Hello, ladies. I am a new member here, but I would love to share my projects with you. To be honest I don't have many projects at the same time. I prefer to stitch just one ( max 2 if needed), to finish it and to start a new one
Yesterday I started to stitch a kit from " Dimensions" - Orchids & Hummingbird. It's Aida - 18K.
I love it so much. I spent probably all night stitching it. This what I have so far :
Do you have any advices for me?) Thank you
WIP: A Row of Love Finished:
Orchids & Hummingbird
Oriental Orchids
Thank you so much, ladies!!
To be honest I am waiting for my work visa, that's why I have lot of time to do cross-stitching now. I hope I finish it really fast and will start a new project.
WIP: A Row of Love Finished:
Orchids & Hummingbird
Oriental Orchids
That really is beautiful, I'm very impressed with your progress especially as it's a Dimmensions kit!! (I have a well know hate relationship with their charts....)
Lovely start on a lovely design! And a great way to pass the time while waiting for the work visa! that it comes through soon.
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Ah, this looks very familiar! I'm stitching it, too Well, I was stitching it, but I put it on the back burner until spring so i can work on an Autumn Design by Dimensions as well as some Halloween designs, then Christmas,lol!
I do think this is a beautiful kit and you have made a lovely start on it! Can't wait to see more while you wait for your Visa!
Calico
WIPs:
Glory of Autumn
Orchids & Hummingbird
Santa's Feathered Friend
Eagle's Majesty
Feasting Frenzy
Chickadees on a branch
Autumn Owl Trio - HAED
Thank you so mush!!! I am very happy that you like it!
Niki, why you don't like dimensions kits?)) To be honest, this is my first dimension's one. I ordered 6 kits, so I hope I finish it as sson as possible and will start a new one.
WIP: A Row of Love Finished:
Orchids & Hummingbird
Oriental Orchids
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
That is some impressively fast stitching going on there! It's looking great, and I understand about finding things to do while you wait for other things in your life to happen. Looks like you're making good use of your time!