Iryna's projects

Please feel free to join in on our SAL

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde

User avatar
Irina
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:13 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada

Iryna's projects

Post by Irina »

Hello, ladies. I am a new member here, but I would love to share my projects with you. To be honest I don't have many projects at the same time. I prefer to stitch just one ( max 2 if needed), to finish it and to start a new one :)

Yesterday I started to stitch a kit from " Dimensions" - Orchids & Hummingbird. It's Aida - 18K.
Image

I love it so much. I spent probably all night stitching it. This what I have so far :

Image
Do you have any advices for me?) Thank you :wub:
WIP: A Row of Love
Finished:
Orchids & Hummingbird
Oriental Orchids
User avatar
Rose
Posts: 34043
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:24 am
Location: Gilroy, CA

Re: Iryna's projects

Post by Rose »

So beautiful. I believe another member is doing this one as well. I am sure I have seen updates...... :thinks:

Looks gorgeous keep up the good work and also the picture updates..... :applesauce: :applesauce:
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
User avatar
fccs
Posts: 9697
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:10 am
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado

Re: Iryna's projects

Post by fccs »

Very pretty! It's such a delicate design, and gorgeous colors. Great start, too!!
Debby

(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
History of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Innocent Dreams
User avatar
Nordly
Posts: 91
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:45 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario

Re: Iryna's projects

Post by Nordly »

That's a beautiful design. Can't believe you stitched that much in one night!
User avatar
Squirrel
Posts: 16821
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:33 am
Location: exChristhcurch NZ, now Brisbane, Australia

Re: Iryna's projects

Post by Squirrel »

:applesauce: :applesauce: That is such a beautiful design and so delicate. You have made a wonderful start and your stitches are so neat and even. Lovely update :dance: :dance:
Sally in Brisbane Australia

WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
User avatar
Oriettait
Posts: 3997
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:37 am
Location: Italy

Re: Iryna's projects

Post by Oriettait »

Great start! It is a beautiful design :applesauce:
--
Leave nothing on the beach except footprints
:wip:
HAED World Travel Bookshelf
HAED Tree frog
HAED QS Ladybug
HAED Dragon Rip
Instagram @oriettait
User avatar
Irina
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:13 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Iryna's projects

Post by Irina »

Thank you so much, ladies!! :wub:
To be honest I am waiting for my work visa, that's why I have lot of time to do cross-stitching now. I hope I finish it really fast and will start a new project.
WIP: A Row of Love
Finished:
Orchids & Hummingbird
Oriental Orchids
User avatar
Bunny85
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:25 am

Re: Iryna's projects

Post by Bunny85 »

Oh, that is beautiful! I hope you'll share the rest of the progress with us :)
User avatar
Fizzbw
Posts: 4650
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 6:14 pm
Location: Brecon, Wales

Re: Iryna's projects

Post by Fizzbw »

That really is beautiful, I'm very impressed with your progress especially as it's a Dimmensions kit!! (I have a well know hate relationship with their charts....)

Good luck with your work visa.

Niki xxx
Needle minders and grime guards etc https://www.facebook.com/CirrusCreations" target="_blank" target="_blank

WIP: Last Look HAED
Kauto Star by Skitzzzz
Coming Home SQ
Time and season sampler
cHristamas village
User avatar
rcperryls
Posts: 32992
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:36 pm
Location: SC, USA

Re: Iryna's projects

Post by rcperryls »

:applesauce: :applesauce: Lovely start on a lovely design! And a great way to pass the time while waiting for the work visa! :x: that it comes through soon.

Carole
:dance:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
User avatar
karen4bells
Posts: 21816
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Iryna's projects

Post by karen4bells »

I love this design!! What a nice start you have on it already!! :applesauce:
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs


User avatar
fiddler
Posts: 1557
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:14 pm
Location: East Yorkshire U K

Re: Iryna's projects

Post by fiddler »

welcome to the forum This is a beautiful design, you have made a good start. :applesauce:
User avatar
calico
Posts: 2585
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:59 am
Location: Colorado
Contact:

Re: Iryna's projects

Post by calico »

Ah, this looks very familiar! I'm stitching it, too :dance: Well, I was stitching it, but I put it on the back burner until spring so i can work on an Autumn Design by Dimensions as well as some Halloween designs, then Christmas,lol!

I do think this is a beautiful kit and you have made a lovely start on it! :applesauce: :applesauce: Can't wait to see more while you wait for your Visa!
Calico

WIPs:
Glory of Autumn
Orchids & Hummingbird
Santa's Feathered Friend
Eagle's Majesty
Feasting Frenzy
Chickadees on a branch
Autumn Owl Trio - HAED

My Blog
My Flickr
My YouTube Channel
User avatar
Irina
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:13 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Iryna's projects

Post by Irina »

Thank you so mush!!! I am very happy that you like it! :oops:
Niki, why you don't like dimensions kits?)) To be honest, this is my first dimension's one. I ordered 6 kits, so I hope I finish it as sson as possible and will start a new one. :)
WIP: A Row of Love
Finished:
Orchids & Hummingbird
Oriental Orchids
User avatar
wendywombat
Posts: 13546
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:03 pm
Location: Scottish Borders

Re: Iryna's projects

Post by wendywombat »

Very Pretty....I said that about Calico's stitching, too. :)

It's funny how often we like-minded stitchers end up doing the same projects. :lol:

Enjoy it whilst you wait your work permit.
User avatar
Irina
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:13 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Iryna's projects

Post by Irina »

wendywombat, thank you so much for your message and support :rose:

I think it goes pretty fast:

Image
WIP: A Row of Love
Finished:
Orchids & Hummingbird
Oriental Orchids
User avatar
Lulu22
Posts: 2307
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:26 am

Re: Iryna's projects

Post by Lulu22 »

I love this design its so delicate your stitching is lovely :applesauce:
WIPS
Snow
Gamer Nouveau
Clara
Meadow
User avatar
rcperryls
Posts: 32992
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:36 pm
Location: SC, USA

Re: Iryna's projects

Post by rcperryls »

:applesauce: :applesauce: Very pretty!

Carole
:dance:
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
User avatar
calico
Posts: 2585
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:59 am
Location: Colorado
Contact:

Re: Iryna's projects

Post by calico »

Great update!! :applesauce:
Calico

WIPs:
Glory of Autumn
Orchids & Hummingbird
Santa's Feathered Friend
Eagle's Majesty
Feasting Frenzy
Chickadees on a branch
Autumn Owl Trio - HAED

My Blog
My Flickr
My YouTube Channel
User avatar
NeedleAndFork
Posts: 980
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:05 am

Re: Iryna's projects

Post by NeedleAndFork »

That is some impressively fast stitching going on there! It's looking great, and I understand about finding things to do while you wait for other things in your life to happen. Looks like you're making good use of your time!
My blog: Obsessed With Thread

My WIPs: Kimono Lantern Mermaid, Rovaris Alphabet Sampler Christmas Ornaments

Participant of: Ornament a Month SAL, Stitch from Stash Challenge
Post Reply