Faith
Garden of Miracles - Companion Finished 03/18/13
Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde
- Nachstenliebe
- Posts: 12466
- Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:04 pm
- Contact:
Re: Garden of Miracles - Updated 11/07/11
Wonderful work so far
Faith
Faith
Faith
_______________________________
Starry Night
My Smallish Stitches
HAED Merry Christmas to all
http://ninjasinstitches.wordpress.com/
_______________________________
Starry Night
My Smallish Stitches
HAED Merry Christmas to all
http://ninjasinstitches.wordpress.com/
- Sarah Gixxer
- Posts: 5006
- Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:19 am
- Location: Peterborough, UK
Re: Garden of Miracles - Updated 11/07/11
Lovely work! I've missed this one upto now so have been looking through all the update pictures. Not much more to do now, well done!
CURRENT WIPs
HAEDs - Bubble Telescope, Floatilla, Rainbow Embrace, Ray of Light, Iron Dragon, Newport Lighthouse
Fractal 239 Aero Chocolate
HAEDs - Bubble Telescope, Floatilla, Rainbow Embrace, Ray of Light, Iron Dragon, Newport Lighthouse
Fractal 239 Aero Chocolate
- karen4bells
- Posts: 21816
- Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
- Location: Florida
Re: Garden of Miracles - Updated 11/07/11
I love this design!! It's coming along so nicely!! Very pretty 
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Re: Garden of Miracles - Updated 11/07/11
Beautiful work!!!!!! 
If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
Re: Garden of Miracles - Updated 11/07/11
I went a couple of weeks without updating any of my SALs, but let's just say my guild (WoW) has kept me busy the past few weeks and leave it at that.
I have finally finished my Garden of Miracles!
Took quite a long time for such a small chart but I only worked on this during the weekend when I wasn't working on all the SALs (ToS and both Oakhaven ones) and I took a couple of weekends off.
I had a great time working with the Jobelan (my first time on evenweave) and this pattern was adorable, with the right amount of confetti to look lovely but not be too crazy and I did the backstitching as I went so I didn't even feel it.
I'll probably start on the companion chart soon, just want to get a couple of WIPs out of the way first.

Started: August 16th, 2011
Finished: November 23rd, 2011
(weekend only work)
Ah yes, forgot to add. I'm not religious at all so I removed the saying at the bottom, and decided to leave the saying on the top out too, and I ended up having to frog the border at the bottom to push it one row up so it looks even on all sides (the design had the bottom checkered border lower to fit the saying).
I have finally finished my Garden of Miracles!
I had a great time working with the Jobelan (my first time on evenweave) and this pattern was adorable, with the right amount of confetti to look lovely but not be too crazy and I did the backstitching as I went so I didn't even feel it.
I'll probably start on the companion chart soon, just want to get a couple of WIPs out of the way first.

Started: August 16th, 2011
Finished: November 23rd, 2011
(weekend only work)
Ah yes, forgot to add. I'm not religious at all so I removed the saying at the bottom, and decided to leave the saying on the top out too, and I ended up having to frog the border at the bottom to push it one row up so it looks even on all sides (the design had the bottom checkered border lower to fit the saying).
Last edited by LadyS on Thu May 01, 2014 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Laura (aka lsschwartz on HAED BB)
WIPs
Krystal (HAED)
Middle Earth Map (HAED)
Snowman&Friends Stocking (Dimensions)
12 Days of Christmas SAL
Little One (Dimensions)
WIPs
Krystal (HAED)
Middle Earth Map (HAED)
Snowman&Friends Stocking (Dimensions)
12 Days of Christmas SAL
Little One (Dimensions)
Re: Garden of Miracles - FINISHED 11/23/11!
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Re: Garden of Miracles - FINISHED 11/23/11!

This is the companion chart that comes in the same leaflet.
Laura (aka lsschwartz on HAED BB)
WIPs
Krystal (HAED)
Middle Earth Map (HAED)
Snowman&Friends Stocking (Dimensions)
12 Days of Christmas SAL
Little One (Dimensions)
WIPs
Krystal (HAED)
Middle Earth Map (HAED)
Snowman&Friends Stocking (Dimensions)
12 Days of Christmas SAL
Little One (Dimensions)
Re: Garden of Miracles - FINISHED 11/23/11!
Those are going to look lovely together. I am going to look forward to the progress updates on this one too.
What a nice thing to have done right before Thanksgiving.
Carole

