Squirrel wrote: Really great Rose. Looking forward to seeing the next one.
I agree!
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
I started the second part of the first square. As you can see the there are some specialty stitches at the top of the design. Well they would be fine if I was working on aida or evenweave but I am working this with waste canvas and that is a whole different donkey to ride. I worked and worked with it to get those leaves to come out right an they just would not cooperate, so I modified them and continued on.
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
I think I like your version better than the original
Also, I laughed out loud when reading your post. I've never heard that saying before - A whole different donkey to ride. I love it and shall be looking for ways to insert it into conversation now
Oh what a lovely design. You have done well with the amount you have done Rose & as others have said, clever of you to modify stitches. Look forward to next update. He certainly is cute.
Carole wrote:I think I like your version better than the original
Also, I laughed out loud when reading your post. I've never heard that saying before - A whole different donkey to ride. I love it and shall be looking for ways to insert it into conversation now
I agree! Both about your version and the saying.
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker