2026 Word Game
Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde, Alex
- richardandtracy
- Posts: 6157
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 4:27 pm
- Location: Kent, UK
- Contact:
Re: 2026 Word Game
Colourant
(I've been having problems with my web site since August & had given it up for lost. So, today, I decided to re-do my signature which referred to a lost site. And then this afternoon, I see they've finally acknowledged I did send the last payment in August, even though it's not yet available. I think it's time to call it a day with it, though.)
Regards,
Richard
(I've been having problems with my web site since August & had given it up for lost. So, today, I decided to re-do my signature which referred to a lost site. And then this afternoon, I see they've finally acknowledged I did send the last payment in August, even though it's not yet available. I think it's time to call it a day with it, though.)
Regards,
Richard
Seriously under the paw.
- Mabel Figworthy
- Posts: 34208
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:05 pm
- Location: Dunchurch, UK
- Contact:
Re: 2026 Word Game
shade card
(is that your pen website? It would be a shame to lose it.)
(is that your pen website? It would be a shame to lose it.)
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits
Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits
Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
- richardandtracy
- Posts: 6157
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 4:27 pm
- Location: Kent, UK
- Contact:
Re: 2026 Word Game
Thread
(Yep, my pen web site. I've not had the chance to do anything pen-wise since I became the Technical Manager where I work. It's a draining job that leaves little energy left for fun stuff, and just a few other things have been going on too, so I have put the pen side to one side for a while. I will undoubtably get back to it one day, but not soon I fear.)
Regards,
Richard
(Yep, my pen web site. I've not had the chance to do anything pen-wise since I became the Technical Manager where I work. It's a draining job that leaves little energy left for fun stuff, and just a few other things have been going on too, so I have put the pen side to one side for a while. I will undoubtably get back to it one day, but not soon I fear.)
Regards,
Richard
Seriously under the paw.
Re: 2026 Word Game
Camel
- Mabel Figworthy
- Posts: 34208
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:05 pm
- Location: Dunchurch, UK
- Contact:
Re: 2026 Word Game
hump.
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits
Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits
Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
- richardandtracy
- Posts: 6157
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 4:27 pm
- Location: Kent, UK
- Contact:
Re: 2026 Word Game
Saint
(Many Mediaeval Saint's caskets were stupendously decorated.)
Regards,
Richard
(Many Mediaeval Saint's caskets were stupendously decorated.)
Regards,
Richard
Seriously under the paw.
Re: 2026 Word Game
Brigit
- richardandtracy
- Posts: 6157
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 4:27 pm
- Location: Kent, UK
- Contact:
Re: 2026 Word Game
Diary
NOT my first effort at spelling which would have led to the somewhat different film 'Bridgit Jones' Dairy'
Regards,
Richard
NOT my first effort at spelling which would have led to the somewhat different film 'Bridgit Jones' Dairy'
Regards,
Richard
Seriously under the paw.
Re: 2026 Word Game
Secrets
(I actually read the word as dairy. lol)
(I actually read the word as dairy. lol)
- Mabel Figworthy
- Posts: 34208
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:05 pm
- Location: Dunchurch, UK
- Contact:
Re: 2026 Word Game
Mysteries
(It would make a great name for an ice-cream parlour, Bridget Jones' Dairy
)
(It would make a great name for an ice-cream parlour, Bridget Jones' Dairy
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits
Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits
Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
Re: 2026 Word Game
Mabel Figworthy wrote: Thu Jan 29, 2026 6:50 pm Mysteries
(It would make a great name for an ice-cream parlour, Bridget Jones' Dairy)
Books
Re: 2026 Word Game
audio
(I borrow audio books from my library so I can "read" and stitch at the same time.)
(I borrow audio books from my library so I can "read" and stitch at the same time.)
Debby
(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
History of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Innocent Dreams
(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
History of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Innocent Dreams
- Mabel Figworthy
- Posts: 34208
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:05 pm
- Location: Dunchurch, UK
- Contact:
Re: 2026 Word Game
visual
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits
Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits
Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
Re: 2026 Word Game
choke
Debby
(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
History of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Innocent Dreams
(main) WIPs
Angel of Love
History of Mythical Creatures
Cache la Poudre
Past Present Forever
Innocent Dreams