Millymollys WIPs 9/1 finish
Moderators: rcperryls, Rose, karen4bells, Serinde
Re: Millymollys WIPs 28/5
They look great Amanda!
Dana
WIPs
HAEDS
Lovers, Christmas Fairy, Goblins Fae Guide, Autumn Pears, Ride the Wind, Chimera Black Rose, Surfers Dream, Witching Hour, QS Nostlagy, Lg Treasure Hunt Bookshelf, Owen
Chatelaine
Konstantinople Hamam, Serengeti, Alpine Seasons
WIPs
HAEDS
Lovers, Christmas Fairy, Goblins Fae Guide, Autumn Pears, Ride the Wind, Chimera Black Rose, Surfers Dream, Witching Hour, QS Nostlagy, Lg Treasure Hunt Bookshelf, Owen
Chatelaine
Konstantinople Hamam, Serengeti, Alpine Seasons
- Squirrel
- Posts: 16821
- Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:33 am
- Location: exChristhcurch NZ, now Brisbane, Australia
Re: Millymollys WIPs 28/5
Sally in Brisbane Australia
WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
WIPS
Christmas Stocking from World of Cross Stitching mag. 262
- millymolly
- Posts: 2703
- Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 4:06 pm
- Location: Scotland
Re: Millymollys WIPs 28/5
I agree I love all the TT's I see I have a few stitched up and abandoned, and piles of mags laying arounf to be started.
Will be digging them out now and again and getting them done!
I have started doing them on evenweave instead of aida now, but its the aida ones I have abandoned
Will be digging them out now and again and getting them done!
I have started doing them on evenweave instead of aida now, but its the aida ones I have abandoned
Amanda =]
WIP
Cloudsfactory Epic Potter & Cut thru Pirate Ship
HAED Mini Awakening Spring Fairy
Shameful UFOs Thread here 3 of 25 finished
WIP
Cloudsfactory Epic Potter & Cut thru Pirate Ship
HAED Mini Awakening Spring Fairy
Shameful UFOs Thread here 3 of 25 finished
- millymolly
- Posts: 2703
- Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 4:06 pm
- Location: Scotland
Re: Millymollys WIPs 28/5
Decided to start doing a rotation and added a 3rd project into the mix.
Took on everyones 10 hour rotation, works out to about 2 evenings for me so I thought this would fit nicely


End of first bash at it. Should have got the blue finished but i managed
time and time again 
Took on everyones 10 hour rotation, works out to about 2 evenings for me so I thought this would fit nicely
End of first bash at it. Should have got the blue finished but i managed
Amanda =]
WIP
Cloudsfactory Epic Potter & Cut thru Pirate Ship
HAED Mini Awakening Spring Fairy
Shameful UFOs Thread here 3 of 25 finished
WIP
Cloudsfactory Epic Potter & Cut thru Pirate Ship
HAED Mini Awakening Spring Fairy
Shameful UFOs Thread here 3 of 25 finished
Re: Millymollys WIPs 30/5
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Re: Millymollys WIPs 30/5
That is going to be so cute!!!!!!!

If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
- karen4bells
- Posts: 21816
- Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm
- Location: Florida
Re: Millymollys WIPs 30/5
Great start on a very cute design!

Work in Progress
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
Dimensions Passion Flower Angel
Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL
Various small designs
- CayenneCat
- Posts: 593
- Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:56 pm
- Location: Indiana
Re: Millymollys WIPs 30/5
Neat - I like the Bothy designs! Great start!
CayenneCat
WIP:
HAED: Fireside Fairytales, Shiver Meow Timbers
Chatelaines: Serengeti, Deep Blue Sea, Spring Raffle
WIP:
HAED: Fireside Fairytales, Shiver Meow Timbers
Chatelaines: Serengeti, Deep Blue Sea, Spring Raffle
Re: Millymollys WIPs 30/5
So cute!!!

