Today I am going to start a new project by Dimensions - A Row of Love. I like those pretty bear family so much! The project seems pretty big, so it will take quite some time to stitch. :D http://i1377.photobucket.com/albums/ah45/Iryna_0208/10735619_406639552818888_907232036_n_zps41ceb208.jpg ...
It looks amazing! I also have this kit, but for now I decided to do another one. I think this one will be the next one! I read a lot about this project in different forums and almost everyone said, that it's very hard to stitch on a dark fabric! You are doing a vety good job and I love it so much ...
Thank you so much everyone. I am so happy that you like it :wub:
Midge, thank you so much. I do love orchids. My puppy ate almost all of them, so at least I will have orchids on my wall :D I haven't decided what will be next, I have to finish those orchids, but I am thinking about Dimensions - Row ...
Thank you so much, ladies :wub: I finally finished this project and even started and almost finished another orchid :whoop: http://i1377.photobucket.com/albums/ah45/Iryna_0208/10401870_401758829973627_7557945686864654910_n_zps74d295cb.jpg http://i1377.photobucket.com/albums/ah45/Iryna_0208 ...
I saw so many different Dimensions projects here and I have an idea. Lets stitch them together. We can show our process here, maybe once a week, or every 10 days? I think it will be more funny to stitch together and maybe it will motivate us? Who wants to join me? Lets stitch together!
Thank you so mush!!! I am very happy that you like it!
Niki, why you don't like dimensions kits?)) To be honest, this is my first dimension's one. I ordered 6 kits, so I hope I finish it as sson as possible and will start a new one.
Thank you so much, ladies!!
To be honest I am waiting for my work visa, that's why I have lot of time to do cross-stitching now. I hope I finish it really fast and will start a new project.