:shock: WOW! So glad to hear that you had quick customer service with them.
I tried very hard to be understanding of the fact that it is in fact a very small "mom and pop shop", however, as an international customer and not having international calling, I just couldn't deal with the complete and ...
Search found 416 matches
- Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:46 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: Needle Needs frames...a Positive!!
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1016
- Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:55 pm
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Haed Knights - a NEW START!
- Replies: 74
- Views: 8199
Re: Haed Knights - a NEW START!
- Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:33 pm
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: The adoration of the kings - 9th Nov
- Replies: 682
- Views: 70805
Re: The adoration of the kings - 26th Feb
This piece is so incredibly amazing!!! I envy your stitch speed and the amount of time you must have to be able to get this much done so quickly! Can't wait to see the progress on this one!

- Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:28 pm
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Tyledres's quick stitches
- Replies: 14
- Views: 1709
Re: Tyledres's quick stitches
Excellent work! So adorable!!
- Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:25 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: Happy Birthday Debby (fccs)!!!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 538
Re: Happy Birthday Debby (fccs)!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 
- Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:53 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: Happy Birthday Michelle (starshine123102)!!!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 277
Re: Happy Birthday Michelle (starshine123102)!!!
Thank you both for the birthday wishes!!!
- Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:17 pm
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Anne's Big Cats - Update 21 February
- Replies: 139
- Views: 16294
Re: Anne's Big Cats - Update 21 February
This is the first time I've seen this and all I can say is......WOW. Absolutely STUNNING!!!!! :applesauce: :applesauce: :applesauce:
From the first post I thought that the cats and foliage were the only parts that were stitched and the beautiful dark background was from the fabric choice in the ...
From the first post I thought that the cats and foliage were the only parts that were stitched and the beautiful dark background was from the fabric choice in the ...
- Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:10 pm
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: David Bowie in the Labarynth update 19/04
- Replies: 36
- Views: 5418
Re: David Bowie in the Labarynth
Excellent start!!! I will enjoy watching this one come along!
- Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:19 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: Exciting treats!
- Replies: 13
- Views: 1157
Re: Exciting treats!
How exciting!!!! I am so very jealous that you are taking a RSN class. My DH and I will be in the UK in March and I desperately wanted to take a class, but with only a week to visit (and my lack of interest in stumpwork) I chose to forgo my opportunity.
Enjoy your class - I'm sure it will be tons ...
Enjoy your class - I'm sure it will be tons ...
- Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:13 pm
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: The astronomer updated 06.11.17
- Replies: 214
- Views: 25822
Re: The astronomer updated 21.10.16
- Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:03 pm
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: HAED: The Hermit - COMPLETED!!!! Feb 7/17 see pg 18!!
- Replies: 375
- Views: 40484
- Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:01 pm
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Beguiling Tiger finally framed
- Replies: 51
- Views: 5092
Re: Beguiling Tiger finally framed
- Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:26 pm
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Christmas House - Frogging :(
- Replies: 24
- Views: 1562
Re: Christmas House - Frogging :(
With the winter weather we had in New England yesterday, I was able to go home early from work - which of course means I wet straight home and did two things: played with adorable new cat, Calvin, and got in some extra hours of cross stitch.
I thought that I was making some awesome progress on the ...
I thought that I was making some awesome progress on the ...
- Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:02 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: Happy Forumversary Serinde!!!!!!!!!!!
- Replies: 11
- Views: 780
Re: Happy Forumversary Serinde!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY FORUMVERSARY, SERINDE!!!
I know that I am not always great about being a regular on this wonderful site, but you have always been given me wonderful advice and kind words about my work. Here's to many more years!!
I know that I am not always great about being a regular on this wonderful site, but you have always been given me wonderful advice and kind words about my work. Here's to many more years!!
- Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:45 pm
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Gryff: AKA Coontastic Gryffindor Update 25 May 2020
- Replies: 407
- Views: 48716
Re: Gryff: AKA Coontastic Gryffindor Update 26 Jan 2017
Such amazing and beautiful work! I shall enjoy watching this one come along

- Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:35 pm
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Update on HAED Spring by Ruth Anderson dated 28th Feb 2017
- Replies: 13
- Views: 1565
Re: Update on HAED Spring by Ruth Anderson 2nd edition
I must agree - a wonderful start on a beautiful design!
I have always wanted to do an HAED, however, I have always been concerned about the software's ability to get the colors right, especially in dark areas. I tried a program a few years ago to do a pinup girl and I gave up about a quarter of ...
I have always wanted to do an HAED, however, I have always been concerned about the software's ability to get the colors right, especially in dark areas. I tried a program a few years ago to do a pinup girl and I gave up about a quarter of ...
- Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:02 pm
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Christmas House - Frogging :(
- Replies: 24
- Views: 1562
Re: Christmas House
Thank you everyone for all of your kind words on the start of my work! I'm absolutely loving working on this piece!!
I've not tried any cutting on my Millenium frame because I tend to turn my work a lot when cutting, which is easier with a hoop (it helps that most of my projects are quite small ...
I've not tried any cutting on my Millenium frame because I tend to turn my work a lot when cutting, which is easier with a hoop (it helps that most of my projects are quite small ...
- Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:45 pm
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Christmas House - Frogging :(
- Replies: 24
- Views: 1562
Christmas House - Frogging :(
After many years of wanting to do this project I have finally started! It's the Christmas House from the 101 Best Loved Designs from Cross Stitch and Country Crafts. I know that a few others on here have done this piece in the past as well.
This is will be my first project that has hardanger in it ...
This is will be my first project that has hardanger in it ...
- Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:34 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: Opus Anglicanum
- Replies: 15
- Views: 1743
Re: Opus Anglicanum
Merry Christmas!!
This sounds like a fabulous exhibit! My husband surprised me today with airline tickets to the UK for our 2nd anniversary and I immediately remembered this post. Sadly, our anniversary is in March and the exhibit is over in February, so I won't get to see it. Maybe someday!
This sounds like a fabulous exhibit! My husband surprised me today with airline tickets to the UK for our 2nd anniversary and I immediately remembered this post. Sadly, our anniversary is in March and the exhibit is over in February, so I won't get to see it. Maybe someday!
- Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:14 pm
- Forum: Stitch-A-Long
- Topic: Pleasant Row Cottages - Update 12th MArch
- Replies: 154
- Views: 19774
Re: Pleasant Row Cottages - Updated 20/12
Wonderful progress!
I have to say, I agree, if that were a B&B, I don't think I'd ever want to leave!
I have to say, I agree, if that were a B&B, I don't think I'd ever want to leave!