Laura (aka lsschwartz on HAED BB)
WIPs
Krystal (HAED)
Middle Earth Map (HAED)
Snowman&Friends Stocking (Dimensions)
12 Days of Christmas SAL
Little One (Dimensions)
WIPs
Krystal (HAED)
Middle Earth Map (HAED)
Snowman&Friends Stocking (Dimensions)
12 Days of Christmas SAL
Little One (Dimensions)
- Mrs Milkybar Kid
- Posts: 4402
- Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:05 pm
- Location: Cornwall,UK
Re: Millymollys WIPs 30/5
Great start! Love the Dictionary of..... series - just wish you could buy them as charts rather than kits. Looking forward to your progress on this one, it's such a fun design!
Amanda
Band Sampler (SANQ)
Elle Brodes des Lettres Carmin (Reflets de Soie)
Alice (Aury TM)
Mini Tears of Yesterday (HAED)
Miss Cherry Blossom (Mirabilia)
Instagram @mrsmilkybarkidstitches
Band Sampler (SANQ)
Elle Brodes des Lettres Carmin (Reflets de Soie)
Alice (Aury TM)
Mini Tears of Yesterday (HAED)
Miss Cherry Blossom (Mirabilia)
Instagram @mrsmilkybarkidstitches
- millymolly
- Posts: 2703
- Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 4:06 pm
- Location: Scotland
Re: Millymollys WIPs 30/5
Thanks everyone!
I can part with the chart once its finished im pretty sure its madeira threads though I seen a page with them all listed
I didnt read anything that came with it just fired right in 
I can part with the chart once its finished im pretty sure its madeira threads though I seen a page with them all listed
Amanda =]
WIP
Cloudsfactory Epic Potter & Cut thru Pirate Ship
HAED Mini Awakening Spring Fairy
Shameful UFOs Thread here 3 of 25 finished
WIP
Cloudsfactory Epic Potter & Cut thru Pirate Ship
HAED Mini Awakening Spring Fairy
Shameful UFOs Thread here 3 of 25 finished
Re: Millymollys WIPs 30/5
I love Bothy designs this one's great but doing it would make me hungry
Lovely stitching
I'll keep an eye out for your updates
I'll keep an eye out for your updates
WIP
Haed Sunflower Cottage
Kinkade Beauty and the Beast
Haed Sunflower Cottage
Kinkade Beauty and the Beast
Re: Millymollys WIPs 30/5
I love this one! My mom and I have been decorating cakes for over 20 years. I just haven't taken the plunge to purchase the kit. I'd prefer to purchase the pattern, but unfortunately Bothy doesn't do that. Maybe some day when my schedule slows down and I can pick up the needle more than just once a week.
WIPs: There Be Dragons, Feed My Sheep, Canyon Flight HAED, Lotus Flowers HAED, Christmas Cove
- vanessanjf
- Posts: 12944
- Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:43 am
- Location: Hertfordshire, UK
Re: Millymollys WIPs 30/5
Vanessa
A little progress every day adds up to big results
WIP
The adoration of the kings- Golden kite completed
A little progress every day adds up to big results
WIP
The adoration of the kings- Golden kite completed
- millymolly
- Posts: 2703
- Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 4:06 pm
- Location: Scotland
Re: Millymollys WIPs 30/5
Thanks
Its now the unicorns turn and its Krenik braid, now I remember why this was a large UFO

Its now the unicorns turn and its Krenik braid, now I remember why this was a large UFO
Amanda =]
WIP
Cloudsfactory Epic Potter & Cut thru Pirate Ship
HAED Mini Awakening Spring Fairy
Shameful UFOs Thread here 3 of 25 finished
WIP
Cloudsfactory Epic Potter & Cut thru Pirate Ship
HAED Mini Awakening Spring Fairy
Shameful UFOs Thread here 3 of 25 finished
- millymolly
- Posts: 2703
- Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 4:06 pm
- Location: Scotland
Re: Millymollys WIPs 30/5
Havent been in the house much this week for bigger projects so managed to get 2 little ones done though.

Done this one before but I love it, this ones for my bedroom pinboard so I can put the mounted one back into my mums photo album!

