. 5

Post by BizzieLizzie »

So cute. :applesauce: :applesauce:
Sew many patterns, sew little time!

WIP
HAED Drawing Room
HAED Stitchers Retreat
Lion Profile
Coniferous Forest

User avatar
vanessanjf
Posts: 12944
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:43 am
Location: Hertfordshire, UK

Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2014 - Feb. 5

Post by vanessanjf »

Great work :applesauce: :applesauce:
Vanessa

A little progress every day adds up to big results

WIP
The adoration of the kings- Golden kite completed
User avatar
Kjers10
Posts: 422
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:45 am
Location: Norway

Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2014 - Feb. 12

Post by Kjers10 »

:D

The little boy finally got his name, so now the birth record is finished.

Image

And when I finished the birth record for Tobias, I suddenly remembered that I had another birth record that wasn't finished, because I waited for the little girl to be born! And she was - 4 months ago :oops: So now I have finished it!

Image

I struggel with stitching at the time :( Some nerves in my back is pinsched (google translate says so :P ), so I have reduced sensation in the fingers and my left leg and foot. I counts the days for my MRI - "only" 19 days left no!

Jenny Emelia
User avatar
fccs
Posts: 9697
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:10 am
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado

Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2014 - Feb. 12

Post by fccs »

Your samplers are just lovely!

I hope the MRI will provide answers so you can get the relief you need soon.
Debby

(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
History of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Innocent Dreams
Post Reply