2026 Word Game

For all topics which do not fit in the other categories.

Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex

User avatar
richardandtracy
Posts: 6157
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 4:27 pm
Location: Kent, UK
Contact:

Re: 2026 Word Game

Post by richardandtracy »

Colourant

(I've been having problems with my web site since August & had given it up for lost. So, today, I decided to re-do my signature which referred to a lost site. And then this afternoon, I see they've finally acknowledged I did send the last payment in August, even though it's not yet available. I think it's time to call it a day with it, though.)

Regards,

Richard
Seriously under the paw.
User avatar
Mabel Figworthy
Posts: 34208
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:05 pm
Location: Dunchurch, UK
Contact:

Re: 2026 Word Game

Post by Mabel Figworthy »

shade card

(is that your pen website? It would be a shame to lose it.)
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits

Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
User avatar
richardandtracy
Posts: 6157
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 4:27 pm
Location: Kent, UK
Contact:

Re: 2026 Word Game

Post by richardandtracy »

Thread

(Yep, my pen web site. I've not had the chance to do anything pen-wise since I became the Technical Manager where I work. It's a draining job that leaves little energy left for fun stuff, and just a few other things have been going on too, so I have put the pen side to one side for a while. I will undoubtably get back to it one day, but not soon I fear.)

Regards,

Richard
Seriously under the paw.
User avatar
geekishly
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:53 pm
Location: Michigan, USA

Re: 2026 Word Game

Post by geekishly »

Needle
- Luca
User avatar
Serinde
Posts: 19554
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:46 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: 2026 Word Game

Post by Serinde »

Camel
User avatar
Mabel Figworthy
Posts: 34208
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:05 pm
Location: Dunchurch, UK
Contact:

Re: 2026 Word Game

Post by Mabel Figworthy »

hump.
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits

Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
Roland
Posts: 1477
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:21 pm

Re: 2026 Word Game

Post by Roland »

Wednesday
User avatar
geekishly
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:53 pm
Location: Michigan, USA

Re: 2026 Word Game

Post by geekishly »

Mortician
- Luca
Roland
Posts: 1477
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:21 pm

Re: 2026 Word Game

Post by Roland »

Casket
User avatar
richardandtracy
Posts: 6157
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 4:27 pm
Location: Kent, UK
Contact:

Re: 2026 Word Game

Post by richardandtracy »

Saint

(Many Mediaeval Saint's caskets were stupendously decorated.)

Regards,

Richard
Seriously under the paw.
Roland
Posts: 1477
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:21 pm

Re: 2026 Word Game

Post by Roland »

Bernadette
User avatar
Serinde
Posts: 19554
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:46 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: 2026 Word Game

Post by Serinde »

Brigit
User avatar
richardandtracy
Posts: 6157
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 4:27 pm
Location: Kent, UK
Contact:

Re: 2026 Word Game

Post by richardandtracy »

Diary

NOT my first effort at spelling which would have led to the somewhat different film 'Bridgit Jones' Dairy'

Regards,

Richard
Seriously under the paw.
Roland
Posts: 1477
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:21 pm

Re: 2026 Word Game

Post by Roland »

Secrets

(I actually read the word as dairy. lol)
User avatar
Mabel Figworthy
Posts: 34208
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:05 pm
Location: Dunchurch, UK
Contact:

Re: 2026 Word Game

Post by Mabel Figworthy »

Mysteries

(It would make a great name for an ice-cream parlour, Bridget Jones' Dairy :-) )
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits

Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
Roland
Posts: 1477
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:21 pm

Re: 2026 Word Game

Post by Roland »

Mabel Figworthy wrote: Thu Jan 29, 2026 6:50 pm Mysteries

(It would make a great name for an ice-cream parlour, Bridget Jones' Dairy :-) )
😂😂😂

Books
User avatar
fccs
Posts: 9697
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:10 am
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado

Re: 2026 Word Game

Post by fccs »

audio

(I borrow audio books from my library so I can "read" and stitch at the same time.)
Debby

(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
History of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Innocent Dreams
User avatar
Mabel Figworthy
Posts: 34208
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:05 pm
Location: Dunchurch, UK
Contact:

Re: 2026 Word Game

Post by Mabel Figworthy »

visual
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits

Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
User avatar
geekishly
Posts: 4122
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:53 pm
Location: Michigan, USA

Re: 2026 Word Game

Post by geekishly »

gag

(I love a good visual gag in comedy.)
- Luca
User avatar
fccs
Posts: 9697
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:10 am
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado

Re: 2026 Word Game

Post by fccs »

choke
Debby

(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
History of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Innocent Dreams
Post Reply