I found this one searching through my grans magazines, I have a box full of 40 mags with little free kits to get done.... That wasnt even half of what I could have taken, Looking through the mags though theres a million things I would love to do!!
Just been to hobbycraft
needed a few threads to finish off 2 UFOs a lady with hat for my gran as her sister in law passed away during the week, Ive been meaning to finish it for ages for her. A Kylie sampler for my dad which i started about 4 years ago. Fathers day is coming up so that is getting finished and framed and the Kylie greatest hits to go with!
This cost the best part of £27 I was shocked. Keeping to online from now!!
Also wasnt very impressed with selection, couple colours I needed weren't there and not much choice in fabric theres usually loads! Was looking for a nice pale blue for some penguins, they shall have to wait

Thought I'd share these socks aswel, I love everything green so when I had a jaunt around primark I had to buy them

Done this one before but I love it, this ones for my bedroom pinboard so I can put the mounted one back into my mums photo album!
I found this one searching through my grans magazines, I have a box full of 40 mags with little free kits to get done.... That wasnt even half of what I could have taken, Looking through the mags though theres a million things I would love to do!!
Just been to hobbycraft
Also wasnt very impressed with selection, couple colours I needed weren't there and not much choice in fabric theres usually loads! Was looking for a nice pale blue for some penguins, they shall have to wait
Thought I'd share these socks aswel, I love everything green so when I had a jaunt around primark I had to buy them
Amanda =]
WIP
Cloudsfactory Epic Potter & Cut thru Pirate Ship
HAED Mini Awakening Spring Fairy
Shameful UFOs Thread here 3 of 25 finished
WIP
Cloudsfactory Epic Potter & Cut thru Pirate Ship
HAED Mini Awakening Spring Fairy
Shameful UFOs Thread here 3 of 25 finished
Re: Millymollys WIPs 8/6
Carole
WIPs
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
Star Wars Afghan:Chewbaca
HAEDs:
O Kitten Tree
Dancing with the Cat
Everything else "on hold"
2022 Finished: Star Wars Afghan: Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Finn, Rey, Poe, Han Solo,Darth Vader, BB8,Luke Skywalker
- millymolly
- Posts: 2703
- Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 4:06 pm
- Location: Scotland
Re: Millymollys WIPs 8/6
I got 28 count evenweave 20"x27" and a Aida 14 count 20" x24", its been a while since I stashed some fabric so I'm not sure if thats dear or not I bought a roll the last time I added to the stash and its still not ran out
I don't know what to do with those cats though they are currently sitting in a drawer where my finished pieces wait to be framed/ put on a card.
I don't know what to do with those cats though they are currently sitting in a drawer where my finished pieces wait to be framed/ put on a card.
Amanda =]
WIP
Cloudsfactory Epic Potter & Cut thru Pirate Ship
HAED Mini Awakening Spring Fairy
Shameful UFOs Thread here 3 of 25 finished
WIP
Cloudsfactory Epic Potter & Cut thru Pirate Ship
HAED Mini Awakening Spring Fairy
Shameful UFOs Thread here 3 of 25 finished
Re: Millymollys WIPs 8/6
Nice finishings!!!!!

If you are looking for some one to help change you, look in the mirror
- millymolly
- Posts: 2703
- Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 4:06 pm
- Location: Scotland
Re: Millymollys WIPs 8/6
Thanks Rose.
This is A La mode from Crossstitcher 211 I think.
Absolutely loved doing BS on this one and seeing her come to life!


1 of my aims for the weekend done
This is A La mode from Crossstitcher 211 I think.
Absolutely loved doing BS on this one and seeing her come to life!
1 of my aims for the weekend done
Amanda =]
WIP
Cloudsfactory Epic Potter & Cut thru Pirate Ship
HAED Mini Awakening Spring Fairy
Shameful UFOs Thread here 3 of 25 finished
WIP
Cloudsfactory Epic Potter & Cut thru Pirate Ship
HAED Mini Awakening Spring Fairy
Shameful UFOs Thread here 3 of 25 finished