twinkleberry wrote:Weirdly I remember thinking 'this needle just isn't sharp enough'
But my lickle brain never got around to thinking 'I must get a sharper needle'
Lmao. Duh!!
Winnie the Pooh afghan
Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde
- karen4bells
- Posts: 21816
- Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
- Location: Florida
Re: Winnie the Pooh afghan
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
- Fljotsdale
- Posts: 4251
- Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:52 pm
- Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom
Re: Winnie the Pooh afghan
I've never stitched an Afghan, but I often keep a sharp or two handy cos sometimes I find 'em useful even with normal aidas or linens.
Love your Pooh and Piglet! SO cute and charming.
Love your Pooh and Piglet! SO cute and charming.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVDUTAn6Ttg" target="_blank"
Watch Leonard and the young singer!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye6JssTdnvw" target="_blank"
Cohen's son, Adam.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiP3PkLoMdI" target="_blank
Watch Leonard and the young singer!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye6JssTdnvw" target="_blank"
Cohen's son, Adam.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiP3PkLoMdI" target="_blank
- twinkleberry
- Posts: 554
- Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:22 pm
- Location: West Midlands, England, UK
Re: Winnie the Pooh afghan
Hey Pinguxxx how are you getting on?
x
Re: Winnie the Pooh afghan
Beautiful job! Love the designs!!!!
socialsue
socialsue
- Squirrel
- Posts: 16821
- Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:33 am
- Location: exChristhcurch NZ, now Brisbane, Australia
Re: Winnie the Pooh afghan
That is so gorgeous and the back stitching really finishes it off nicely.
Looking forward to the next update.
Sally
Looking forward to the next update.
Sally
Sally in Brisbane Australia
WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
Re: Winnie the Pooh afghan
Here's Pooh no.2 


WIP
Winnie the Pooh afghan
Santa's Secret (Dimensions) tiny bit left but run out of thread
KISS cushion (Emily Peacock) - for my new extension (its now built so I need to get a shifty on)
Finished 2012
ABCs of Parenting L*K
Princess Sampler
Winnie the Pooh afghan
Santa's Secret (Dimensions) tiny bit left but run out of thread
KISS cushion (Emily Peacock) - for my new extension (its now built so I need to get a shifty on)
Finished 2012
ABCs of Parenting L*K
Princess Sampler
- karen4bells
- Posts: 21816
- Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
- Location: Florida
Re: Winnie the Pooh afghan
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
- twinkleberry
- Posts: 554
- Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:22 pm
- Location: West Midlands, England, UK
Re: Winnie the Pooh afghan
Yay!
Looking fab
Told you you'd catch me up in no time!! lol xx
Looking fab
- Squirrel
- Posts: 16821
- Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:33 am
- Location: exChristhcurch NZ, now Brisbane, Australia
Re: Winnie the Pooh afghan
Isn't he just so precious guarding his jar of honey. Great stitching.
Sally
Sally
Sally in Brisbane Australia
WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
Re: Winnie the Pooh afghan
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Re: Winnie the Pooh afghan
So sweet!!!!!!

If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
- Mabel Figworthy
- Posts: 34208
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:05 pm
- Location: Dunchurch, UK
- Contact:
Re: Winnie the Pooh afghan
He's looking very thoughtful, I'm sure he's thinking up another honey song to hum 
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits
Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits
Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
- Nachstenliebe
- Posts: 12466
- Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:04 pm
- Contact:
Re: Winnie the Pooh afghan
Awwww
I love classic pooh bear.
Faith
Faith
Faith
_______________________________
Starry Night
My Smallish Stitches
HAED Merry Christmas to all
http://ninjasinstitches.wordpress.com/
_______________________________
Starry Night
My Smallish Stitches
HAED Merry Christmas to all
http://ninjasinstitches.wordpress.com/
- tiffstitch
- Posts: 10025
- Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:51 pm
- Location: Vermont
- Contact:
-
tinyfairywings
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:26 pm
Re: Winnie the Pooh afghan
Hello!
I'm new here so hope i'm doing this right!
I realise this is a long shot but i'm desperately trying to find the cross stitch pattern for the classic winnie the pooh afghan - I appear to have lost mine mid project and the baby who is supposed to be receiving said afghan blanket has only a few months left in the oven!!
*Panic sets in*
Can anyone help, or suggest where I might be able to buy a new one??
(Obviously it's now out of print, out of stock - even ebay has let me down!!!
Thank you,
x
I'm new here so hope i'm doing this right!
I realise this is a long shot but i'm desperately trying to find the cross stitch pattern for the classic winnie the pooh afghan - I appear to have lost mine mid project and the baby who is supposed to be receiving said afghan blanket has only a few months left in the oven!!
*Panic sets in*
Can anyone help, or suggest where I might be able to buy a new one??
(Obviously it's now out of print, out of stock - even ebay has let me down!!!
Thank you,
x
Re: Winnie the Pooh afghan
Hello tinyfairywings and welcome to the forum. Don't know that I can help you with your request, but depending on how far you have gotten with this could you find a different chart or perhaps book of patterns with Winnie the Pooh and add those to the afghan? I know size may be a problem, but sometimes that doesn't matter as much depending on how you place the designs. The only other thing I can think of is to contact the designer or the company that sold the chart and see what suggestions they have. Good luck. I hope that when you find it you will post pictures of your work for us to see.
Carole

Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
- charmagne_capalad
- Posts: 6704
- Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 11:09 am
- Location: Quezon City PHILIPPINES
Re: Winnie the Pooh afghan
I love Pooh!
...and I love your project! Looking forward to seeing more! 
-
tinyfairywings
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:26 pm
Re: Winnie the Pooh afghan
Thank you for your replies but failing miserably at finding a pattern any where at the moment! Hoping one will turn up some where! Fingers crossed. I'll pop some pictures up if I have any success! x
- Squirrel
- Posts: 16821
- Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:33 am
- Location: exChristhcurch NZ, now Brisbane, Australia
Re: Winnie the Pooh afghan
Sally in Brisbane Australia
WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
- vanessanjf
- Posts: 12944
- Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:43 am
- Location: Hertfordshire, UK
Re: Winnie the Pooh afghan
He is so cute

Vanessa
A little progress every day adds up to big results
WIP
The adoration of the kings- Golden kite completed
A little progress every day adds up to big results
WIP
The adoration of the kings- Golden kite completed


