Search found 1601 matches
- Tue Jun 24, 2025 7:30 am
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Mabel's designs 2025
- Replies: 52
- Views: 439602
Re: Mabel's designs 2025
Wow it really pops on the red fabric Mabel! Love Llandrindod that is stunning!
- Tue Jun 24, 2025 7:29 am
- Forum: General
- Topic: 2025 Quick Daily Posts
- Replies: 378
- Views: 1383486
Re: 2025 Quick Daily Posts
That's a beautiful stole Richard and the sparrows on it are very cute! They are one of my favourite birds too as we have a whole colony live in our garden and I love watching their goings on! Lots of little babies on the go now!
I love the fairy house and the little minion with the teddy bear Mabel!
I love the fairy house and the little minion with the teddy bear Mabel!
- Sat Jun 21, 2025 10:14 am
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: fccs’s Innocent Dreams 1/29/2026
- Replies: 38
- Views: 219876
Re: fccs’s Innocent Dreams 6/18/2025
Hi Debby! You're doing a great job I can't wait to see more of your progress!
- Wed Jun 18, 2025 12:40 pm
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Jo's Stitching 2025
- Replies: 76
- Views: 529084
Re: Jo's Stitching 2025
I remember doing the model stitch for this for Kate seven years ago! It's a lovely, cheery kit! xxx
- Wed Jun 18, 2025 7:56 am
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Nicola's Stitching 2025
- Replies: 3
- Views: 81191
Nicola's Stitching 2025
I'm currently working on two Bothy Threads and working them on rotation. Blown Away is two Highland cows beside a wall with purple flowers. I started this in January but I'm a very slow stitcher. Once I've finished the wall on this side I'll move the frame and do the second cow.
https://i.ibb.co ...
https://i.ibb.co ...
- Wed Jun 18, 2025 7:51 am
- Forum: General
- Topic: 2025 Quick Daily Posts
- Replies: 378
- Views: 1383486
Re: 2025 Quick Daily Posts
Hello everyone! 👋 I can't remember the last time I was on here but I will need to have a massive catch up! Life has been tough the last year or so, we lost my Dad to cancer last August the same week my nephew, Harry, started primary school. My panic disorder/agoraphobia has been real bad and ...
- Tue Oct 15, 2024 7:38 am
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Jo's Stitching 2024
- Replies: 225
- Views: 487189
Re: Jo's Stitching 2024
It's absolutely beautiful Jo! Congratulations 


- Wed Jul 17, 2024 11:29 am
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Jo's Stitching 2024
- Replies: 225
- Views: 487189
Re: Jo's Stitching 2024
Beautiful work! I love the little Dog-Violets xxx
- Wed Jul 17, 2024 11:23 am
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Bothy Threads 'Host of Golden Daffodils'
- Replies: 3
- Views: 13614
Bothy Threads 'Host of Golden Daffodils'
Hi guys! I was brave last week and started a felt embroidery which I've never done before! The first stage was the grass and the wall done with Y stitch and blanket stitch respectively.
https://i.ibb.co/kyXp1nr/PXL-20240713-113225910.jpg
Next was the little house ...
https://i.ibb.co/bbTrd7N ...
https://i.ibb.co/kyXp1nr/PXL-20240713-113225910.jpg
Next was the little house ...
https://i.ibb.co/bbTrd7N ...
- Mon May 06, 2024 8:09 am
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Jo's Stitching 2024
- Replies: 225
- Views: 487189
Re: Jo's Stitching 2024
It's looking wonderful Jo! Such a lot of detail in it xxx
- Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:08 pm
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Jo's Stitching 2024
- Replies: 225
- Views: 487189
Re: Jo's Stitching 2024
Such beautiful work Jo! 
- Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:18 pm
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Nicola's Needlework
- Replies: 168
- Views: 86618
Re: Nicola's Needlework
I started this Rachel Froud design 'Imagine' about three weeks ago but haven't got a lot done (mostly because I get distracted by whatever's on the telly!). The colours are beautiful though 





- Thu Sep 14, 2023 1:27 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: 2023 Deliveries & Stash Acquisition
- Replies: 185
- Views: 316415
Re: 2023 Deliveries & Stash Acquisition
I've started the sea turtle but not done enough to warrant a photo yet. However this just arrived and I'm itching to start stitching something out of it! 


- Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:29 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: 2023 Deliveries & Stash Acquisition
- Replies: 185
- Views: 316415
Re: 2023 Deliveries & Stash Acquisition
Hello everyone! :wave: I hope you're all well! I've just recently bought these three Rachel Froud kits and I'm planning on starting the sea turtle one ASAP! :dance:
https://i.ibb.co/Thfc1yJ/IMG-20230827-130655.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/zHbB6XJ/IMG-20230827-130846.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/3RhhP4C/IMG ...
https://i.ibb.co/Thfc1yJ/IMG-20230827-130655.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/zHbB6XJ/IMG-20230827-130846.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/3RhhP4C/IMG ...
- Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:28 am
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Jo's Stitching 2023
- Replies: 391
- Views: 163185
Re: Jo's Stitching 2023
No point in starting a stitchy job if you're not happy with everything before you start! This is going to look amazing Jo I can't wait to see progress pics! 
- Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:34 pm
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Nicola's Needlework
- Replies: 168
- Views: 86618
Re: Nicola's Needlework
Starting to look slightly more tree-like 


- Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:38 am
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Nicola's Needlework
- Replies: 168
- Views: 86618
Re: Nicola's Needlework
Forgot to post this last night 


- Sat Apr 15, 2023 8:53 pm
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Nicola's Needlework
- Replies: 168
- Views: 86618
Re: Nicola's Needlework
I made a start on this kit by Dimensions which I bought from a seller on Facebook. It was just too beautiful a kit to pass by :wub: I'm starting from the top left corner and going to work my way down the left side before moving to the right. I seem to do this with larger projects but usually start ...
- Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:04 am
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Jo's Stitching 2023
- Replies: 391
- Views: 163185
Re: Jo's Stitching 2023
A challenge to be sure but you're getting on brilliantly with it. The Fall Fairy is beautiful 
- Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:45 pm
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Nicola's Needlework
- Replies: 168
- Views: 86618
Re: Nicola's Needlework 2022
As you can see I have a few WIPs on the go and don't seem to be getting very far with any of them :roll: I'm stitching them on a rotational basis or whatever I feel like stitching on the day. Two are evenweave and two are aida. I must say I love all of them but especially the pansies :wub:
https ...
https ...