What a nice thing to have done right before Thanksgiving.
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
- Squirrel
- Posts: 16821
- Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:33 am
- Location: exChristhcurch NZ, now Brisbane, Australia
Re: Garden of Miracles - FINISHED 11/23/11!
Love the companions piece too and they will look beautiful together I am sure.
Sally
Sally in Brisbane Australia
WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
- karen4bells
- Posts: 21816
- Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
- Location: Florida
Re: Garden of Miracles - FINISHED 11/23/11!
Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Re: Garden of Miracles - FINISHED 11/23/11!
A beautiful finish! Congrats
Makes me want to get my larger projects out again 
My Blog: http://crossstitchcrazymum.blogspot.com/" target="_blank
Re: Garden of Miracles - FINISHED 11/23/11!
It looks great 
Re: Garden of Miracles - FINISHED 11/23/11!
Really pretty, awesome job! 
WIP:
Talyn the kitten
The Great Escape by Abi Gurden
Pink AKA "Project Confetti Nightmare"
My blog: http://crossstitchnutter.blogspot.com/
Talyn the kitten
The Great Escape by Abi Gurden
Pink AKA "Project Confetti Nightmare"
My blog: http://crossstitchnutter.blogspot.com/
Re: Garden of Miracles - FINISHED 11/23/11!
pretty 
it looks great
you don't even notice there are supposed to be words there somewhere
it looks great
you don't even notice there are supposed to be words there somewhere
Greets,
Bieke
http://cleejoow.blogspot.com/
updated 08/12/2016
WIP
Lickle Ted birth sampler - DMC
Pumpkin Passport - The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery
some knitting as well
Bieke
http://cleejoow.blogspot.com/
updated 08/12/2016
WIP
Lickle Ted birth sampler - DMC
Pumpkin Passport - The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery
some knitting as well
- Mabel Figworthy
- Posts: 34208
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:05 pm
- Location: Dunchurch, UK
- Contact:
Re: Garden of Miracles - FINISHED 11/23/11!
A lovely finish and what a charming companion piece, you'll enjoy stitching that!
Visit Mabel's Fancies at www.mabelfigworthy.co.uk
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits
Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
WIPs
RSN Certificate & Online, Henry the Harmless Lion
Waiting
Soli Deo Gloria, Mechthild, bling unicorn, goldwork & silk shading kits
Flights of Fancy (blog)
Mabel's FB page
- Mrs Milkybar Kid
- Posts: 4402
- Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:05 pm
- Location: Cornwall,UK
Re: Garden of Miracles - FINISHED 11/23/11!
Great finish Laura - glad you love working with Jobelan, I know I do! Look forward to seeing you stitch up the companion piece, the two will look really great together!
Amanda
Band Sampler (SANQ)
Elle Brodes des Lettres Carmin (Reflets de Soie)
Alice (Aury TM)
Mini Tears of Yesterday (HAED)
Miss Cherry Blossom (Mirabilia)
Instagram @mrsmilkybarkidstitches
Band Sampler (SANQ)
Elle Brodes des Lettres Carmin (Reflets de Soie)
Alice (Aury TM)
Mini Tears of Yesterday (HAED)
Miss Cherry Blossom (Mirabilia)
Instagram @mrsmilkybarkidstitches
Re: Garden of Miracles - FINISHED 11/23/11!
Brilliant finish, congratulations!
Look forward to seeing the companion piece.
Niki xxx
Look forward to seeing the companion piece.
Niki xxx
Needle minders and grime guards etc https://www.facebook.com/CirrusCreations" target="_blank" target="_blank
WIP: Last Look HAED
Kauto Star by Skitzzzz
Coming Home SQ
Time and season sampler
cHristamas village
WIP: Last Look HAED
Kauto Star by Skitzzzz
Coming Home SQ
Time and season sampler
cHristamas village
Re: Garden of Miracles - FINISHED 11/23/11!
I'm gonna work out when I'll start the second one since in January we start the HAED BB SAL as well, I might wait until my Sakura is at least halfway done before I start this second one, possibly as a weekend project only again.
Laura (aka lsschwartz on HAED BB)
WIPs
Krystal (HAED)
Middle Earth Map (HAED)
Snowman&Friends Stocking (Dimensions)
12 Days of Christmas SAL
Little One (Dimensions)
WIPs
Krystal (HAED)
Middle Earth Map (HAED)
Snowman&Friends Stocking (Dimensions)
12 Days of Christmas SAL
Little One (Dimensions)
Re: Garden of Miracles - FINISHED 11/23/11!
That is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror