

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde


Congratulations! It's our 15th this year, and as we were a mature bride and groom I don't think we'll make 50wendywombat wrote:You have just reminded me that it's our 50th this year! Yikes! Where has the time gone!!![]()
![]()
You mightserinde wrote:(Though might I suggest that possibly only you could do this in an evening...)
That was exactly my thought!Mabel Figworthy wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:49 pm serinde wrote:
(Though might I suggest that possibly only you could do this in an evening...)
My thought too!!!poppy wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:59 pmThat was exactly my thought!Mabel Figworthy wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:49 pm serinde wrote:
(Though might I suggest that possibly only you could do this in an evening...)
The celebration card is beautiful and as Lyudmila said, elegant.![]()


Exactly what I tell myself every time I am hurrying up to finish another birthday present on time. But somehow it never happens, that planning.Mabel Figworthy wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:19 pm
And the moral of that is, plan your stitching further in advance!!!!
I agree! And what an experience - I agree you did the right thing by pulling off. And concentrating on driving In a situation like that can truly be exhausting.Podolyanka wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:56 pm The card is worth all the time and effort, Mabel. It is beautiful, as always.
I agree with with both ladies! Safely driving is most important. And you still got the beautiful card in the mail on time.fccs wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:38 pmI agree! And what an experience - I agree you did the right thing by pulling off. And concentrating on driving In a situation like that can truly be exhausting.Podolyanka wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:56 pm The card is worth all the time and effort, Mabel. It is beautiful, as always.
You stymied me there Sally - what hat band?