Jenny Emelias stitching for 2015 - February 12.
Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde
- tiffstitch
- Posts: 10025
- Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:51 pm
- Location: Vermont
- Contact:
- nachosmiley
- Posts: 2258
- Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:46 pm
- Location: Rugby, England
Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2014 - Jan.24
Not only stitching over 2, but on black!!
Great start!

W.I.P.
My Altair chart 66.11%
Chatelaine Mystery XV-Deep Blue Sea 6/12
HAED Mini Fairy Book 43.55%
HAED Lady in the Meadow 13.07%
Finishes
Duality
Zelda valentine
Beware of the DM
HAED SK Oak King
Magic Dragon
My Altair chart 66.11%
Chatelaine Mystery XV-Deep Blue Sea 6/12
HAED Mini Fairy Book 43.55%
HAED Lady in the Meadow 13.07%
Finishes
Duality
Zelda valentine
Beware of the DM
HAED SK Oak King
Magic Dragon
Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2014 - Jan.28
It wasn't a great start... I thougt that it didn't looked good with orange in the beard, and then I found out that it was two very similar symbols! So no the orange is gone, and the right color back 


- karen4bells
- Posts: 21816
- Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
- Location: Florida
Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2014 - Jan.28
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
- littleturtlegirl
- Posts: 1259
- Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:51 pm
- Location: Virginia
Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2014 - Jan.28
It looks great as a good start 
- Squirrel
- Posts: 16821
- Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:33 am
- Location: exChristhcurch NZ, now Brisbane, Australia
Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2014 - Jan.28
Its looking great
Sally in Brisbane Australia
WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2014 - Jan.28
That is something I have to check all the time with my HAEDs. I've made some mistakes that couldn't (like the orange in the beard) be ignored, some which were not noticeable and I left
. It seems to me that there are plenty of symbols in the world so I don't know why designers will do things like
a and a or < and > and ) and ( or ( and ( as much as they do. Glad you caught the error before you had gotten very far in this. It looks great now!
Carole

a and a or < and > and ) and ( or ( and ( as much as they do. Glad you caught the error before you had gotten very far in this. It looks great now!
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
-
DahliaDoll
- Posts: 536
- Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:54 pm
- Location: Pacific Northwest
- Contact:
Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2014 - Jan.28
You have some very ambitious projects! Nice start to the year.
Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2014 - Feb. 5
Thank you 
Since last time, I've stitch a birth record. I'm nearly finish, only the name is left, buuut my friend haven't found a name for her son yet
So I have to wait a bit before I can finish it.

Since last time, I've stitch a birth record. I'm nearly finish, only the name is left, buuut my friend haven't found a name for her son yet

Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2014 - Feb. 5
Very cute!
Debby
(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
History of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Innocent Dreams
(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
History of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Innocent Dreams
Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2014 - Feb. 5
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2014 - Feb. 5
That is beautiful!!!!

If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
- nachosmiley
- Posts: 2258
- Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:46 pm
- Location: Rugby, England
Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2014 - Feb. 5
Awww that is lovely 
W.I.P.
My Altair chart 66.11%
Chatelaine Mystery XV-Deep Blue Sea 6/12
HAED Mini Fairy Book 43.55%
HAED Lady in the Meadow 13.07%
Finishes
Duality
Zelda valentine
Beware of the DM
HAED SK Oak King
Magic Dragon
My Altair chart 66.11%
Chatelaine Mystery XV-Deep Blue Sea 6/12
HAED Mini Fairy Book 43.55%
HAED Lady in the Meadow 13.07%
Finishes
Duality
Zelda valentine
Beware of the DM
HAED SK Oak King
Magic Dragon
- Squirrel
- Posts: 16821
- Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:33 am
- Location: exChristhcurch NZ, now Brisbane, Australia
Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2014 - Feb. 5
Sally in Brisbane Australia
WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2014 - Feb. 5
beautiful! your friend will treasure that gift--that is something to keep for always. and pass down. lovely stitching!
Linnea
God Bless!
"Maybe the past is like an anchor holding us back. Maybe you have to let go of who you were to become who you will be."
Visit my site http://www.freewebs.com/guenever/
WIP
Dragonfly Fairy
God Bless!
"Maybe the past is like an anchor holding us back. Maybe you have to let go of who you were to become who you will be."
Visit my site http://www.freewebs.com/guenever/
WIP
Dragonfly Fairy
Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2014 - Feb. 5
Great job! 
--
Leave nothing on the beach except footprints

HAED World Travel Bookshelf
HAED Tree frog
HAED QS Ladybug
HAED Dragon Rip
Instagram @oriettait
Leave nothing on the beach except footprints
HAED World Travel Bookshelf
HAED Tree frog
HAED QS Ladybug
HAED Dragon Rip
Instagram @oriettait
- BizzieLizzie
- Posts: 2029
- Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:12 pm
- Location: Vale of Glamorgan, Wales
Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2014 - Feb. 5
So cute.

Sew many patterns, sew little time!
WIP
HAED Drawing Room
HAED Stitchers Retreat
Lion Profile
Coniferous Forest
WIP
HAED Drawing Room
HAED Stitchers Retreat
Lion Profile
Coniferous Forest
- vanessanjf
- Posts: 12944
- Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:43 am
- Location: Hertfordshire, UK
Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2014 - Feb. 5
Great work

Vanessa
A little progress every day adds up to big results
WIP
The adoration of the kings- Golden kite completed
A little progress every day adds up to big results
WIP
The adoration of the kings- Golden kite completed
Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2014 - Feb. 12
The little boy finally got his name, so now the birth record is finished.

And when I finished the birth record for Tobias, I suddenly remembered that I had another birth record that wasn't finished, because I waited for the little girl to be born! And she was - 4 months ago

I struggel with stitching at the time
Jenny Emelia
Re: Jenny Emelias stitching for 2014 - Feb. 12
Your samplers are just lovely!
I hope the MRI will provide answers so you can get the relief you need soon.
I hope the MRI will provide answers so you can get the relief you need soon.
Debby
(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
History of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Innocent Dreams
(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
History of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Innocent Dreams